Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,535
Reaction score
21,773
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
not so fast, mason recruit is priority 3, jinx claimed prostitute priority 1 role.
Yeah, Hardy also mentioned it

I need to check how exactly priority works
Rookie mistake

Edit:typo
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I dont understand this freeman thing though, doesnt everyone become illusion on dying?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Then if she's not dead, she dies.
Also they need 3 votes to use the power.
yea i specified that she dies if not, and that it depends what you guys value more, her remaining "alive" without confirming if she either died to jinx or just blocked and not confirming Jinx's claim or her possibly getting a msg stating that she's alive and can recruit again and get a sure verdict on Jinx/ dying and remaining illusion.

Regardless, jinx should not block her again tonight, so haya should be able to recruit, so she can recruit our super mason and see if he joins their team. Someone can spy on jinx to see who she blocks and only unpreventable scenario is mafia actually blocking haya now, though since asako Marmelade * (fkn avi making me think of Marma still) was mason mby there are others and then blocking her would prevent them also from being recruited no?

on the 3 vote part Farf, isn't the majority vote winning? doesn't that mean lambu x sam can both vote haya and rez her?

Edit: struck out wrong name added correct one
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I dont understand this freeman thing though, doesnt everyone become illusion on dying?
Asked and was told the effect would happen after popping.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
and this is my theme song xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
ok I'm done fooling around, training time. Will be back in 6 hours...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh wait Lambu was in another mason party?

Can I be recruited tonight then and lynched tomorrow?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Writing from my phone, but wanted to say two things.

@Farfalla I had a meh reaction to it but I also said it could be useful, if you check the post where I wrote it. What I mean with special is that it's not one of the more standard roles, later mentioned in a post to Gajeel that I had to look up what it does.

@Evil3ye what makes you so sure jinx is lying? I agree that randomizer isn't a great move... but that doesn't mean she's fooling us. Also shouldnt it be clear DD got a result from what he said? Wouldn't escort prevent that?

Hope you arent some family role I'm not aware of...

lol at the Hardy play, seems more like a bad move on his side. Not getting strong mafia vibes from him at least
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,646
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Outside of Cres and Hardy we should give attention to others as well, particularly those that just cruise by unnoticed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I‘d also wanna check back Marm‘s posts if there‘s anything of significance D1 that could tie her to someone.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Nah
This is mine, everytime I wake up and still see that I am still alive



Be back in a few hours~
you can go the distance eh? XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) deadpad link incoming :))))))))))))
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Outside of Cres and Hardy we should give attention to others as well, particularly those that just cruise by unnoticed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I‘d also wanna check back Marm‘s posts if there‘s anything of significance D1 that could tie her to someone.
Well Hardy was also against lynching her for a while
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Well Hardy was also against lynching her for a while
When '-'

My issue was with the voters not so much the lynch
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Like I kept asking Marmalade stuff the whole day LOL
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Like fr I took a gamble and lied to not say I'm freeman and now I won't be believed so... Yeah. Just get done with it wtv.
Oh hardy claimed psychiatrist.

I suppose I can reveal my night 2 investigation.
DLANOR A KNOX FOUND HAYA-SAN TO BE GUILTY
So we got two mafias at once? Sweet.
Do we go with Hardy or Haya today?
I could deal with the other one today if you guys want me to do so.^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top