Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Why would you kill sakura today... Get rid of those inactive ones first zzz. The more we keep her, the more she's going to slip if she's mafia.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
gajeel and lambu why are you on the erin sus train.... i don't get it. Have you failed to see that she might be hiding a good role? I hope someone protects erin tonight if you guys don't manage to lynch her today... geez I actually saw you two as townies till these comments....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nooo don‘t spoonfeed it bit by bit! We need it all at once, ideally postgame.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You don‘t even believe this crackpot theory yourself. Lovers in 31 player game :lmao
LOL how is that crack pot, I hit a nerve haha

HOW CAN IT NOT BE PLAUSIBLE YOU FILTHY LOVER
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I'm keeping close attention to people's claims ty for noticing :verily
On your second point, I've hinted already at that point and my role is actually very easy to guess from my hint (some already did) so that means I had no intention at that point to figure out safe claims unless you mean I was doing that for my teammates? Either way I'm not that bold, just helping my senpai collect D1 hints.
I think bp is up there with bomb for last resort mafia claim, I did it myself few games ago, I don't remember the last time we hed a legit BP.
Ah, quite interesting if I am allowed to say so myself, duly noted for further investigation
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
gajeel and lambu why are you on the erin sus train.... i don't get it. Have you failed to see that she might be hiding a good role? I hope someone protects erin tonight if you guys don't manage to lynch her today... geez I actually saw you two as townies till these comments....
Suspecting doesn't mean lynching. I did say that I'm down for a lynch on her, but I'm not going to do it if town doesn't agree. She will have to do something other than just sharing role lists if she really wants me to trust her. Until then, she's no good.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,096
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Votekill demonspeed
for now might change it depending on new reveals he s among my most suspicious ones, among gry, van, Faust, Lambu tatsumaki, Son, Marm etc. and ones who is in this game keeping a lower profile than usual. (ofc thats just my current guts, I might be wrong..)
I dont know what to think of hardy and evil, they re in a kind of gray zone, for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

oh forgot sakura too in the supicious list
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
just an FYI, FKING READ IT DON'T GO ACCUSING ME OF GOING UNDER THE RADAR TOMORROW and uuuuu sus cuz of that.

I'll have a busy workday and in the evening I'll be busy with giving my whole attention elsewhere for a few hours, so if by a miracle you don't lynch me today and need to still be here tomorrow, please know that my posts will be limited, i'll try to be more active during the workday, but in the evening i'll be completely silent.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

To put her(and us) out of her(and our) misery.
put yourself out, you're getting too heated, or mby have hardy lover calm you down :hurrgasm
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
hardy/gry lover either way the other dies tomorrow too (win win like 2 games ago when i was right about) even though the other will be illusion we'll know they're lover cuz their lynched partner will turn up as lover.
Cinera
Gry already stated before he has no romantic interest in me, if he was my lover he would had at least thrown me a bone for the sake of our relationship.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Gry already stated before he has no romantic interest in me, if he was my lover he would had at least thrown me a bone for the sake of our relationship.
Don't say this!
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
To put her(and us) out of her(and our) misery.
Understandable, but that's not the ideal lynch for today if you want to increase the odds of town at winning I feel like. Getting rid of any inactive/non-sharing hint is the best option in my opinion. The more they stay, the more they will hinder us, while sakura, being a very talkative person, will most likely slip up for good at one point which will make her a 100% safe lynch.
 

shinobi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1,355
Reaction score
4,566
Country
Dragonstone
I'll vote one of those who claimed roles, Evil claimed mortician, Sakura Bp, DD det, farf PGO/BG? , James day role I think? That's what I remember. Of those the one I don't like the most is the det so

Votekill DD
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Understandable, but that's not the ideal lynch for today if you want to increase the odds of town at winning I feel like. Getting rid of any inactive/non-sharing hint is the best option in my opinion. The more they stay, the more they will hinder us, while sakura, being a very talkative person, will most likely slip up for good at one point which will make her a 100% safe lynch.
I agree, but the talkativeness can also distract us hard. But I'm fine with going for it later and lynching someone else.
Just that I could've locked and lynched Sakura D1 but I chickened out, so feels like I'm directly responsible for all that she may still do.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I'll vote one of those who claimed roles, Evil claimed mortician, Sakura Bp, DD det, farf PGO/BG? , James day role I think? That's what I remember. Of those the one I don't like the most is the det so

Votekill DD
Wtf what
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,623
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I'll vote one of those who claimed roles, Evil claimed mortician, Sakura Bp, DD det, farf PGO/BG? , James day role I think? That's what I remember. Of those the one I don't like the most is the det so

Votekill DD
Wait what, why vote for claims over... being uncooperative?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
what?

what?

uhm...

lmao
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top