Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,654
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
well, if his plan doesn't really hold together why the rush to try it today?

If the only thing we have against marma is his claim, i don't see use of trying that out today. DD can still give results tomorrow. Then tomorrow, we can discuss his 2 results and decide if we should test one of them.
why cuz i suggested dd might be mafia (has done this in the past) or insane/paranoid whichever gives the wrong result detective?

ok bruder, gotcha! *wink*
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
why cuz i suggested dd might be mafia (has done this in the past) or insane/paranoid whichever gives the wrong result detective?

ok bruder, gotcha! *wink*
I doubt he mafia but i can see him bullshitting his claim for a bomb exemple
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


??? You seem to be confusing me for evil dude
He the one that wants reveals today
I said that's too early for reveals, only hints
Uuuuuuuuu
What is your hint again? Im too old for this.

For the future, also if we lynch marmalade my sanity is partially revealed.
No, theres very high chances you planned this beforehand.
Knowing theres so many players it takes counting 2 + 2 to realize Paranoid/Naive dets are very likely this game. After your "target" dies you can just say your sanity is scuffed and you are just a useless vanilla.

Your behaviour is not that of a detective that hopes to have a legit sanity, you behave as if waiting for it to be scuffed. Whatever Marm flips you are high suspect and I hope everyone remembers this.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And Im not against lynching Marm, but DD's result is not one of the factors that account for the decision.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Agree with that, was more interested in the ones committed to question DD's credibility and being vocal about lynching Marm being a bad idea. Sure, it can't say it's safe to trust DD or that there isn't mafia precedent in that play, but someone that has played enough with him, like Koko, acting "shocked" is questionable as well.
I mean it's det, with no sanity confirmation, no matter how crazy DD can be there a stopping point he should know
As i said i think he baiting mafias for wasting their kills cuz it's weird if he really det



Also about me, could mafia asako really protect someone so much when she a mafia, she a big coward
I just have nothing to fear as townie and considering my role, so I'm just voicing my thoughts

Is it that weird to not me on marma lynch when even DD isn't sure about his sanity
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
And Im not against lynching Marm, but DD's result is not one of the factors that account for the decision.
Yeah but again, my problem isn't with people that have a problem with DD's credibility, it's with how out of character and adamant some reactions were.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean it's det, with no sanity confirmation, no matter how crazy DD can be there a stopping point he should know
As i said i think he baiting mafias for wasting their kills cuz it's weird if he really det
Again, point is from a mafia or town DD this ain't a new move at all, so why the shocked reaction from you?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
What is your hint again? Im too old for this.
=3=

It's an uuuu role
I had it before
And now i added kinda that i have nothing to fear aka I'm not stressed this game unlike when I'm a shitty det
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Yeah but again, my problem isn't with people that have a problem with DD's credibility, it's with how out of character and adamant some reactions were.
Right, Asako really came to mind.

Whats your opinion on your padawan Shad?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
if marm is kept alive, other detectives can test her, but then how would they know which of them is the innocent one?

ppl need to test their sanity and confirm it, so ok we go with killing marma. what next? If she turns out to be town, what do we assume DD is ? insane/paranoid? mafia? we let him be and assume he's insane/paranoid? we lynch him risking a second townie miss lynch?
Then if marma turns out mafia, than wooo super! but then DD will be a constant target for blocking or possible kill target, what are we gonna do, use our protective roles on him for the rest of the game while he's being blocked and gets no results (so basically rendered useless?)

Ofc there's also the part where we at least guarantee their escort can't block anyone else (the other detectives), but we don't know his sanity!!!!! What if we protect the wrong asset and real sane detectives end up dying because mafia will choose a different target?

~this is why i don't agree with this approach, because it's risky and will cost us a lot. Why am I so sus for thinking this, how is this not a valid point? Someone please explain what am i seeing wrong?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Whats your opinion on your padawan Shad?
I don't have an issue with him so far 'cause even tho I don't agree/fully get with his reasoning I've seen him pushing things at lot based on what he believed to be right. Imo as a mafia he's less confrontational and tries to get in people's good side.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
=3=

It's an uuuu role
I had it before
And now i added kinda that i have nothing to fear aka I'm not stressed this game unlike when I'm a shitty det
Does your role make you realize if you became an illusion or not?
An uuuuu role is not a legit clue to account missy.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
if marm is kept alive, other detectives can test her, but then how would they know which of them is the innocent one?

ppl need to test their sanity and confirm it, so ok we go with killing marma. what next? If she turns out to be town, what do we assume DD is ? insane/paranoid? mafia? we let him be and assume he's insane/paranoid? we lynch him risking a second townie miss lynch?
Then if marma turns out mafia, than wooo super! but then DD will be a constant target for blocking or possible kill target, what are we gonna do, use our protective roles on him for the rest of the game while he's being blocked and gets no results (so basically rendered useless?)

Ofc there's also the part where we at least guarantee their escort can't block anyone else (the other detectives), but we don't know his sanity!!!!! What if we protect the wrong asset and real sane detectives end up dying because mafia will choose a different target?

~this is why i don't agree with this approach, because it's risky and will cost us a lot. Why am I so sus for thinking this, how is this not a valid point? Someone please explain what am i seeing wrong?
And oh if you're role is unimportant, can't you just say it?
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,566
Country
Dragonstone
I think I believe Evil's reveal, can't wrap my head around DD's det claim tbh, with him it could be anything!
For the future, also if we lynch marmalade my sanity is partially revealed.
Nice way to play det :verily get one result and demand the player lynched to confirm your sanity.
Maybe I should try this next time I get det XD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
=3=

It's an uuuu role
I had it before
And now i added kinda that i have nothing to fear aka I'm not stressed this game unlike when I'm a shitty det
starting to think we share roles :)))
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I don't have an issue with him so far 'cause even tho I don't agree/fully get with his reasoning I've seen him pushing things at lot based on what he believed to be right. Imo as a mafia he's less confrontational and tries to get in people's good side.
Really? I think he's been playing rather safe so far, with conversation points that are soft around the edges to not trigger attention. He has a bit more confidence than in his mafia games tho but it could be improvement on his side.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Maybe he was just bored and wanted to reveal what he had. It can happen. Not the ideal Det play imo whatsoever but likewise he's just a dead mafia if he's lying about it because other teams will kill him, so I'd focus on others.
I'd suggest you(and everyone) to follow Lambu's example in saying your thoughts a bit about every player, looks better than you being hung up over 1 person + may lead to useful info.

1. if he’s townie and doing this… guess i’ll never understand dd.
2.okay, gimme a minute to gather my thoughts and notes about some players and i ll be back to share
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Does your role make you realize if you became an illusion or not?
An uuuuu role is not a legit clue to account missy.
It's a legit clue, like it's a rather mariaish role

For first one no comment, i think i gave enough
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top