Seems this post is pinned so here are the 2025/26 award predictions that I've received so far! If you haven't sent already then feel free to shoot me your list!
Last edited:
You already in. Why you asking an invite?did you send it yet?

cuz idfk how it works, I thought everyone got an invite regardlessYou already in. Why you asking an invite?![]()
Nah existing players don't have to do anything once the league has been reactivated by the league admin. Only new participants need to be sent an invite. @scav did you send an invite to Sho?cuz idfk how it works, I thought everyone got an invite regardless

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
lol lagoat gonna take over that oneOh scav kick my second team pls
fix the problemhe already joined. only @LaGOAT didn't accept his invite yet

ah, lemme know when we can get started then. I think we start things off with a draft?Nah existing players don't have to do anything once the league has been reactivated by the league admin. Only new participants need to be sent an invite. @scav did you send an invite to Sho?
Draft is scheduled for 18th iirc. @scavah, lemme know when we can get started then. I think we start things off with a draft?
league antivax list? i dont want to draft one of those morons so they just end up missing their home games
kyrie,beal, wiggins, who else?
Yeah, this is the part that stood out to me. I’m sure the team would’ve raised this possibility with him in the negotiations, so is MPJ that dumb to sign his first major contract only to lose money in the end? (Tbf, he probably is)Also to bear in mind, the league is allowing teams to dock pay for players who miss games due to being unvaccinated. We'll see if this becomes a deciding factor later.
exactly vaccaned players went from 90% to 95% after league took that stance. now that they have to put their money where they mouth at im sure more will take the jab. Kyrie is the wild card tho, he the kind of dude who could just retire on a whimNot sure about his vaccination status being in his contract but as far as in aware his injury issues are, but I'm not sure to what extent anymore. I was listening to the athletic podcast and they mentioned that.
Also to bear in mind, the league is allowing teams to dock pay for players who miss games due to being unvaccinated. We'll see if this becomes a deciding factor later.