Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,647
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
At this point due to Marm's ambiguity I'm not sure Sakura is a better choice. It's the dumb piling on her that bugs me, reminds me of my lynch in saint seiya.

But how about both being similarly scummy?

Again, Sakura being OK to explode on Sam because her role was "unimportant" (then she claimed bulletproof COME ON) but later she says she didn't want to die... All while never communicating anything which meant someone valuable could had exploded in her place AND letting Sam die despite her seeing him as a bomb.
putting words in my mouth i see, nice copy jutsu.

1. got busy with video editing i had deadling for forgot to check so NO NOT OK WITH SOME LATER INCOMING VOTE on BOMB Sam
2. got worried sam was bomb and i might die for a SPLIT SECOND, then IT POOFED, i dismissed it, again NOT OK WITH SOME LATER INCOMING VOTE on NO BOMB Sam
3. I was ok with being lynched as I am in EVERY GAME I PLAY, when I get into stupid fights with ppl who either don't want to or just can't see my reasoning/way of thinning, then I come back AND CONTINUE PLAYING. please check my past games and verify for yourself. these are known facts to many active players, this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. so NO NOT OK WITH DYING JUST STH I SAY WHEN I LOSE HOPE IN PPL
4. again lack of communication in that particular day end phase was due to work distracting me. Tight deadline, life more important than my or some other innocence's in game explosion. And again, did not really believe sam bomb.
5. I'm ok with sam dying usually, check past games. it's not sth related to alliance. Like you're ok with lynching me Hardy :) :hurr same principle.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Well Mafia knows already my role seemingly, or i assume so due to some posts and due to some people relentlessly trying to kill me.
Well if mafia knows then we don't need to know :verily
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Vandred you never answered my post, I'm sad. Hope you didn't just want to avoid a potentially difficult question to protect your fellow mafia member Marma? :heh
Ah sorry, I stayed around just for replying to Hardy after I'd said I was going to bed, I intended to reply to everything else today. Though I think I ended up giving your answer in the following posts; I'm not against Marm's lynch unless her results convince me otherwise. Still need to see what Cres (and depending on her answer, shinobi) say. While sakura is still high up there, yeah, even as confusing as her playstyle is to me. Though I gotta say there's been some funny votes by some players since then.


I... I didn't say that though? I said looking back. I'm not sure why you are going with extremes. Like I either don't care at all or I'm absolutely rustled by you voting me, no in-between.

I had planned to play seriously the end of the day regardless of my position in it.

Ok but then what's the point of killing Marm if the results don't matter? You just said she must be checked... What is being checked?
Because that's precisely what you're doing. We can keep arguing about this, but I think everything that needed to be said has been said.

To be precise I said Marmy needs to be "verified" sooner or later, implying the hard way - look at it this way. Imagine DD says he pulled a lawl and just wanted to put Marm under the spotlight because he thought she was mafia, without having any Det results on her at all. At this point, would you say we should all forget about Marm and there would be no merit in her lynch anymore? The stones have been cast and people have taken their sides. Sure, if she flips mafia it doesn't mean everyone who was against her lynch are her teammates and vice versa if she's town, but it's all valuable information for the future, and evertyhing indicates this will be a long game.

I was against "checking" her with Dets because I think it's a waste, but if we can reach a consensus that she's potentially a useful townie that we don't want to risk losing just yet, I can accept that - again, her results are the key of this matter, whether they end up being faked (huge potential payout for the town unless several townies messed up real bad) or she's legit Spy. In that case, fairly sure the scum won't bother killing or blocking her at this point (or rival scum think she might be).
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
It’s going to be a bit before I can catch up, and I might not make it back in time. I’ll votekill Cinera
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Erin you know according to the psychology of guilty people that they use when interrogating someone, most people that says trust me with no proof or they repeat it are usually guilty people


Usually
While innocent people tend to me more sure and direct with their responses
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Am at work and busy so only following with one eye. Could someone quickly summarize why

1) Daws is so high up there besides Marm's own save vote
2) Erin / Sakura train is developing?

I mean, latter has been discussed yesterday, as this is not normally how you would play a role like Bulletproof. I cut myself many times in the flesh by assuming Sakura would play a role with my own rationality though, so still kind of believe it's a mafia smoke grenade to postpone a Marmalade lynch.

But Erin??? Other than Gry's gut feeling, what did she do to be considered lynched today? @Erinyes would you still not consider a claim?
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Am at work and busy so only following with one eye. Could someone quickly summarize why

1) Daws is so high up there besides Marm's own save vote
2) Erin / Sakura train is developing?

I mean, latter has been discussed yesterday, as this is not normally how you would play a role like Bulletproof. I cut myself many times in the flesh by assuming Sakura would play a role with my own rationality though, so still kind of believe it's a mafia smoke grenade to postpone a Marmalade lynch.

But Erin??? Other than Gry's gut feeling, what did she do to be considered lynched today? @Erinyes would you still not consider a claim?
According to erin she saying mafia knows her role, they want lynch her because they fear her but she doesn't wanna tell us her role
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Funny Evil and Erin say this considering Erin has not a single vote on her yet :rolleyes:
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Like i said before, who the fuck claims they important role as townie and yet erin is doing just that
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Funny Evil and Erin say this considering Erin has not a single vote on her yet :rolleyes:
Not so funny when you look back one page ago, you have been actively asking everyone personally whether or not they would consider switching to Sakura or Erin.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
1) Daws is so high up there besides Marm's own save vote
People are taking a escape goat ride on his penalties.

I rly have the feeling Marm and Koko could be teammates, I feel Koko is too lenient and bringing the "flimsy arguments / be on the safe side" arguments for Marm while being less "tolerant" to others like Erin.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Not so funny when you look back one page ago, you have been actively asking everyone personally whether or not they would consider switching to Sakura or Erin.
The silence is rather telling, making it even more odd how alerted she got to claim a "super important" role because of it.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Am at work and busy so only following with one eye.
I looks like you are not using your evil eye today, you even liked my good morning post xD

Daws is penalty vote + placeholder? Vote + self preservation vote

Erin has no votes but is acting up for some yet not understood reasons, maybe pressure, but I'm interested by what she is saying, looks like about to claim detectives.

I just want to point out again that you are back to make sure your agenda is achieved, very persistent.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
AAAAAAA
So here’s the thing. So far I’m in page 51, class is starting now and it won’t end before this day phase ends.
Again I’m still not convinced with the Lynch marma plan + I heavily distrust DD.
I’m leaning towards voting DD.
But, considering that I still have 10 fcking pages to read I m hesitant about my vote cuz i dont know what marma or DD said more about this topic
or better yet look at hardy and gry, i like how they keep interacting with each other, asking each others questions and opinions about me or erin, then moving to other players to ask for the same. Should give some insight to their alliance
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
But Erin??? Other than Gry's gut feeling, what did she do to be considered lynched today? @Erinyes would you still not consider a claim?
ofc, I will but not today.

Like i said before, who the fuck claims they important role as townie and yet erin is doing just that
Did you claim ? No ? so why pressuring others ?

While innocent people tend to me more sure and direct with their responses
Thxs Asa- sensei, but im innocent, and I'm totally sure and i gave direct answers. you re free to distrust me. Your cute psychology lesson works for you too, still waiting for proofs, your uuuu role is not enough to trust.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I rly have the feeling Marm and Koko could be teammates, I feel Koko is too lenient and bringing the "flimsy arguments / be on the safe side" arguments for Marm while being less "tolerant" to others like Erin.
I agree. I did see nothing for Daws to be so high up there, and the fact that Marmalade is up there while some weird motions are going on to flimsey gut feelings arguments put someone up there instead, makes me more certain that it is the correct lynch.

Hope town won't get swayed that way, but we'll see and have more to work with tomorrow in any case.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top