OOF
at least I was right with Jinx°
If EH is truly a detective as he claims he should start giving us the proof so a fair trial can be started.
Based on the role he claims, an action from his side should have already been initiated.
So EH, please take the stand and defend your case, and let the town judge you upon the evidence you will bring forth to the stand.
Now, i already made a response to farf before the game started, but might be a bit reductant seeing that she got killed
But I guess I should still respond to the claims
Sorry about the multiquote but, again, Marm was a mafia mason. Haya would have been able to recruit her just as she would with a townie. I still think Hardy is mafia and he was requesting a recruitment - maybe he's another mafia mason. So being recruited doesn't make you town. You had one post where it looked like you were dissuating people from voting Marm and you didn't gimme your reasoning now for how Jinx relation to Marm is incriminating. It's the opposite - that alone puts Jinx not in Marm's party. So yeah just leaving the warning you're not trusted per se yet, since I saw people posting they do trust you mostly cause of that recruitment.
I am sure we all have our doubts, and as it is a mafia game, doubting should actually be considered the prop pillar of the game.
Having said that,
I haven't discouraged anyone in voting Marm, I even stated that marm is a safe 50/50 vote and I also went for her and Jinx
''Aaaaa so little time left and I am still in meetings
Will try to write a quick opinion and tp give my vote so I won't lose it.
As Marm is a 50/50 chance i feel her being the safest vote.
Not only did Farf did make quite some good points by pointing out that marm asked for Jinx approval on disclosing her target, but she peddled between her just being a townie (and voting for her not being a great loss) and actually her being a spy an her role being important.''
Now I might not have clearly stated, but for me, the entire approval discussion between them felt fairly odd, somehow as they were keeping each other's backs safe
Not only that but she never even tried disproving any suspicion that was raised from my side, and voila, my gut instinct was right.
Now if we are looking for someone who had clear intentions of diverting marms lynch votes, I would please ask you to take a look at Shad's post.
I would like to also add that now we also have clear info's on Hardy, so that would round up the number to 2 Mafia Masons, now I am quite unsure if 3 Mafia Masons would actually make sense seeing that people already think that more than 3 Detectives (who are active roles) is to many.
I am pretty sad to see Farf on that list, seeing she also had helpful hints and lists throughout the game, more so that she had an important role for Town.
I would also like to make the town be aware that we have sent 3 mafias to the golden land, but with the latest turn of events, we also have 3 townies that can counterattack their votes.