Chapter Tower of God Chapter 515 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
359
Reaction score
2,807
Age
24
Gender
Male
Country
India
English translated chapter---------
 

Literal Potato

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Messages
857
Reaction score
1,862
Country
Indonesia
This makes it very clear both warp gates are connected to LPB forces.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Well there's really no way for PB's to get in. I'm just hoping for Lyborick to do something like replace the other warp gate and pull the ass of the PB's flagship. Anyways imma sleep.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
If it's Gustang, I'm sure there's a way.
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I was really taken aback by the second LPB portal, I didn't expect that. Apparently the real war starts now.

With each chapter I become more adept at the theory that Yasratcha hates FH LPB and all he did was to protect the Baylord brothers, too bad, I like his sadism.

SIU don't you dare mess with the almighty god and owner of this manhwa called Mule Love.

About the second portal, I don't know what to think, because what's the point? Get more hostages? We are talking about the elite of one of the 10 families, unless they are really stupid they will send rankers at the level of a branch boss and honestly, the cat tower doesn't have enough people for that. If Khel Hellam and Sowo showed up it would be better.

And it seems that we got one thing wrong, in fact we missed it, Lyborick always worked with the FH LPB, the 4th army replacement was Kallavan's, not his. I just don't understand where the LPB boss wants to go with so many of his members in zahard's army.

About Baam, honestly I don't care, his reaction, Vincent and Hwa Ryun's reaction was to be expected. White not dying there wasn't Baam's mistake, it was SIU's mistake because he didn't want to get rid of the character.

Finally, we're finally seeing the real situation of this arc, but there's one factor we're missing here: the Captain, he's probably the wild card of this war.
 

Literal Potato

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Messages
857
Reaction score
1,862
Country
Indonesia
If it's Gustang, I'm sure there's a way.
There seems to be no hint about the PBs in the whole arc other than them waging war against the LBPs. What if the PB vs LBP is a hoax? It feels like the FUG will replace the PBs for this match. I mean atleast we have a FUG Elder Sophia there.
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
hum why did LPB army infiltrate the 5th corps ? Isn't Yas LPB FH's pet ?
Why add another warp gate if the first one is already connected to the mothership ?
It'd make more sense if the spies were from Po Bidau family.
Anyway, I like where this is going.
Baam looks like a girl though.
Because in theory, the army and princesses should be loyal first to zahard and not to their families or anyone else, remember why the 4th platoon of Kallavan was replaced (on the surface).

Yasratcha probably hates the FH LPB and used the army to escape its clutches.
 

HakunaMatata

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2020
Messages
803
Reaction score
1,834
Country
France
There seems to be no hint about the PBs in the whole arc other than them waging war against the LBPs. What if the PB vs LBP is a hoax? It feels like the FUG will replace the PBs for this match. I mean atleast we have a FUG Elder Sophia there.
Hint : Lyboric Khun Po Bidau is garding the warp gate.

Because in theory, the army and princesses should be loyal first to zahard and not to their families or anyone else, remember why the 4th platoon of Kallavan was replaced (on the surface).

Yasratcha probably hates the FH LPB and used the army to escape its clutches.
Yeah Yas' flashback clearly hinted that he hates FH, but it looks like he's hiding it.

But I clearly see him die while protecting Yas/Doom against LPB army
 

Yhamir ♤♧

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2021
Messages
531
Reaction score
1,033
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So with what asencio said
We know that adori is not in this war rn
 

TsukuyomiKun

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Messages
103
Reaction score
259
Age
34
Country
India
Will not be surprised if Lyb switched sides to PB, or that Yas might be discarded by LPB FH. Maschenny is scheming/daydreaming.

In the end it might mean that no one at this point is loyal to Zahard's Army. (LPB loyal to Zahard, but not answerable to ZA leadership)
 

sazon

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 24, 2019
Messages
5,318
Reaction score
12,851
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
An interpretation here, Ascensio says that the LPB family is moving to face the PBD family and this opens up two ways in my view: either FH LPB and its top tier will not appear in Ninho because they will be going after Gustang or the whole situation created in the Nest is to attract Gustang with Baam as bait.

The second option would be the most obvious, however, one of the requirements of fighting the PBD is sticking with Baam, meaning I don't think the Nest has been set up to attract Gustang, but actually capture Baam.
 

lazybum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
953
Reaction score
2,927
Age
34
Country
France
Why isn't it useful for Gustang if it worked for Urek...?
Gustang is expected by the enemy, if he has another FH ally who comes in surprise against LPB, that can easily turn in their favor or so I think. V and Arlene both lost to Zahard and the 10 GF, I would like to think if he declared war to Zahard, he has at least some GF allies.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
I was really taken aback by the second LPB portal, I didn't expect that. Apparently the real war starts now.
Someone called a second portal, I'm not sure who it was.

With each chapter I become more adept at the theory that Yasratcha hates FH LPB and all he did was to protect the Baylord brothers, too bad, I like his sadism.
Yup, that fight isn't really ending, and the text has me thinking Yas will maybe end up being an uneasy ally? (like everyone else)... A common enemy in the LPB FH, and common history with the Baylord bros. He's be like a White with his sins absolved because they need allies to fight. Also, we know he can create warriors of subjugated foes. And, it doesn't look like he was trusted by Lyb/LPB since they back-doored a warp drive into his own Cat Tower. So, the setup to cut him out of the Z-forces side is all but triggered. Just another Kallavan?

Baam is the true human collector...

About the second portal, I don't know what to think, because what's the point? Get more hostages? We are talking about the elite of one of the 10 families, unless they are really stupid they will send rankers at the level of a branch boss and honestly, the cat tower doesn't have enough people for that. If Khel Hellam and Sowo showed up it would be better.
As stated, I think it looks like the FH didn't trust the other CC's, to even include Yas. Obviously, Mas isn't to be trusted either.

And it seems that we got one thing wrong, in fact we missed it, Lyborick always worked with the FH LPB, the 4th army replacement was Kallavan's, not his. I just don't understand where the LPB boss wants to go with so many of his members in zahard's army.
My guess is optics. Instead of going directly against so-and-so (whether Baam or more importantly Gustang's forces) the LPB FH thinks he can basically make a large portion of the Z army his own (which we are seeing play out, a lot has been said about how many LPB forces we've been seeing on this floor). Then, the LPB forces can attack under the banner of Zahard as opposed to their own. Same effect, but they save face for Zahard as it doesn't look like the GF's are infighting but instead putting down Gustang's coup in a united manner. IDK. Maybe Zahard is worried if a FH directly went against another FH it would trigger other FH's to take a side...

Finally, we're finally seeing the real situation of this arc, but there's one factor we're missing here: the Captain, he's probably the wild card of this war.
Ah, you mean Luslec. :3c
 

TsukuyomiKun

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Messages
103
Reaction score
259
Age
34
Country
India
Gustang is expected by the enemy, if he has another FH ally who comes in surprise against LPB, that can easily turn in their favor or so I think. V and Arlene both lost to Zahard and the 10 GF, I would like to think if he declared war to Zahard, he has at least some GF allies.
Well, in the near future, the Ha family and the Eurasia family might step in.

And distant future, the Khun and Yeon may also join with Bam against Zahard.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Gustang is expected by the enemy, if he has another FH ally who comes in surprise against LPB, that can easily turn in their favor or so I think. V and Arlene both lost to Zahard and the 10 GF, I would like to think if he declared war to Zahard, he has at least some GF allies.
Ah, I just mean the tech itself. While Gustang is to be expected perhaps, it seems the tech can keep irregulars off the radar somewhat, which is what it did for Urek on FoD. Which is why I think it was one of the treasures Gustang was happy to see.
 

SuperTurtle

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2018
Messages
474
Reaction score
881
Age
33
Country
France
First, is that really a chapter ? I can't believe SIU dared to post something so empty. That is not something that can be called work, much less one week's work.

Everything about lyboric and the families doesn't make sens and I don't even want to talk about it.
The dark change never happened.

I remember the time I was excited about the next chapter. Now all I feel is a mix of hope and dread.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
There seems to be no hint about the PBs in the whole arc other than them waging war against the LBPs. What if the PB vs LBP is a hoax? It feels like the FUG will replace the PBs for this match. I mean atleast we have a FUG Elder Sophia there.
My personal theory is that Gustang is working with Luslec. I think there's enough evidence of that IMO.
 

O_n_Sly

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 5, 2018
Messages
8,957
Reaction score
6,035
Country
United States
Called it last week that Gustang would be involved
 
Top