All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread 2007

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

Tuesday :tem
 

Emery

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
549
Reaction score
194
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

BUT WHEN'S TUESDAY? D:




I kid. I'll just cross my fingers and wait, then. :S

[tmod=GF]>_>[/tmod]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

Well, you don't have to cross your fingers any more... You WON! :XD

Grats dude! :kkthumbs
 

Emery

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2006
Messages
549
Reaction score
194
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

:O


Oshi-



Yay. :T


For some reason I can't edit my post, so I have to double post. :S


How many votes did I get?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

I always post the results after the voting has ended in the contest submissions thread, so check for yourself :amuse http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=536073#post536073.

And it's not weird that you can't edit your post, no one in the art contest forum can, except the MH Staff. That prevents ppl from changing their entries for the contests :p
 

OS.Hoshi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
1,011
Reaction score
26
Gender
Female
Country
Guatemala
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

Hello. May I upload my image to the Eyeshield category instead of the Art Contests one? It's much easier to find that way. ^_^
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Last edited:

kunai-knight

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

I think the regular weekly coloring contests should be like this. Totally anonymous. Makes things much fairer.
 

Uozumi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

I think the regular weekly coloring contests should be like this. Totally anonymous. Makes things much fairer.
I don't think it'd change much of anything. I think the contests are more based on manga you pick than who you are.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

I think the regular weekly coloring contests should be like this. Totally anonymous. Makes things much fairer.

I agree! since most of the people who vote , don't only vote for their fav mangas but vote for their fav artists too so being anonymous would be better
 

Yondy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
140
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

I kinda agree too...

Some people just vote because "xxxxx" did it! D:
 

kunai-knight

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

I agree! since most of the people who vote , don't only vote for their fav mangas but vote for their fav artists too so being anonymous would be better
I think thats true, even though for me, if i see a good coloured pic, regardless of what the manga is, i'd vote for it. Infact, its bcuz of a really cool colored pic i saw here i started reading bleach manga. However, ppl shouldnt resort to voting for their fav artist or friend, even when its hard to make a vhoice between two really good pics.

I vote for anonymousity or impartial judges :)
 

saf_pa

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

a lot of people would vote for their friends because they feel obliged to
ps hope you vote for me lol hehehe
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

In case you people start wondering why is there only a Colored Category Voting for the FanArt (October) is because there was only one B&W entry in it, so there's no voting for B&W, but don't get me wrong, that person didn't win by default, there is no such thing :p
 

kunai-knight

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 13, 2006
Messages
1,203
Reaction score
41
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

So...can someone tell us if we're going to have the contest changed to the annonymous method? Persons have been asking about it but no official word or comment has been made as yet by the persons in charge :|
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

At this moment, we will still be using the same method. Give us some time to work something out and if you have any suggestions, let us know too. Thanks! :)
 

GrayFoxx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Messages
1,780
Reaction score
37
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

I would be really happy if someone would join the Advanced contest that is now opened...

please?

:amuse
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

:D I'll try to join ^^; gomen! 've been a bit busy lately :XD:

[tmod=GF]Thanks ^^[/tmod]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

verdygo

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
202
Reaction score
17
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

Well, you could move one of the amateur colorings to the advance catagory if no one does enter. There's one in there that's good enough (no, not mine :P).

[tmod=GF]I know :P[/tmod]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!

i hope you like it^^
Naruto 374 Kuchyose´s Pein^^

well now I know why no one entered the advanced contest >.< dude I can't beat that!
but I'm still entering ...I hope x3

[tmod=GF]Thanks again ^^[/tmod]


Manga: "Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle"
Characters: "Fai"
Category: "B&W"



"I always draw fan art about animes so this is the only one of manga XD"
hmm usually anime are made after manga ...so all fan art you make after a certain anime most defiitely has a manga after which it was made :)
And I love your entry btw! I love FAI! X3
oh and No problem GF ^^
 
Last edited:
Top