- Joined
- Mar 18, 2007
- Messages
- 1,780
- Reaction score
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: All-Purpose Contest Discussion Thread!
Tuesday
Tuesday



http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=536073#post536073.

I don't think it'd change much of anything. I think the contests are more based on manga you pick than who you are.I think the regular weekly coloring contests should be like this. Totally anonymous. Makes things much fairer.
I think the regular weekly coloring contests should be like this. Totally anonymous. Makes things much fairer.
I think thats true, even though for me, if i see a good coloured pic, regardless of what the manga is, i'd vote for it. Infact, its bcuz of a really cool colored pic i saw here i started reading bleach manga. However, ppl shouldnt resort to voting for their fav artist or friend, even when its hard to make a vhoice between two really good pics.I agree! since most of the people who vote , don't only vote for their fav mangas but vote for their fav artists too so being anonymous would be better




I'll try to join ^^; gomen! 've been a bit busy lately
:
well now I know why no one entered the advanced contest >.< dude I can't beat that!
hmm usually anime are made after manga ...so all fan art you make after a certain anime most defiitely has a manga after which it was madeManga: "Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle"
Characters: "Fai"
Category: "B&W"
![]()
"I always draw fan art about animes so this is the only one of manga XD"