Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
So we got two mafias at once? Sweet.
Do we go with Hardy or Haya today?
I could deal with the other one today if you guys want me to do so.^^
He got guilty on marmalade who was mafia boss. Haya is the towniest town...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
No haya isnt mafia, I am either insane or paranoid detective.
@Evil3ye add this

I m detective I investigated
- on Gry on N1 got innocent
- on Asako on N2 and got nothing ( I might be escorted, pirated, dead...)
Krauss Ushiromiya Private Investigation Reporting In

Night 1 Farfalla - Innocent
Night 2 Erinyes - Innocent
and the others...
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Oh nice we have a gunman
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Man, still got so much to reread. Why do we know that Jinx is the M. Escort? A spy on her?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Man, still got so much to reread. Why do we know that Jinx is the M. Escort? A spy on her?
Haya tried to recruit her and failed.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So we got two mafias at once? Sweet.
Do we go with Hardy or Haya today?
I could deal with the other one today if you guys want me to do so.^^
What are you talking about? Marm was Boss.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Did anyone do actions on Erin N2? To know if she was illusioned N1.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Haya tried to recruit her and failed.
So Haya is an Illusion safe for being protected when the recruitment failed.

What are you talking about? Marm was Boss.
Well, there's still probably a 2nd one around in this kinda game, right? And with DD's luck after night 1~ xD
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,169
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Either way, even if Haya was truly blocked, we will have a clear overview of it in the next night°
I dont trust that she went for Haya, Cresc is a clever player she won't do that, I recruited her once and we were a mason team, and I know very well she would never throw an opportunity to perform a nice blocking with a randomizer. also I didnt get any results last night I might be an illusion, but I dont exclude the possibility I ve been blocked. If she's escort it makes more sense if she blocked me than Haya.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
You cried more for Lambu in this one post than for any of the games we played together:hmph
I hope you felt at least a pang of guilt while your team was murdering him right away


I'm going to assume you aren't with Marms, or yesterday's play was seriously cold '3'


Since we're most likely sending another mafia to the Golden Land today I suppose it's too much to hope for that Haya gets revived before the scum break her... which is really a shame. We could have seen a heck of a Mason family.


Hardly surprised about Hardy, but I agree that Cres should come first as the likely Escort. Though if we can get rid of both via James, even better.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Should I get rid of Hardy today then and we all vote on Jinx or do we keep Hardy for next day butchery?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Now......whats going on here. @Farfalla can you confirm you arent pgo to confirm faust isnt a lying mafia man.
Well I said I'm a Super Mason, don't think PGO SM would work lmao. I'm BG, yeah. Protected Evil in N1 and Lambu in N2 (sad).
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Should I get rid of Hardy today then and we all vote on Jinx or do we keep Hardy for next day butchery?
You are not surviving the night lol.

And I reckon I'm not getting recruited.

So just off me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well I said I'm a Super Mason, don't think PGO SM would work lmao. I'm BG, yeah. Protected Evil in N1 and Lambu in N2 (sad).
Why Evil? I don't see you taking a bullet for him.

Hell why not me.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
James could just be dead alrdy, he's been very obvious about his claim (had it before, day role, can self confirm, etc). I even considered going for him in N2 but wrote he was baiting lmao.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,688
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Why Evil? I don't see you taking a bullet for him.

Hell why not me.
I said it alrdy I thought he was Necro. Looked like the most relevant role in N1, and I didn't know what to think of you. Idk why you take me as that personal player, I try to be rational when using my roles.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yes, that's a clear signal but not to you ;x
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top