Chapter Tower of God Chapter 514 Spoilers & Discussion

The one waiting is...

  • The Lo Po Bia Head

    Votes: 44 53.7%
  • Adori

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Another Lo Po Bia

    Votes: 12 14.6%
  • Another Family Head

    Votes: 5 6.1%
  • Some strong Shinheuh

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Rachel

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Yama's dad

    Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Maschenny

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Someone else

    Votes: 4 4.9%

  • Total voters
    82
  • Poll closed .

Jyu viole grace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
359
Reaction score
2,807
Age
24
Gender
Male
Country
India
English translated chapter ----
I know it's written chapter 513 but it's chapter 514,chack it out
 

PGT

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Messages
180
Reaction score
457
Country
Brazil
Goat Mule Love doesn't have anything to do in the Cat Tower and still didn't make an appearance

Also I wanted to see Yama vs Yasratcha, this arc is going to be stupidly large. There's still Yama vs Yasratcha; Kallavan vs Lyborick; EVK's business; wrapping the Cat Tower; Third Wall plot points (Snake and Cha; Maschenny deal; LPBFH and DDs; retreating; etc)
 

Yhamir ♤♧

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
531
Reaction score
1,033
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I can imagine lyborick stopping the game and teleport kallavan when he enters the portal room just to piss him off like crazy
 

Turtle hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 8, 2017
Messages
2,914
Reaction score
3,448
Age
27
Country
France
That's exactly that the fact that Yasratcha especially created a game for the regular to be able to help the ranker kinda show that siu want to show us that the regular can be relevant even if their are against one of the most powerful being in the tower like when viole and co managed to survive from urek it's just suck it's seem regular are more important than even high ranker
I wonder how much SIU is ready to destroy in order to fut the regular in .

because with time , it will be more and more apparent .
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
I can imagine lyborick stopping the game and teleport kallavan when he enters the portal room just to piss him off like crazy
Hell, this basically happened with OP EVK when she first faced Khel, and it made a joke out of her for about 5 or so chapters while she was bounced around. Don't put it past him.
 

Literal Potato

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Messages
857
Reaction score
1,862
Country
Indonesia
Yeah having a game in a war is quite weird and boring people want to see the character fight into death in a war having a game kinda destroy that excitement of a war
War is basically defined as conflict between huge groups. It can be through violence, debates, or lazy games such as the Cat game. I still do agree that putting some cloudy games in the middle of the arc really destroys the tension made from the first wall semi arc. Maybe the author have his own definition of war. I mean who knows what the author is thinking? Let's just leave it to him. So far the 3rd semi arc is about to happen. So let's just seat back and relax.
 

Turtle hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 8, 2017
Messages
2,914
Reaction score
3,448
Age
27
Country
France
It's just that zahard didn't give the order to capture bam friends till the last station and which the rules of ranker can roam in regular area it's kind make things more difficult
Well they can capture guy like Horyang and it will be game over .
 

AshDVanguard

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2018
Messages
260
Reaction score
736
Age
36
Country
Jamaica
I doubt siu would be crazy enough to skip Yama fight, do we really care about the katakana and dowon tag team? Or is a page showing them standing over fucile dead body enough?and same for the hybrdder fight isn't 1 page showing the victor good enough? Only fights that have to be finished on screen rn is Yama and maybe kallavans for all we know kallavans fight may roll into the over all war with the lo po bia family.

I'm trying to see this family head for by Christmas so for me siu can skip the small stuff
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
The cat tower wasn't created for the regulars, in fact SIU wouldn't even need it to make them relevant, the first wall was a good example of that.

Everything was orchestrated for Yama vs Yasratcha and Baam vs White, the problem is that both fights are extremely unsatisfactory in many ways.

I really don't understand the Korean fandom mentality, Baam is an extremely despised protagonist by the author, so he doesn't have the charisma or presence of a real MC, I don't know why they care so much about him fading a bit.

Particularly I can't imagine anything to understand SIU's choice to knock Baam out here. But anyway, I hope he puts an end to the cat's tower events before starting the end plots of the arc, even because there's nothing worse than you assemble something and just ignore it afterwards, regardless of the overall relevance to the events.
 

Turtle hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 8, 2017
Messages
2,914
Reaction score
3,448
Age
27
Country
France
The cat tower wasn't created for the regulars, in fact SIU wouldn't even need it to make them relevant, the first wall was a good example of that.

Everything was orchestrated for Yama vs Yasratcha and Baam vs White, the problem is that both fights are extremely unsatisfactory in many ways.

I really don't understand the Korean fandom mentality, Baam is an extremely despised protagonist by the author, so he doesn't have the charisma or presence of a real MC, I don't know why they care so much about him fading a bit.

Particularly I can't imagine anything to understand SIU's choice to knock Baam out here. But anyway, I hope he puts an end to the cat's tower events before starting the end plots of the arc, even because there's nothing worse than you assemble something and just ignore it afterwards, regardless of the overall relevance to the events.
Yep i don’t like that much this cat arc , but the coherence matter , so he should at least finish this part cleanly .

as for the point about Whte/Baam and Yama/yas i partially agree , it but it is also quite convenient for the regular too. Replicating what they did at the first waal would have been complicated .

SIU favorite character is Rachel , so i understand why Baam is like this .
 

hblock

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2019
Messages
1,114
Reaction score
1,298
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
I really don't understand the Korean fandom mentality, Baam is an extremely despised protagonist by the author, so he doesn't have the charisma or presence of a real MC, I don't know why they care so much about him fading a bit.
Sorry, but I've to desagree here. A lot of fans (including myself) care a lot about Baam and he's far better than the standard Shonen MC IMO.
 

Anzere1stclass

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 20, 2021
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,774
Gender
Male
Country
Mauritius
Sorry, but I've to desagree here. A lot of fans (including myself) care a lot about Baam and he's far better than the standard Shonen MC IMO.
So true but I'm sure when he will appear again something will happen like he could have a change of personality or become more powerful than before
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,333
Reaction score
24,941
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
Seems like the tower portion of the arc is about over at this point. It's hard to imagine evankhel having trouble clearing his field even alone, let alone if he has YHS with him. I fear the sniper girl might be planning something though. I am guessing she will think she is safe once she gets to the portal? She should be pretty vulnerable just in general considering she already fired two shots.

I am surprised rak is still there. Getting to the field shouldn't have been that easy. I am going to guess he perhaps pulled this off because as a regular there was a loophole about flying of the tower? As in, the rules did not contemplate that at all?
 

Turtle hunter

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 8, 2017
Messages
2,914
Reaction score
3,448
Age
27
Country
France
Sorry, but I've to desagree here. A lot of fans (including myself) care a lot about Baam and he's far better than the standard Shonen MC IMO.
Well i won’t critize you test , but my opinion is that he is a poor version off the basic shonen MC .
 

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
46,333
Reaction score
24,941
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fire Nation
I am also going to guess karaka and dowon will be joining bam shortly. Also chas, leesoo and hatz... Not sure of what will happen to the canines at his tower though.
 

King Dryst

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
6,456
Reaction score
10,910
Country
Cobra
Well i won’t critize you test , but my opinion is that he is a poor version off the basic shonen MC .
The basic shounen MC is essentially Wangnan. Whatever complaints I might have about Baam, I would never see him as being as garbage as that.
 
Top