Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,590
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I wanna see a Mafia Game where all the players haven't played yet. How pure would that be?
I like that idea. We get a bunch of newcomers to fight each other while we bet on which person/group will emerge victorious. I'm sold. Let's start the planning after this mafia game.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I like that idea. We get a bunch of newcomers to fight each other while we bet on which person/group will emerge victorious. I'm sold. Let's start the planning after this mafia game.
Oooor the reality will be what's happening just now: not a lot of input from newer people ç.ç
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I actually appreciate it that he's discussing something about the game with his own impressions and stuff, wasn't a fan of him deciding not to hint tho, I don't recall if that was a thing for him before (sadly not even for the time(s?) we were mafia together).
I appreciate it as well, just found it out how he was quite adamant about the setup
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

odd*
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Oooor the reality will be what's happening just now: not a lot of input from newer people ç.ç
We will have to create a Mafia Academy first then. Teach them the basics then throw them in the coliseum. They shouldn't be that shy if all of them are newcomers right?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Oooor the reality will be what's happening just now: not a lot of input from newer people ç.ç
New players would talk more if they felt like everybody was new I'm sure!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
A newcomer game would be a refreshing change of pace compared to the high level of activity and analysis play we see every game.

Beep boop
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Wasn't a criticism directed at them (even tho it came out like that), but I think people end up 'clashing' less when they're not that familiar with others yet, as if they're looking for ground. Imo it's always better when they can be more outspoken in D1 before they directions from their teams if they're scum.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

New players would talk more if they felt like everybody was new I'm sure!
A newcomer game would be a refreshing change of pace compared to the high level of activity and analysis play we see every game.

Beep boop
We can test that in two months~
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I think i'll vote for an afk person, this game will be very long, dont wanna kill someone thats wanting to play.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Why are you afraid to say something meaningless '0' . I'd like to see that mini-wall though '3'
"Afraid" is definitely the wrong term here :^)
I don't want to be flooding the thread with nothing of worth, simple as that. I don't feel like I need it to make myself look trustworthy or like I'm tryharding to appear town, but if enough people don't get the feeling I'm a townie with good reasons, then they can take the responsibility of forcing me to say more.

The mini-wall is taking far too long to be called that at this point, so I think I'll have to go for a condensed version and see if I can finish the rest in time x3x
Feel free to give your own thoughts in the meantime Gaj, the mini-wall-to-be shows you like tagging people but not pushing any more than that.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
The mini-wall is taking far too long to be called that at this point, so I think I'll have to go for a condensed version and see if I can finish the rest in time x3x
Feel free to give your own thoughts in the meantime Gaj, the mini-wall-to-be shows you like tagging people but not pushing any more than that.
I don't remember tagging anyone x3x. I have only mentioned Daws and you, one because he has 0 posts and the other because I saw him lurking. I usually don't have thoughts during day 1s, especially if it's a game as big as this one, unfortunately, so don't expect anything coming from me anytime soon. Day 1s are for roleplaying and having fun more than anything else "3".

I'm looking forward to yours, however.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,883
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Going back to read the posts and make my own list with everyone's hints so far, things that stand out and such.

So for now
Votekill Gajeel - didn't really like Ange till the last part of Umineko.
Could change of course
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
So did anything happens while I'm gone
Yea i could read but no I'm gonna go to sleep soon as i have an exam tomorrow and know it's not the math one, that's later later in the week.
Why sleep now, well cuz i be waking up at 4am to finish my reviewing :lmao (remember guys when i showed you my alarms, that's the use of it, it's cuz my efficiency in absorbing stuff early morning is faster than at night)
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Who is on hint collection duty? Can I request an update?

Hope it helps a bit

if I forgot anything, please let me know so I can add the information


SHAD - '' I had it before, could take a lot of my time. ''

SAKURA
-'' anyway, my hint : never had it, passive ''

EH - Role: '' it won't be any different - maybe a little bit spicier''

MISHA- active role, not sure how to use it

SAM- Active - Claimed Important Townie Role

EVIL - rare role ''It's one of those roles you actually need to go to the rules thread to read what it does. Also, it doesn't work well with this mechanic, so I'm on the worse end of the stick roles wise.''

GRY- ''I really like my role. Some of you may know which kind of roles I like, so I'll keep it at that for now''. Active ?

Demonspeed - ''my role is very common''

HAYA - '' different from last time ''

SHINOBI- ''Never had this role, we don't see it in every game ''

NII - ''I'll also say I never had this role before. Bit of a "meh" reaction to it, but could be fun if things go well.''

BELSERION - had it before / sometimes less is more - '' less is more was part of my hint. A big part I think ''

LAMBU - refuses to hint '' As for my role, hinting and stuff I think I will just pass.''

HOLT - Role ?

MARYXX - '' active night role that i never used before ''

SHOBU YORUICHI - Role ?

MAZINO - Role ?

ERINYES - Role ?

JAMES RYE - '' I had my role already and best of all I can use my role to prove myself, Take that, Mafia! ''

Gajeel - Role ?

MARMALADE - '' My role is active ''

TASTUMAKI - Role?

VANDRED - Role ?

CINERA - Role ?

HARDY - Role ?

DIGITAL DUDE: - Role ''That is information that cant be revealed right now''

SHINOBI: - Role ?

ASAKO: - ''Anyways my role is rather uuuuu :nod I also had it before ''

FAUST : - Role ?

JINX - role ? '' @Equaling Heaven reread my posts for that information '' - no information found

FARFALLA: - '' I can't tell if my an illu or not based on role feedbacks from the hosts ''


EDIT : Changed Lulu's name to Sakura/ Added Shad / Added Farfalla Role
 
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
A newcomer game would be a refreshing change of pace compared to the high level of activity and analysis play we see every game.

Beep boop


@Farfalla please fix him

~
@Votekill lambu, placeholder.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania

Thoughts throughout the day

DD - is way too silent
Jinx - is saying to check back past comments to see her hint but there's no hint unless she's claiming hoe
haya - giving a useless hint that says nothing just like jinx's comment makes me want to be on my toes about her. "diff from last game's role"
lambu - refuses to give role hint
Hardy - wore grysun's avatar, either trolling or mafia man mistake 0 both are mafias
GrySun - says he feels like my playstyle is similar to when i was mafia with him without taking into account that i never change playstyles




Hint list
lulu - passive, never had it, don't like it
EH - doesn't like the role, mby a lil bit spicier than previous roles
Misha - active role, does not know how to play it
Sam - active
Evil - rare role, doesn't work well with illusions mechanic |It's one of those roles you actually need to go to the rules thread to read what it does. Also, it doesn't work well with this mechanic, so I'm on the worse end of the stick roles wise.|
Gry - likes his role (probably active role)
Demonspeed - my role is very common
haya - different from last time she's excited (played only one game? not much of a hint in that case lmao)
shinobi - never had the role, it's not in every game
nii - never had bit meh but could be fun if things go well
belserion - had it before |sometimes less is more|
lambu - refuses to give hint
Maryxxi - active night role never had before
James - active role had before can use it to prove himself
Hardy - bodyguard hint |e's a douchebag bodyguard| ut then says activa |can give hgs|
Gajeel - not familiar with role
Shad - had it before could be time consuming
Tatsumaki - active



please let me know if i missed anyone so i can update my list

edit: forgot to add recent grysun comment, hope it's ok i edited to add it
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Damn you leaving the info collection to the new girl, what are the veterans doing ?
*Says the one that didn't read the last pages and is requesting a recap before going to sleep*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top