So the best cover was for me to stay quiet, not vote and almost get hostkilled?We know there are likely two killing parties, we know two kills came from your home continent.
Use what?You didn't say you will use it did you?
But you also barely participate, and you revealed bomb instead of baiting. If anything, death will do you good.But I still die dude. And I don't have strong ideological reasons to look forward to death. :|
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ok let start from the beginning.Use what?
But you also barely participate, and you revealed bomb instead of baiting. If anything, death will do you good.
There is no mentor in such a small game Shad. I've stated that I would go Vigilante if Town wants it. Cowboy is one of my favourite roles, so of course I would be eager to use it, but I'm willing to make an exception if we're in trouble and town looks like they want to win.@Gajeel I said cowboys are mentee not mentor
I'm voting brandish and the guy didnt vote, there are many reasons for not being active. Gnut got hostkilled as mafia all the time. Possibly your mafia bro samuel is dead and you are going rogue.So the best cover was for me to stay quiet, not vote and almost get hostkilled?
What I don't understand is how. You mess up the first night that's fine. Mistakes happen. But you don't make an effort to read the mechanics and restrictions in order to properly utilise your role the next night? And if you got a pm the first night saying you're not allowed to target Sam, why wouldn't they tell you that you can't target me the second night?Yeah, i got it, i messed up twice.
Yeah up to you what you do, even town can go for cowboy, what is sure is the mentee will as well.There is no mentor in such a small game Shad. I've stated that I would go Vigilante if Town wants it. Cowboy is one of my favourite roles, so of course I would be eager to use it, but I'm willing to make an exception if we're in trouble and town looks like they want to win.
gajeel is prostitute?Yeah up to you what you do, even town can go for cowboy, what is sure is the mentee will as well.
Keep this in mind.
Not sure why mentor isn't in this game, I don't have experience playing against that so I won't contradict you. Just that 1 kill N1 means there is a chance a recruitment happened N1 on the right confident, where the second kill comes from. But again doesn't hurt to be on the safe side.
Block James today, and see if tomorrow is 1 or 2 kills
You do realize that my absence hasn't just been since SirSam bit the dust right? This has been going on all game. If i was going rogue i wouldn't put myself in a suicidal position.I'm voting brandish and the guy didnt vote, there are many reasons for not being active. Gnut got hostkilled as mafia all the time. Possibly your mafia bro samuel is dead and you are going rogue.
It not a poisoner I body guarded asako D1 and I'm still alive.I think if Seraph were in mafia, then I have a hard time believing that they wouldn't catch role misuse possibilities early on.
TPs like SK and mentor are a different story and the 2 deaths on N2 point to that, but there's been no established pattern of double deaths yet. So, still this is something to think about going into D4.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Do you have some information incriminating DD?You do realize that my absence hasn't just been since SirSam bit the dust right? This has been going on all game. If i was going rogue i wouldn't put myself in a suicidal position.
What makes you so trusted by the way? You ain't a Protector of any kind, i know that much.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
No talking to town.gajeel is prostitute?
Isn't this a question for the Hosts and not me? How am i supposed to know that. Believe it or not i legit did not have the energy and time to read through those mechanics, from what the Hosts had told me i figured i could use my action only on people from the same continent as me. Didn't stop to think it would change the following nights.What I don't understand is how. You mess up the first night that's fine. Mistakes happen. But you don't make an effort to read the mechanics and restrictions in order to properly utilise your role the next night? And if you got a pm the first night saying you're not allowed to target Sam, why wouldn't they tell you that you can't target me the second night?
Depends on what he claims to be.Do you have some information incriminating DD?
Police officerDepends on what he claims to be.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Has there been a day kill since the start of this game? I haven't seen any. His role is practically useless. Doubt Hosts put a role like that in when there isn't a counter part to it. Don't think any Assassin would wait 2 Days to use an action and opt for Night Kills instead. Not with the players we got in this game anyway.Police officer
Ive been aiming to go for necromancer. As I think it's useful late games, especially if a doc or set dies before. So I have to chose hider or restless spirit, haven't made my mind up yet. Might chose hider.@Imperium what the civic you can research today?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---