Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,623
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
We have many players and of course we also have many teams. That's obvious. Do this mean we have a lot of protective roles too? I think so, which means our first night probably won't be that hard to deal with. I think the hosts are just preventing killing sprees that are bound to happen - those are my cents.

About my role, all I have to say for now is that I always complain about the same thing and this time around it won't be any different - maybe a little bit spicier? Dunno.

I might have to leave in a few minutes but will try to keep watchin the thread and backread as much as possible.
Since it's a big game, I'm expecting a lot of lists (sorry for being lazy :cheez ).
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Death notes doko?

Oh speaking of mafia, how many mafia players do you guys think would be in this game? I.ve never plaued such a big game before. Wonder if there are 2 mafia teams (or more even) or a big fat one? Other third party roles too mby?
Could be anything, just take a look at the previous Umineko game by same hosts. Half the players were mafias.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I literally had a fucking pet die and you want to be like that?
Come on Sam, nothing excuses taking out your misery on others.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We have many players and of course we also have many teams. That's obvious. Do this mean we have a lot of protective roles too? I think so, which means our first night probably won't be that hard to deal with. I think the hosts are just preventing killing sprees that are bound to happen - those are my cents.

About my role, all I have to say for now is that I always complain about the same thing and this time around it won't be any different - maybe a little bit spicier? Dunno.

I might have to leave in a few minutes but will try to keep watchin the thread and backread as much as possible.
Since it's a big game, I'm expecting a lot of lists (sorry for being lazy :cheez ).
I‘d think the opposite, since we all become Illusions this may be all the protection we will get from like 4 killing parties.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
We are 31 so 8 Mafias or 2 Teams of four? With that mechanic a TP is unlikely.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I‘d think the opposite, since we all become Illusions this may be all the protection we will get from like 4 killing parties.
Well at least you do agree that we have a lot of teams in this game.

We still have half a day left and I hope more people blend in the discussion so we can start to take a better look at their behavior (not for today only but how it keep changing from day to day).
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Death notes doko?



Could be anything, just take a look at the previous Umineko game by same hosts. Half the players were mafias.
jesus fucking christ
The only big and fat thing in this game is my avi, Sakura.
i feel sorry for you EH! So far from the truth that avi :))) mine at least has my eye and hair color (and apparently personality so pretty easy to role play XD)
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Unlikely and panda hosting on the same thread. :pwnge
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

jesus fucking christ


i feel sorry for you EH! So far from the truth that avi :))) mine at least has my eye and hair color (and apparently personality so pretty easy to role play XD)
Oh you think so? But the guy from the avi is kinda nice ngl. I will need some help with the roleplay for this game hahaha
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I literally had a fucking pet die and you want to be like that?
yea yea Sam, I know, my 8 year old rescue cat died and i cried non stop for a whole week, did not sleep, did not function properly, yet i did not lash out on the ppl around me for stupid ass comments or lose my sense of humor. Please don't use that as an excuse. Especially since i didn't even say anything mean... like wtf
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Unlikely and panda hosting on the same thread. :pwnge
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Oh you think so? But the guy from the avi is kinda nice ngl. I will need some help with the roleplay for this game hahaha
ah idk his personality i only read about my character and Misha's, found it funny that both fit us haha, but if he's nice then at least his personality fits you ♥
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
There are two avis labeled 'Eva Ushiromiya'
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
This yellow font color is hard to read on coffee theme btw.

 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
As it seems as it is customary to give hints on ones role, I would like to share my own research on it.

Please allow me to inform you, that I have an active role, on which I have little knowledge to none on how to use:hurr
I would also like to add, that overall I am more than harmless and I impose no threat to no one.
So please be gentle.

Thank you
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,089
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
1st that avy is so great, :zomg all are ! thxs Farfalla and thxs to the hosts for that crazy game :arf


Wiki-kun says Im awesome :sexyarf :
Power and Ablities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Flight, Teleportation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2, Via the red and blue truth that can deny the very concept of an opponent), Abstract Existence (Type 1, Souls in Umineko are informational things that has same nature as the Conceptual beings), Acausality (Type 5), Existence Erasure (Can deny existence of beings with Red Truth), Immortality (Type 1, 4 and 10, Can't die as long as she thinks), Reality Warping , Non-Corporeal (Because of her abstract nature), Regeneration (High-Godly,can revive from nothing if she remembers her form)

Physical strength: Metaverse+ level (Should be superior to Goats, hurt Erika)

Destructive capacity: Metaverse+ (Dwarfed Beatrice's gameboard)

Durability: Metaverse+ (Comparable to Ronove)

Speed: Immeasurable

Intelligence: Super Genious (Outsmarted Erika along with Ronove and Gaap)

Stamina: Limitless due to her nature and higher dimensional existance

Range: Metaversal (Dwarfs the gameboard)
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
If the game was smaller, would think a bunch of actual SS roles hidden under the mechanic But game too big for that.

I think EH and Gry could both be right. Combo of illusion mechanic and protecting roles. Max post count by players.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top