Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,639
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I should be able to come and go around the thread sporadically till the end of day

Marms target claim is strange, we should need @Crescent Jinx response to make a decision.

Ah sorry, I stayed around just for replying to Hardy after I'd said I was going to bed, I intended to reply to everything else today. Though I think I ended up giving your answer in the following posts; I'm not against Marm's lynch unless her results convince me otherwise. Still need to see what Cres (and depending on her answer, shinobi) say. While sakura is still high up there, yeah, even as confusing as her playstyle is to me. Though I gotta say there's been some funny votes by some players since then.



Because that's precisely what you're doing. We can keep arguing about this, but I think everything that needed to be said has been said.

To be precise I said Marmy needs to be "verified" sooner or later, implying the hard way - look at it this way. Imagine DD says he pulled a lawl and just wanted to put Marm under the spotlight because he thought she was mafia, without having any Det results on her at all. At this point, would you say we should all forget about Marm and there would be no merit in her lynch anymore? The stones have been cast and people have taken their sides. Sure, if she flips mafia it doesn't mean everyone who was against her lynch are her teammates and vice versa if she's town, but it's all valuable information for the future, and evertyhing indicates this will be a long game.

I was against "checking" her with Dets because I think it's a waste, but if we can reach a consensus that she's potentially a useful townie that we don't want to risk losing just yet, I can accept that - again, her results are the key of this matter, whether they end up being faked (huge potential payout for the town unless several townies messed up real bad) or she's legit Spy. In that case, fairly sure the scum won't bother killing or blocking her at this point (or rival scum think she might be).
Exactly, its about chosing a course of action. Reading such strong arguments about the innocence of multiple scummy profiles is baffling.

Well Mafia knows already my role seemingly, or i assume so due to some posts and due to some people relentlessly trying to kill me.
If you are so convinced scum knows what you are and they want you lynched for it you would just claim, you are just making pointless talk.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I looks like you are not using your evil eye today, you even liked my good morning post xD

Daws is penalty vote + placeholder? Vote + self preservation vote

Erin has no votes but is acting up for some yet not understood reasons, maybe pressure, but I'm interested by what she is saying, looks like about to claim detectives.

I just want to point out again that you are back to make sure your agenda is achieved, very persistent.
Why of course. I would like to be integral to our win and am convinced this is the best play.

What is the reason you have not been revealing your role, Shad-san?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
How do you feel about Asako, Marcie?
Think I said it earlier this day but she seems mafia to me. Her more recent behavior towards Erin is more interesting, but everything before that seemed like cautious mafia Asako.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
If you are so convinced scum knows what you are and they want you lynched for it you would just claim, you are just making pointless talk.
Yeah, why not share with non-scum? Makes no sense @Erinyes just say it then.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
It feels like a bunch of scums being inquisitive about some profiles, then absurdly lenient about others.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Think I said it earlier this day but she seems mafia to me. Her more recent behavior towards Erin is more interesting, but everything before that seemed like cautious mafia Asako.
Remember there might be three mafias, making the puzzle is way harder than usual
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Not do what exactly? Twisting people's words is something only you did this game. I'll be ignoring your cheap baits for now, speaks for itself a lot.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



I just did. Wtf. Ok.
it's clear to me why you're "popular" in this game, and it's not because of your analytical skills, you seem to lack those, but because of your manipulative skills, so props to you on that. I'm not twisting ppl's words it's you who keeps doing that, not impressed.

Please for god's sake don't ignore me! Whatever will I do with myself, oh lordie!
I can tell you though that gry was my target on N1
AHAHAHAHA I KNEW IT.

damn i'm good
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
It feels like a bunch of scums being inquisitive about some profiles, then absurdly lenient about others.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Remember there might be three mafias, making the puzzle is way harder than usual
Which is not bad, that's a good pattern to work on while trying to spot scums individually and then trying to put people together in different groups when looking at the bigger picture.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
@Shad you clearly blind dude, i mean look at the true veterans, they can clearly see I'm mafia asako
Clearly :rofl
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Why of course. I would like to be integral to our win and am convinced this is the best play.

What is the reason you have not been revealing your role, Shad-san?
I have no reason to reveal or not reveal, just waiting for the right moment, which usually is D3.

Also I've been following hardy advice since 3 games now to play the game as if roles don't exist, focus on people not on roles (at least early and mid game).

Additional info:
My hint limit the roles I can claim to 5
At least one person has already figured it out (I confirmed to him that he did).

But Ty for asking politely this time, I get triggered a lot by that wink emoji
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Well if mafia knows then we don't need to know :verily
well i kinda agree on this, if mafia knows why not tell us, but then again there's still a chance they don't know so i get her hesitation D2 as well
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Funny Evil and Erin say this considering Erin has not a single vote on her yet :rolleyes:
he's saying you started planting seeds of discord gry, that's what he's saying.

continue ignoring me doe, i like this
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,091
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
If you are so convinced scum knows what you are and they want you lynched for it you would just claim, you are just making pointless talk.
I would have gladly if there were not people like you who kept throwing baseless accusations, if i do now i only will be helping you, scum-kun, theres no need for me to feed you, for now. What did you provide to have the guts to ask others to reveal
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Not so funny when you look back one page ago, you have been actively asking everyone personally whether or not they would consider switching to Sakura or Erin.
exactly! Planting seeds!
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hey i dont like it but could anybody make a summary about what happened. I am not able to get to the phone cuz work is killing me today. Cant catch up so fast. Sry. And thx in advance
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I'll say that Im ok with multiple lynches: Marm, Sakura, Cinera, Erin, DD, Hardy, Asako, EH (in no particular order) + some of the inactive bunch.

They all have negatives around them so there it comes the consensus. Im leaning for a Marm vote, but we should wait for Crescent's input before anything.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Would suck if Cres never appears to clear a sane spy(if she is), but have to vote for now and there's plenty enough to doubt Marm on. So I either have to jump on the Marm wagon or waste my vote on someone people don't want to lynch today. Bleh.

!votekill Marmalade for now.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ofc, I will but not today.


Did you claim ? No ? so why pressuring others ?



Thxs Asa- sensei, but im innocent, and I'm totally sure and i gave direct answers. you re free to distrust me. Your cute psychology lesson works for you too, still waiting for proofs, your uuuu role is not enough to trust.
i know her uuuu role and she's playing it well, if you want to check her posts to see one of her replies to me you'll get it too
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I would have gladly if there were not people like you who kept throwing baseless accusations, if i do now i only will be helping you, scum-kun, theres no need for me to feed you, for now. What did you provide to have the guts to ask others to reveal
No, really, I don't get it. Suspecting is a part of the game, and your point that there's nothing with real substance to pin on you is something. But on the other hand, sayings like "I'd gladly do it, but not now that I'm being asked by people that suspect me" is weird... if you'd share it, then why not do it... other people have been asking it as well, including ones that support you like Sakura. I don't wanna rely on things like promises and word in a deceit game idk.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

They all have negatives around them so there it comes the consensus. Im leaning for a Marm vote, but we should wait for Crescent's input before anything.
Even if we know it's not shinobi alrdy? Jinx did say she got someone from the list of the day 1 lynch.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I would have gladly if there were not people like you who kept throwing baseless accusations, if i do now i only will be helping you, scum-kun, theres no need for me to feed you, for now. What did you provide to have the guts to ask others to reveal
Whats so game changing about you being suspected? Its just unexplicable reticence on your part.
Also I said something about myself, your recap missed it which is a good thing. :lambirb
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No, really, I don't get it. Suspecting is a part of the game, and your point that there's nothing with real substance to pin on you is something. But on the other hand, sayings like "I'd gladly do it, but not now that I'm being asked by people that suspect me" is weird... if you'd share it, then why not do it... other people have been asking it as well, including ones that support you like Sakura. I don't wanna rely on things like promises and word in a deceit game idk.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Even if we know it's not shinobi alrdy? Jinx did say she got someone from the list of the day 1 lynch.
Oh I missed that.

Then she's playing paranoid from the start ayayayy
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
i know her uuuu role and she's playing it well, if you want to check her posts to see one of her replies to me you'll get it too
Kinda curious what role you think considering didn't you say you don't know the character and yet my role is Mariaish


uuuuuuuuuu

I expected those that know the series to guess it not you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top