Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,692
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Honestly this exchange between Evil and Shad is breaking my charts.
Gry's change of attitude too, Erin is just being scum Erin tho thats true.

@Sakura Taichou come on why would you say you are passive and got a bad role as bulletproof? Its like being Bomb and claiming it D2, are you implying you dont care about playing the role right?

Theres a chance you are town and just messed up big, but the chances of that are way smaller than you just being mafia that claimed an easy escape role.
Why do you vouch for Erin that much btw? Legit curious.
i said it's first time playing, i said it's how i chose to play it. I learned from past mistakes when i first played a role, this is how i learn, this was my choice. I've been lynched before for choosing to play a role differently and yes I was town, instead of becoming sus of someone who choses to play a new role (for them) differently than the pattern everyone set, why not open the box a little and allow room for different approaches?

Again, I will laugh my ass in the deadpad when all i've said is proven right. I never claimed BP as mafia as far as i can recall? I've claimed bold roles like spy and whatnot and i was never ever D2 lynched (I think) only last game i was sniped (as town) by mafos D1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And I am one of the few ones where who said that I don't find your behavior very different. Does it mean I am trying to protect you? :o
I'll have to check back through your posts but i seem to remember you taking hardy's side shadily in my exchanges with him, so you saying what i have also said, that I am always playing the same, does not make me feel you're on my side at all.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Say that you have a town role with the Red Truth Battler-Nii. I know you're here. Prove to me that you are the big brother I used to have :crying
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
If thats true I will have to give props to them, wouldnt even be mad.
As the "perfect backstabbing lover", ofc you'd be proud of them :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

!Votelock Demonspeed


aaight I'm out for this portion of the day.

@Lambu i'm disappointed in that comment, but i trust you and have nothing else to add to my case. Even despite you and gaj being sus of erin I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Sadly, at this moment, i think the smartest player is the noob in this game Misha, which should say something about you veterans, mby you need to refresh your way of thinking and reading ppl. Seems that fresh townie eyes are very analytical and don't let past experiences cloud their judgements and somehow feels like they're on point. Shame.
Why are you locking 🤦‍♂️
Not sure why anyone would be shamed that you didn't crown them "smartest" tho :catshrug
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
As the "perfect backstabbing lover", ofc you'd be proud of them :rolleyes:
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Why are you locking 🤦‍♂️
Not sure why anyone would be shamed that you didn't crown them "smartest" tho :catshrug
because I'm going with erin's gut and I'm sure she's right, I'm just hoping others will see. Either way it was either 1 off my sus list or marm to confirm if DD is det, but I'm sorry I still believe DD can be mafia det bold move or insane/paranoid. So option A it is.

yea yea dw I don't need them to feel shamed, I know y'all think I'm mentally challenged, it's ok I still share my thoughts, since I'm in the game and can't make an actual action might as well do that, no?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
When did Erin become a seer? Juviii isn't in this game.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I think erin has a good role, and I think she used it on you, and i think her "gut feeling" is in fact the result she got on you. That's why I think she was under the radar more than usual, and I hope docs will protect her. She's probably pushing for her gut feeling to confirm her sanity. That's what I'm thinking and that's why I'm on board and locking.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
Even assuming it's true, Erin only got one night, just like DD. You can follow Erin but not DD?

We also have Oreki Faustarou.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
plus you getting triggered by misha who I can only see as a very eager townie rn is adding to all that suspicion....
I'm sorry, you know i have nothing against you, (compared to others who attack ppl out of personal spite XD), it's just how I see things rn and I want to see what erin has to say tomorrow after your role reveal if you get lynched.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Even assuming it's true, Erin only got one night, just like DD. You can follow Erin but not DD?

We also have Oreki Faustarou.
difference is erin didn't flat out claim.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,679
Reaction score
61,389
Gender
Male
Country
France
difference is erin didn't flat out claim.
And you are pretty much claiming for her now. Putting her under the spotlight.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Misha didn't trigger me...
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
like erin played things smarter than DD, DD has done this before as mafia, call it a gut feeling if you will, ofc Marm could be just as guilty not saying no. but this is my preferred choice.

dw nobody listens to me and ppl are sus of erin too so you probably won't die.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
@Vandred where are you?

i said it's first time playing, i said it's how i chose to play it. I learned from past mistakes when i first played a role, this is how i learn, this was my choice. I've been lynched before for choosing to play a role differently and yes I was town, instead of becoming sus of someone who choses to play a new role (for them) differently than the pattern everyone set, why not open the box a little and allow room for different approaches?

Again, I will laugh my ass in the deadpad when all i've said is proven right. I never claimed BP as mafia as far as i can recall? I've claimed bold roles like spy and whatnot and i was never ever D2 lynched (I think) only last game i was sniped (as town) by mafos D1.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



I'll have to check back through your posts but i seem to remember you taking hardy's side shadily in my exchanges with him, so you saying what i have also said, that I am always playing the same, does not make me feel you're on my side at all.
Even as that the playstyle doesnt add up. What you cannot pretend is that people believe you because you just decided to "test" something, which makes no sense whatsover.
Its like being suspicious of DD for making that nonsensical claim, then if he said that he just felt like playing that way would you believe him? No right?

Basically you are behaving like everyone around you is "not paying attention" when they dont believe you precisely cause you dont pay attention. Ironic if you think about it, your blind faith on Erin (who's done nothing but watch) is the cherry on top.

As the "perfect backstabbing lover", ofc you'd be proud of them :rolleyes:
:lambirb
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I think erin has a good role, and I think she used it on you, and i think her "gut feeling" is in fact the result she got on you. That's why I think she was under the radar more than usual, and I hope docs will protect her. She's probably pushing for her gut feeling to confirm her sanity. That's what I'm thinking and that's why I'm on board and locking.
Even assuming it's true, Erin only got one night, just like DD. You can follow Erin but not DD?
We also have Oreki Faustarou.

Ah quite the interesting claims.
Duly noted for further investigation.
And with that said, I will resume my investigation tomorrow.


Off Topic:
Thank you for today guys was fun, and no hard feelings°
Ya'll have a good night/day and catch ya tomorrow, signing off for now
At least now I know how I'll spend my meal breaks, kek
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
well I said what i had to say. make what you will of it. kinda late I'm off
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I am not scared but dumbfounded. I don't find all of this very logical.

I am going to bed. Good night.
Imma do the same, its like discussion has hit an impasse.
Asking the pillow who to lynch might do the trick, night fellas.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I've been trying to catch up with this thread for like an hour now, and you know that feeling when pages keep increasing as you read e-e. Join this huge game, it'll be fun they said.
Anyway, I quoted some things along the way to clarify things and respond to. Any questions are always welcome, I'll be here for a good while.

[*]marma : just not sure why she's not doing much defending herself.
[/LIST]
Tuesdays in general are quite busy days for me, hence why it was kind of difficult for me to really be active (up until this point of the day). I didn't state this in the thread, because I felt like it would just be forgotten anyway (and it's not like I'd miss all of this phase, we've got a good 16 hours left as I'm writing this response). Can't hang around here all day, especially when this game is so active. Noticed it's kind of hard to really get into a game of this size.

Would you be willing to reveal your role, since it doesn't seem to be any of the high priority roles?
Yes, I've mentioned this in the few posts I did make this phase: I don't mind revealing. I'm pretty sure we've got at least 1 or 2 people with this role in the game anyway. I'm a spy.

That said, let's get into the DD situation:
I am inclined to believe that he isn't lying about his night action and result on me. That however doesn't make him a sane detective, as he would have had a different result if that was the case. Don't know if he's a mafia - I really don’t see the merit of claiming like this as a mafia (it’s a huge risk). I still don't get why he did claim so early as it is, without even trying to confirm if his results are right or not, but perhaps thats just DD being DD.

I'd suggest DD tries to see for himself that he doesn't have sane sanity in the upcoming night phase - that way we won't waste a lynch.
Do agree that lynching me won't be a big impact, we've got a healthy big town going strong and losing a townie today shouldn't break the game.
I just feel we could be more efficient about it, don't like to be wasteful if we can prevent it.
We've got plenty of time left to figure things out.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I feel like Evil is very aggressive, but his arguments also make sense to me. And Marm really isn't saying much at all, besides being suspected. Killing her would at least give us an idea of what's going in with DD there, while killing a more inactive player at random really is just a shot in the dark.

Say that you have a town role with the Red Truth Battler-Nii. I know you're here. Prove to me that you are the big brother I used to have :crying
I have a town role. I could even say it in gold if you prefer that :3 I'll give you another hint for my role as a bonus: It's one of the more special roles, and I had to look up what it does. So how about it, want to give me a hint in return?

edit: That moment when you forget to mark it red :XD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top