Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,657
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
No it not what I said, I said you are trusting DD without considering the reasons behind his move, just saying this is the best plan ever let do it without giving a single reason.

Btw I debunked all your reasons that why you switched to this tactic.
I gave you more than five reasons now. That you don't agree with it is not my problem, it's rather has to do with your integrity and alignment in my opinion. I did consider the other options and weight their the benefits against the risks of killing marmalade. Nonetheless, you are arguing in bad faith, which is very clear here. Debunking is hardly what you did right here.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I gave you more than five reasons now. That you don't agree with it is not my problem, it's rather has to do with your integrity and alignment in my opinion. I did consider the other options and weight their the benefits against the risks of killing marmalade. Nonetheless, you are arguing in bad faith, which is very clear here. Debunking is hardly what you did right here.
When you are up to quoting my answers and giving me 1 to 1 answers like you did before, I will consider you not debunked
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
I think lynching Marm is fine because even if her role is very important, it should not be a loss big enough to cost us the game.

With these special rules we have even less information than usual D2.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
When you are up to quoting my answers and giving me 1 to 1 answers like you did before, I will consider you not debunked
You know, you tie yourself so close to Marmalade now, it will be very bad looking for you the next day. Asako and a couple others right there with you.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
:errr I didn't say he is contributing more. I said that his behavior makes me trust him more compared to her.
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

!Votelock Demonspeed


aaight I'm out for this portion of the day.

@Lambu i'm disappointed in that comment, but i trust you and have nothing else to add to my case. Even despite you and gaj being sus of erin I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Sadly, at this moment, i think the smartest player is the noob in this game Misha, which should say something about you veterans, mby you need to refresh your way of thinking and reading ppl. Seems that fresh townie eyes are very analytical and don't let past experiences cloud their judgements and somehow feels like they're on point. Shame.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

!Votelock Demonspeed


aaight I'm out for this portion of the day.

@Lambu i'm disappointed in that comment, but i trust you and have nothing else to add to my case. Even despite you and gaj being sus of erin I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Sadly, at this moment, i think the smartest player is the noob in this game Misha, which should say something about you veterans, mby you need to refresh your way of thinking and reading ppl. Seems that fresh townie eyes are very analytical and don't let past experiences cloud their judgements and somehow feels like they're on point. Shame.
:((((((((((((((
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I might be biased. He is a fellow ToG fan after all :catshrug .

I perfectly understand being suspicious of him but I feel like you are going under the radar compared to him . I can't help but put you two together because you are both newbies.

A new player who is more disagreeable to the more experienced players is more trustworthy IMO.
Ah, of course, I truly am sorry, I am sure that that is the only plausible bias.

But I would love to hear you explain how I am going under the radar, seeing that I was engaged with the forum and Fact-checking since day 1?
Do prove me wrong and point me towards the posts where he actually contributed or gave information open-heartedly and not under pressure, as a slip-up.

''A new player who is more disagreeable to the more experienced players is more trustworthy IMO.''

Ah yes, quite a point! '' New players shall not disobey nor disrespect and they should only blindly follow old players '' is the rule that is written absolutely nowhere.

I do wish to excuse myself my dear sir and do sincerely apologize, but I do believe I can make my own decisions and I do not think that being an old player makes you automatically immune to sus.
But I find it funny that you prefer a new player that does not challenge you, or maybe, who knows? you prefer players who only play in your team.


The more you argue your points, the more I side with @Erinyes on her vote.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
You know, you tie yourself so close to Marmalade now, it will be very bad looking for you the next day. Asako and a couple others right there with you.
Thank you for the advice, I will just lay low while you use DD claim as fact and let you do as you please, because if marm is scum then DD is obviously town, that how it works.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Thank you for the advice, I will just lay low while you use DD claim as fact and let you do as you please, because if marm is scum then DD is obviously town, that how it works.
More town than you, that is for sure. In any case if she is mafia or town. ;)
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Farf keeping a list of claims means she is green (personal belief) also pressuring people to fill her list.
Tbf, I think she does this every game regardless.
I'm just readin the thread right now looking for a way to save marm because a d1 det claim shouldn't be enough to criminalize a player.
Uh?? As much as I agree DD's "result" shouldn't be the reason for lynching marm, doesn't change that she's still a good lynch option (from the inactive pov). Also Farf mentioned that the two don't have to be mutually exclusive, it's kinda a combination of all things. There certainly shouldn't be any reason to want to save Marm that bad, good samaritan or not.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Honestly this exchange between Evil and Shad is breaking my charts.
Gry's change of attitude too, Erin is just being scum Erin tho thats true.

@Sakura Taichou come on why would you say you are passive and got a bad role as bulletproof? Its like being Bomb and claiming it D2, are you implying you dont care about playing the role right?

Theres a chance you are town and just messed up big, but the chances of that are way smaller than you just being mafia that claimed an easy escape role.
Why do you vouch for Erin that much btw? Legit curious.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Also not gonna lie, Holt is behaving exactly like Kanon right now holy cow...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Nono I‘m not asking if nobody distrusts, I was asking if there is anyone that trusts her as town.
To the best of my knowledge, Erin rn is playing her list-making laidback self, which is usually mafia
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
also seems to me like you're picking misha out from the crowd like you felt threatened by her analysis of you and mby others she had on her list.
And I am one of the few ones here who said that I don't find your behaviour very different. Does it mean I am trying to protect you? :o
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top