Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,609
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm trying to avoid saying something meaningless if I can help it. But I can post the mini-wall if you're so concerned *3*
Why are you afraid to say something meaningless '0' . I'd like to see that mini-wall though '3'
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France
I don't mind a useless active/passive claim :wtf

It helps to narrow down what you can claim later, and btw I only have ~5 games as town, that doesn't leave many choices.
This means you actually expect me to go back and check past games. I will not.

If it pleases you I'm active.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
My poor EH you're still traumatized I see.
Now that I think about it you've only ever been townie eh ? But you'll have to get the mafia baptism at some point...maybe this game ?
I am. You are evil.
Thought it would happen last game and was praying for it. Hosts fooled me! But maybe it's this one? Let's see who can reach the truth first.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
This means you actually expect me to go back and check past games. I will not.

If it pleases you I'm active.
So I'm not sure why you are on the defensive, no offence is meant, but to clarify.

I also ignore this kind of hint but others don't ignore them and even if you and me don't check, it will still matter as you can't change your claim since some have checked or played those games or remember them (some even use Excel xD).

Sorry again if I sounded pushy, I appreciate your hint.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
This means you actually expect me to go back and check past games. I will not.

If it pleases you I'm active.
No, no. You just need to know where to look. For that Jasmine Masters refernece I will help you out there this once. :uguu

Game #ThemePlayerPrimary RoleSecondary RolePlayer-outcomeTime of outcomePlayer-FactionGame-outcomePlayer-Faction-outcome
4​
game-4RaizenDoctor-Saneaborted01 DayTownPremature Endinconclusive
5​
game-5RaizenMafia Bosswon05 NightMafiaMafia Victoryvictorious
82​
Yu-Gi-Oh!RamenDoctor-Sanekilled07 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
12​
Welcome to the Meiji EraRaveDragonMafia Member/Sleeperwon03 NightMafiaMafia Victoryvictorious
80​
Fate Grand OrderRavenMillerlynched09 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
81​
Puyo Puyo TetrisRavenTownielynched01 DayTownThird Party Victorydefeated
84​
MH HydraRavenNobleSuper Masonkilled05 NightTownMafia Victorydefeated
85​
Shingeki no Kyojin Final arcRavenMafia RobberLoverlynched01 DayThird PartyTown Victorydefeated
87​
Baccano!RavenMasonwon07 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
88​
Pokemon Mystery DungeonRavenBombwon04 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
59​
Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of DeathReebiDoctor-Insanelynched01 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
71​
Kingdom HeartsReebiHiderkilled01 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
67​
Tower of God: The King's OrdersrevoMafia Janitor (I)lynched04 DayMafiaTown Victorydefeated
69​
OverlordrevoMafia Gamblerlost05 NightMafiaThird Party Victorydefeated
71​
Kingdom HeartsrevoSpy-Sanekilled05 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
75​
Nobless x NoragamiRevoDoctor-Sanelost03 DayTownThird Party Victorydefeated
81​
Puyo Puyo TetrisrevoParanoid Gun Ownerhostkilled03 DayTownThird Party Victorydefeated
84​
MH HydrarikiMafia Member/NobleTraitor-Sanelynched06 DayMafiaMafia Victoryvictorious
78​
The Unholy Grail WarRikudou KingProsecutorlynched03 DayTownThird Party Victorydefeated
37​
The Battle for BalanceSakura SalujaDetective-Paranoidaborted01 NightTownPremature Endinconclusive
16​
Crimes in VegasSakura TaichouMafia Bosshostkilled01 NightMafiaTown Victorydefeated
17​
And then there were noneSakura TaichouDoctor-Sanekilled03 NightTownMafia Victorydefeated
18​
Powah Puff Grrrls EditionSakura TaichouDoctor-Sanekilled03 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
20​
Blood in Hueco MundoSakura TaichouBomblost06 NightTownMafia Victorydefeated
21​
Battle Royal EditionSakura TaichouMafia Bosskilled01 NightMafiaTown Victorydefeated
23​
Street Fighter EditionSakura TaichouDoctor-Naivehostkilled02 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
85​
Shingeki no Kyojin Final arcSakura TaichouMafia Member/ProstituteTraitor-Sanelynched11 DayMafiaTown Victorydefeated
86​
Magic: the Gathering - PlanechaseSakura TaichouSpy-SaneHot Potatokilled05 DayTownThird Party Victorydefeated
87​
Baccano!Sakura TaichouMafia Burdenhostkilled06 DayMafiaTown Victorydefeated
92​
Kingdom RushSakura TaichouNecromancerDodger/Restless Spiritwon04 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
93​
My Hero Academia - The Burning Building MissionSakura TaichouMafia Boss (I)lynched01 DayMafiaMafia Victorydefeated
94​
Magi: The Crests of MagicSakura TaichouMorticiankilled04 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
95​
Saint Seiya: Era of the ZodiacSakura TaichouSpy-ParanoidTraitor-Sanelynched08 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
3​
game-3scavMafia Memberwon03 DayMafiaMafia Victoryvictorious
4​
game-4scavTownieaborted01 DayTownPremature Endinconclusive
5​
game-5scavDoctor-Sanelynched01 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
6​
game-6scavBulletproofwon06 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
7​
Nights in BangkokscavTownielynched01 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
8​
Welcome to BrazilscavDoctor-Saneaborted01 DayTownPremature Endinconclusive
9​
Welcome to Brazil retakescavDoctor-Sanekilled03 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
10​
Cold RussiascavMasonaborted04 DayTownPremature Endinconclusive
13​
game-13scavDetective-Sanelost02 NightTownMafia Victorydefeated
14​
Old ChicagoscavMafia Memberwon03 DayMafiaMafia Victoryvictorious
20​
Blood in Hueco MundoscavDetective-Insanekilled02 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
23​
Street Fighter EditionscavMafia Memberkilled05 NightMafiaMafia Victoryvictorious
24​
League of Legends EditionscavDoctor-Naivewon08 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
26​
Tower of God EditionscavDoctor-Sanewon05 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
28​
Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon EditionscavMason/Detective-Insanekilled05 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
32​
Eyeshield21 EditionscavBombaborted04 DayTownPremature Endinconclusive
40​
Konohagakure of Two MindsscavDetective-InsaneLoversuicided02 NightThird PartyTown Victorydefeated
56​
Dragon Ball Z: A New ThreatscavDetective-Insanekilled01 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
84​
MH HydrascavMafia Member/NobleTraitor-Sanelynched06 DayMafiaMafia Victoryvictorious
85​
Shingeki no Kyojin Final arcscavNobleSuper Masonkilled09 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
65​
Ao no ExorcistSeraphApprentice-Sanekilled06 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
66​
Hunter x HunterSeraphDoctor-SaneTraitor-Naivekilled04 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
69​
OverlordSeraphSpy-Sanekilled03 DayTownThird Party Victorydefeated
70​
Fumetsu no Anata eSeraphDetective-Sanekilled03 NightTownMafia Victorydefeated
71​
Kingdom HeartsSeraphVengeful Towniekilled05 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
72​
Fullmetal AlchemistSeraphMafia DetectiveLoverkilled04 DayThird PartyTown Victorydefeated
73​
The Black Card InitiativeSeraphTowniewon05 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
74​
Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona CrossoverSeraphRestless SpiritTraitor-Sanelost05 DayTownTown Victorydefeated
75​
Nobless x NoragamiSeraphMafia Detective/Mafia Bosslost03 DayTownThird Party Victorydefeated
76​
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento AureoSeraphMafia Escortlynched03 DayMafiaTown Victorydefeated
77​
Persona 5SeraphDoctor-Sanelynched04 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
78​
The Unholy Grail WarSeraphMasonkilled04 NightTownThird Party Victorydefeated
79​
Marvel Cinematic UniverseSeraphMafia Strongman (II)killed07 NightMafiaMafia Victorydefeated
80​
Fate Grand OrderSeraphTownielynched01 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
81​
Puyo Puyo TetrisSeraphMafia Poisonerlynched04 DayMafiaThird Party Victorydefeated
82​
Yu-Gi-Oh!SeraphInnocent Childkilled03 NightTownMafia Victorydefeated
83​
Isekai QuartetSeraphRestless Spiritkilled01 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
84​
MH HydraSeraphMafia Piratekilled02 DayMafiaMafia Victoryvictorious
85​
Shingeki no Kyojin Final arcSeraphFreemankilled03 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
87​
Baccano!SeraphMentorlynched01 DayThird PartyTown Victorydefeated
88​
Pokemon Mystery DungeonSeraphDoctor-Sanewon04 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
94​
Magi: The Crests of MagicSeraphMafia Member (II)lynched09 DayMafiaTown Victorydefeated
85​
Shingeki no Kyojin Final arcShadMafia Detectivelynched08 DayMafiaTown Victorydefeated
86​
Magic: the Gathering - PlanechaseShadDoctorkilled06 NightTownThird Party Victorydefeated
87​
Baccano!ShadBomb Defusing TownieSuper Masonkilled04 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
89​
Mafia Jump - OMO weeklyShadTownielynched01 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
90​
Guilty Gear -Strive-ShadMafia Bosskilled02 DayMafiaMafia Victoryvictorious
93​
My Hero Academia - The Burning Building MissionShadMafia Doctor (I)lynched03 DayMafiaMafia Victorydefeated
95​
Saint Seiya: Era of the ZodiacShadDoctor-Sanelynched01 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
51​
League of Legends: Clown FiestaSheepyTurtleTowniehostkilled03 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
61​
The Lord od the Rings EditionshinobiDetective-Insanewon07 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
62​
RWBY EditionshinobiMafia Assassin (I)lynched07 DayMafiaMafia Victorydefeated
65​
Ao no ExorcistshinobiDoctor-Sanekilled04 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
66​
Hunter x HuntershinobiDoctor-SaneTraitor-Naivewon09 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
71​
Kingdom HeartsshinobiRecruiting MasonLover/Traitor-Sane (I)killed02 NightThird PartyTown Victorydefeated
75​
Nobless x NoragamiShinobiSerial Killerlynched03 DayThird PartyThird Party Victorydefeated
76​
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento AureoshinobiJesuswon09 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
80​
Fate Grand OrdershinobiMafia Strongman (III)killed08 DayMafiaMafia Victorydefeated
81​
Puyo Puyo TetrisshinobiRecruiting Masonkilled01 NightTownThird Party Victorydefeated
83​
Isekai QuartetshinobiProstitutewon05 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
84​
MH HydrashinobiMason/Detective-Insanelost07 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
88​
Pokemon Mystery DungeonshinobiRestless Spiritkilled02 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
94​
Magi: The Crests of MagicshinobiSpy-Paranoidkilled07 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
7​
Nights in BangkokShinsatsuDoctor-Insanekilled04 NightTownMafia Victorydefeated
8​
Welcome to BrazilShinsatsuSleeperaborted01 DayTownPremature Endinconclusive
9​
Welcome to Brazil retakeShinsatsuSleeperlynched04 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
12​
Welcome to the Meiji EraShinsatsuTowniekilled02 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
20​
Blood in Hueco MundoShinsatsuMafia Detective (I)won06 NightMafiaMafia Victoryvictorious
19​
The FunForum EditionshinsengumiTownielynched03 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
20​
Blood in Hueco MundoshinsengumiMafia Boss (I)won06 NightMafiaMafia Victoryvictorious
28​
Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon EditionshinsengumiSickly Towniehostkilled02 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
61​
The Lord od the Rings EditionShinyarcanine45Mafia Jesus (I)/Mafia Pirate (I)lynched07 Day/04 DayMafiaTown Victorydefeated
61​
The Lord od the Rings EditionShobu_YoruichiDoctor-Sanelynched05 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
93​
My Hero Academia - The Burning Building MissionShobu_YoruichiMafia Detective (II)Prosecutorkilled04 DayMafiaMafia Victoryvictorious
94​
Magi: The Crests of MagicShobu_YoruichiMafia Detective (II)lynched04 DayMafiaTown Victorydefeated
64​
One-Punch ManSidmoDetective-Sanelynched01 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
80​
Fate Grand OrderSirSamuel016Mafia Assassin (II)won09 DayMafiaMafia Victoryvictorious
81​
Puyo Puyo TetrisSirSamuel016Detective-Sanekilled04 NightTownThird Party Victorydefeated
84​
MH HydraSirSamuel016Santa Clauslynched04 DayThird PartyMafia Victorydefeated
86​
Magic: the Gathering - PlanechaseSirSamuel016Townielynched04 DayTownThird Party Victorydefeated
87​
Baccano!SirSamuel016Badass Cowboysuicided01 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
88​
Pokemon Mystery DungeonSirSamuel016Mentee/Necromancersuicided04 DayThird PartyTown Victorydefeated
89​
Mafia Jump - OMO weeklySirSamuel016Spy-Sanekilled02 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
90​
Guilty Gear -Strive-SirSamuel016Detective-Sanelynched01 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
93​
My Hero Academia - The Burning Building MissionSirSamuel016Mafia Poisoner (II)lynched05 DayMafiaMafia Victorydefeated
95​
Saint Seiya: Era of the ZodiacSirSamuel016Apprentice-SaneHot Potatokilled04 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
24​
League of Legends EditionSkyHiderlynched02 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
53​
Fire Emblem Fates: Dawn BreaksSonOfDawsDetective-Sanekilled04 NightTownMafia Victorydefeated
54​
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust CrusadersSonOfDawsMorticiankilled04 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
55​
OverwatchSonOfDawsMafia Member (I)/Sleeperwon06 DayMafiaMafia Victoryvictorious
56​
Dragon Ball Z: A New ThreatSonOfDawsMafia Detective (II)Loverkilled05 DayThird PartyMafia Victorydefeated
57​
Tokyo Ghoul: RebirthSonOfDawsDetective-Sanekilled02 NightTownMafia Victorydefeated
59​
Shingeki no Kyojin: Festival of DeathSonOfDawsSpy-SaneLoverkilled03 NightThird PartyTown Victorydefeated
60​
Ace AttorneySonOfDawsMafia Janitor (II)lynched03 DayMafiaTown Victorydefeated
62​
RWBY EditionSonOfDawsPoliticiankilled06 NightTownMafia Victorydefeated
64​
One-Punch ManSonOfDawsNobleLoversuicided02 NightThird PartyTown Victorydefeated
65​
Ao no ExorcistSonOfDawsHiderkilled05 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
66​
Hunter x HunterSonOfDawsDoctor-SaneTraitor-Naivekilled02 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
69​
OverlordSonOfDawsProstitutelost05 NightTownThird Party Victorydefeated
70​
Fumetsu no Anata eSonOfDawsParanoid Gun Ownerkilled04 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
71​
Kingdom HeartsSonOfDawsJesuswon06 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
73​
The Black Card InitiativeSonOfDawsTowniewon05 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
74​
Akagami no Shirayukihime X Akatsuki no Yona CrossoverSonOfDawsBomb Defusing Towniewon05 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
75​
Nobless x NoragamiSonOfDawsMentee/Substitute Teacherwon05 DayThird PartyThird Party Victoryvictorious
76​
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento AureoSonOfDawsHiderhostkilled01 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
77​
Persona 5SonOfDawsMafia Bosswon04 DayMafiaMafia Victoryvictorious
79​
Marvel Cinematic UniverseSonOfDawsMafia Burden (II)lynched08 DayMafiaMafia Victorydefeated
80​
Fate Grand OrderSonOfDawsDeath Millerlost09 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
83​
Isekai QuartetSonOfDawsDoctor-Sanekilled03 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
84​
MH HydraSonOfDawsBodyguardTraitor-Naivekilled02 NightTownMafia Victorydefeated
86​
Magic: the Gathering - PlanechaseSonOfDawsBansheelost08 DayTownThird Party Victorydefeated
88​
Pokemon Mystery DungeonSonOfDawsHiderlynched01 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
91​
Moon Banket - Food WarsSonOfDawsDoctor-Sanewon06 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
92​
Kingdom RushSonOfDawsDoctor-SaneDodger/Restless Spiritkilled02 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
93​
My Hero Academia - The Burning Building MissionSonOfDawsMafia Boss (II)won07 DayMafiaMafia Victoryvictorious
34​
Mangahelpers EditionSpectrumProstitutewon07 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
35​
The Curse of Bikini BottomSpectrumPoliticianlynched02 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
51​
League of Legends: Clown FiestaSpiritDetective-Sanekilled01 NightTownMafia Victorydefeated
52​
The Walking Dead: Among the TraitorsSpiritMafia Janitorlynched05 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
53​
Fire Emblem Fates: Dawn BreaksSpiritRestless spirit/Barkeeperkilled03 NightTownMafia Victorydefeated
54​
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust CrusadersSpiritMafia Gamblerlynched01 DayMafiaTown Victorydefeated
56​
Dragon Ball Z: A New ThreatSpiritDaytime Vigilantelost06 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
58​
How to play 13SpiritMafia Boss (III)lynched04 DayMafiaTown Victorydefeated
62​
RWBY EditionSpiritMafia Boss (I)lynched01 DayMafiaMafia Victorydefeated
64​
One-Punch ManSpiritDoctor-Sanekilled03 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
68​
World of WarcraftSpiritSanta Clauslynched01 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
70​
Fumetsu no Anata eSpiritProstitutekilled02 NightTownMafia Victorydefeated
71​
Kingdom HeartsSpiritFreemanlynched03 DayTownTown Victoryvictorious
76​
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Vento AureoSpiritDoctor-Sanekilled05 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
81​
Puyo Puyo TetrisSpiritParanoid Gun Ownerhostkilled/replaced01 DayTownThird Party Victorydefeated
7​
Nights in Bangkoksteelwingcrash1Sickly Towniekilled03 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
51​
League of Legends: Clown FiestaSugarKittyDoctor-Naivehostkilled03 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
56​
Dragon Ball Z: A New ThreatsyxBombkilled01 NightTownMafia Victorydefeated
58​
How to play 13syxDoctor-Sanekilled04 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
60​
Ace AttorneysyxInvestigatorkilled01 NightTownTown Victoryvictorious
66​
Hunter x HuntersyxMafia Janitor (II)lynched05 DayMafiaTown Victorydefeated
70​
Fumetsu no Anata esyxBodyguardkilled05 DayTownMafia Victorydefeated
Who is on hint collection duty? Can I request an update?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Disclaimer: does not contain Game 96 yet.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France
So I'm not sure why you are on the defensive, no offence is meant, but to clarify.
Oh no I didn't mean to sound defensive. I'm sorry.

No, no. You just need to know where to look. For that Jasmine Masters refernece I will help you out there this once. :uguu
I didn't know about these. That's great work. Thanks for showing them to me.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
It will feel like everyone was victim of pirates or NVDs. :gwah
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Too many references to past recent games.

I'm too out of the loop.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,890
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Aloha, here and here to stay till the day ends! My role is active, going to catch up rn :nod
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Nii thoughts on Sakura?
No strong feelings either way. Seems a bit overambitious, but I don't really know her, so hard to judge. Why, is there something that stood out to you?

Bit suspicious vote, not gonna lie. Are you team Vand or team Sakura maybe? Perhaps latter, since you didn't mention only her of the top three with two votes.

Sam said something about a strong role. Does that make you want to change your vote?
Saying that he has a strong role is a good argument for him being mafia actually. Either that or he's making himself a good target for tonight.

Also as I've said, this is just my gut feeling. As usual it's more or less a random lynch on the first day, bc we only have vague hints at best. Might change it if someone else stands out, but sam's exchange did seem awfully aggressive to me. Might just be what happened to him, I dunno, but it could also be a good excuse (not saying he's lying, but that it could be a convenient explanation)

- Nii talking about Van... they were both mafia in the previous Omoneko (lmao props, Pandu) game, so that 'Van is an asset as town' looked a bit unatural? Maybe they played together in other times and I just don't remember it tho.
I don't even remember who was in my mafia team besides Erin... :XD just my general impression from the mafia games and on the forum, but as I said something about his attitude so far seems slightly off. Could just be my imagination, though.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No strong feelings either way. Seems a bit overambitious, but I don't really know her, so hard to judge. Why, is there something that stood out to you?
Frankly she somewhat reminds me of when she played mafia with me recently, which makes me curious of your possible affiliation with her given that you voted Sam who was in conflict with her. Was also wondering whether you had some gut feelings on her as you did with Vand/Sam.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Though if it‘s really between Sam and Sakura I have plenty bias to hate-vote either one :hmph
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Was there a recap other than Erin's? Browsin on mobile sucks...
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,120
Reaction score
20,234
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Having almost a hundred games, it's inevitable that most players hold on to what happened to the past games and affect their decisions in the next ones (at least in some way)

The price of history, ka?


Someone, please invent this.​

I wanna see a Mafia Game where all the players haven't played yet. How pure would that be?
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Frankly she somewhat reminds me of when she played mafia with me recently, which makes me curious of your possible affiliation with her given that you voted Sam who was in conflict with her. Was also wondering whether you had some gut feelings on her as you did with Vand/Sam.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Though if it‘s really between Sam and Sakura I have plenty bias to hate-vote either one :hmph
I did what? :))) which recent game was that ? And how am I resembling that, I never change my playstyle regardless of alliance except for the fact that i.m not raging at everyone, nothing changed. And I.m not raging because I.m in a better place mentally and want to redeem myself. I am always over zealous and idk how you.d see me as fishy but you making me fishy of you with this remark. Just sth I.ll keep in mind for the following dase mind you.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Was there a recap other than Erin's? Browsin on mobile sucks...
I have a list of role claims but I.m not on the pc, have to do a video for work tomorrow so working rn, i.ll post it later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top