Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You said it's boring and passive, that's not baiting. Also, since you can't die ever at night, you'd never turn into an illusion (unless they have a Strongman but it's the logic issue what I wanted to pinpoint). Idk how you thought BP works only for one night even after Misha posted the description in here. Have been debating if you're once more an easy target mafia are trying to set up with the questionable statements but it seems you don't actually know how the role works.
I said it was the only usefulness I saw in the role, I didn.t say I went for it or wanted to.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You said it's boring and passive, that's not baiting. Also, since you can't die ever at night, you'd never turn into an illusion (unless they have a Strongman but it's the logic issue what I wanted to pinpoint). Idk how you thought BP works only for one night even after Misha posted the description in here. Have been debating if you're once more an easy target mafia are trying to set up with the questionable statements but it seems you don't actually know how the role works.
I cleared the illusion part in a next comment
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So is anyone actually fooled by Erin? This is almost textbook mafia Erin.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Adding to this to clear up what i meant.

I.d be an illusion in their eyes, and it would be a one night save because i.d only be targeted for kill one time so one night there would be one kill less.
Even if you tried to salvage it in here, I don't get that at all. We said it alrdy mafia can't know if the kill went thru or not, they'd never get a confirmation they failed...
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Oh my Bel are you actually trusting me? This makes me feel all conflicted.
Goodness no. The tone of her post just seemed so disappointed in you that i figure you did something scummy that I missed in my page catch.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So is anyone actually fooled by Erin? This is almost textbook mafia Erin.
No, she pretty pro town atm, you on the other hand are mafia hardy lover my friend
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Goodness no. The tone of her post just seemed so disappointed in you that i figure you did something scummy that I missed in my page catch.
I called her mafia, which ofc can only mean I‘m mafia. Because that‘s how these things work.

And aw, now I‘m the disappointed sounding one..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No, she pretty pro town atm, you on the other hand are mafia hardy lover my friend
Ok more specifically, anyone other than Sakura?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Even if you tried to salvage it in here, I don't get that at all. We said it alrdy mafia can't know if the kill went thru or not, they'd never get a confirmation they failed...
Yea, i didn.t say they.d get a confirmation if it failed. I said that they.d only target me once because they.d expect me to be an illusion. Why target me again, nobody ever protects me lmao
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
So is anyone actually fooled by Erin? This is almost textbook mafia Erin.
You know that's not the case since Lambu, for example, alrdy said he suspects her.

I also think you've been a bit passive btw, Erin-chi. Town Erin is more inquisitive, imo. And like Marm, that's not about the post count. Could you share more about your role?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yea, i didn.t say they.d get a confirmation if it failed. I said that they.d only target me once because they.d expect me to be an illusion. Why target me again, nobody ever protects me lmao
But that's from the assumption you know you'd be only facing one scum team.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Oh, look at that, spicy, taking someone.s side are we?

Side note gotta love your typo collections misha :))) even wrote cute in the edit instead of cut :)))
I am sorry Madame if you misinterpreted my post.
Who are you exactly referring to?
I am not here to take sides, I only bring up one's words to the stand and will let the town judge.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I called her mafia, which ofc can only mean I‘m mafia. Because that‘s how these things work.

And aw, now I‘m the disappointed sounding one..
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Ok more specifically, anyone other than Sakura?
It.s ok, i can think for the rest as well. They.ll see reason
You know that's not the case since Lambu, for example, alrdy said he suspects her.

I also think you've been a bit passive btw, Erin-chi. Town Erin is more inquisitive, imo. And like Marm, that's not about the post count. Could you share more about your role?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



But that's from the assumption you know you'd be only facing one scum team.
Yes, i said in another post i.m used to 1 mafia, force of habit, only played 1 game with myltiple mafos.

Ooof
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
You know that's not the case since Lambu, for example, alrdy said he suspects her.

I also think you've been a bit passive btw, Erin-chi. Town Erin is more inquisitive, imo. And like Marm, that's not about the post count. Could you share more about your role?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



But that's from the assumption you know you'd be only facing one scum team.
Nono I‘m not asking if nobody distrusts, I was asking if there is anyone that trusts her as town.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I am sorry Madame if you misinterpreted my post.
Who are you exactly referring to?
I am not here to take sides, I only bring up one's words to the stand and will let the town judge.
i meant in the link you posted, gry x hardy
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
not as in you took my side
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
so gry is trying to divert attention from a potential valuable lynch target, interesting, but im a 1000% townie. Or maybe he suddenly found out my role idk, maybe with some elaborate mafia vancode and wants to make sure i die lynched, coz night kills are not sure to succeed and illusions can still talk. nice try :thumbs but gry if you re townie, please focuse on the most suspicious or under the radar ones.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Ah and for the record I'm still not sure I trust EH '_' " idk I'm used to MC mode Ashy!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so gry is trying to divert attention from a potential valuable lynch target, interesting, but im a 1000% townie. Or maybe he suddenly found out my role idk, maybe with some elaborate mafia vancode and wants to make sure i die lynched, coz night kills are not sure to succeed and illusions can still talk. nice try :thumbs but gry if you re townie, please focuse on the most suspicious or under the radar ones.
Are you a second BP claim?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
James, shobu or vandred.
Oh what did Vand do?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so gry is trying to divert attention from a potential valuable lynch target, interesting, but im a 1000% townie. Or maybe he suddenly found out my role idk, maybe with some elaborate mafia vancode and wants to make sure i die lynched, coz night kills are not sure to succeed and illusions can still talk. nice try :thumbs but gry if you re townie, please focuse on the most suspicious or under the radar ones.
I am town, but who are the most suspicious/under radar people you talk of? I didn‘t catch the last couple pages, just responded to the notificatio when you tagged me and am seeing here now.
Are you for a Marm lynch?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top