Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,735
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
You saw the long talks about Cres possibly being town. Farf participated in them as well and she was town, so I don't get why you are asking this. There was legitimate concern on Cres being town, and with my results telling me nothing I'd go for the inactive sneaky ones.
The reasons given were very personal, it was from a group of people that looked like they know her well from previous games.

I mentioned early in the day that all it takes to make a screenshot is to right click on the page in the browser, select inspect and write anything you want.

Screenshot have absolutely no value as proof.
But that was used by a lot of people to make a defence for her.

Also just a reminder that DD got guilty on a mafia boss, meaning that we were right to not think that was a good move, DD seems to be paranoid.

We voted marm for a different reason.
If you want to use the marm defender card, it won't work as DD just got lucky if he is town and not another party.

@Evil3ye yesterday you said my claim was between 3 roles, and you used that to show that it is convenient.

While it is the must narrow hint in the game, why not use that logic on every other similar hint?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well, how many reds do you think are still left? Also, being red seems to mean nothing. Jinx totally backstabbed Marmalde.
Either none/few, or many. Both wouldn't make sense for them to attempt a Heaven lynch instead. If anything I can see an argument in that Faust lynched Cres, but why sacrifice someone many had doubts to be townie for Heaven? Few to none roles mafia has have the power of Escort.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Ok, fine, I don't care, you detectives do your own detective work and figure it out amongst yourselves. I'll go with the other sus "Bomb" guy / doctor/bodyguard. More of a gut feeling at that point, but he also seemed to have been triggered just like Jinx was by a mere emoji ;) I think I'm not totally wrong here.

VOTEKILL SHAD ;)
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I mean the whole day 2 was "lets lynch Erin, shes mafia", but he targetted Haya for investigation on N2, :grumble
Are you intentionally ignoring the answer to your question? That's not very nice. You should know how to play a Detective, even if you're lying now you had to have had the role at some point. Just checking on people you distrust is useless.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I'm gone for the most time now, but try tag me for questions or input, will try to check and reply (just nothing overly complex). Think I might be here by day end and will read some summaries if there are any before finally voting.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
@Purity of Magi @Copy Panda @GB onegai hosts kun, if Mafia are from different parties could you use other colors to discriminate, I really can't tell if they were all team mates or belonging to different parties. thxs in advance ! ♥



Thanks. We shall try our best as beginner hosts.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But the whole "red team tries to save Cres" doesn't make sense since both Hardy and Faust voted for her plus shinobi who should know who is in Hardy's team due being lovers. Basically 3 anti-towns voted to get rid of a strong Mafia role. And with Marm that makes 4 red dead Mafias. If this is a game with 2 Mafia teams then it seems reasonable to except like 5-6 members at most for each team. If so then half of the remaining Mafia decided to kill their own teammate to hide which is especially strange in Hardy's case since he knew I was prosecuting him.
Idk, Hardy was online so he maybe would've switched last second on Heaven, as doing it earlier will definitely alert people. No clue about the other mafias, but then again red mafia as a whole looks like an unhealthy workspace.

Even if Heaven is mafia I'd say he's orange rather than a red.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm gone for the most time now, but try tag me for questions or input, will try to check and reply (just nothing overly complex). Think I might be here by day end and will read some summaries if there are any before finally voting.
Will you give your results?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Haya is unquestionably town in my eyes so having a result on her is the same as having it on James. As a fellow Detective you should know this, or do you not trust Haya?
But you said you investigated her on N2 right, but the reveal of her targetting Cresc was on Day 3 ? before that she just hinted something that could lead to Ms or pirate, how did you trust her, while she was absent almost the whole day phase 1 and 2 , how did you know she was town ?
I trusted her to be town the moment she said she tried to recruit crescent and got zero result, for me it was clear she died targetting a mafia, I was already suspicious of Cresc before.
You targetting her on N2 makes no sense, imo.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
!votekill Tatsumaki for now. I do not trust her in the slightest. Erin at least has results and possibility to be nightkilled against her, but Tatsu is cruising by with ease. Mary seems to be somewhat confirmed by Evil..?? So I'll let her be for now.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Huh, who else will claim det guys, it doesn't seem like we have enough dets
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Sure thing Erichi, we fixed it up!
*checks*
*all four still red*
Either my eyes are fucked or those four are in the same mafia group happily backstabbing each other.

But you said you investigated her on N2 right, but the reveal of her targetting Cresc was on Day 3 ? before that she just hinted something that could lead to Ms or pirate, how did you trust her, while she was absent almost the whole day phase 1 and 2 , how did you know she was town ?
I trusted her to be town the moment she said she tried to recruit crescent and got zero result, for me it was clear she died targetting a mafia, I was already suspicious of Cresc before.
You targetting her on N2 makes no sense, imo.
Oh, that's right. Haya's Cres reveal was the one that pushed on the lets lynch jinx train and made certain what role Haya had. Claiming to target her on night 2 when it wasn't clear what role she had, compared to my day role which can confirm itself claim, then that doesn't add up.

Back in the day it wasn't like that... What has the world come to :feelsbadman



You were a more popular target this game than you thought, James.
Wait, you investigated me?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
But you said you investigated her on N2 right, but the reveal of her targetting Cresc was on Day 3 ? before that she just hinted something that could lead to Ms or pirate, how did you trust her, while she was absent almost the whole day phase 1 and 2 , how did you know she was town ?
I trusted her to be town the moment she said she tried to recruit crescent and got zero result, for me it was clear she died targetting a mafia, I was already suspicious of Cresc before.
You targetting her on N2 makes no sense, imo.
You are mixing up your own questions. I hope you are not doing this intentionally, so I will answer you seriously.

This was a reply to you asking "why not target James N3". Answer: Because I have a result on haya N2, who by N3 was a very trusted townie.

The reply to you asking "why not target Erin N2" was another post. Answer: Because I thought Holt is mafia and I need to next target a townie. Why would I target you just to get the same result as Holt? Dets should target a 2nd person from their 1st one who is most likely to be different alignment from them.

As for trusting her the most to have her be my townie checkup to compare to Holt, I said during D2 that I trust her because of her hints and postings. I did not have another person I trusted that much at the time, who at the same time was an unlikely Illusion to waste an action on.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Haya - sounded very legitimate about being excited to try out her role. Could be truth while still being mafia(since mafia would be something new for her to try and be excited about) but I see it as town for now.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
But didn't you say day 2 that you didn't trust haya ? @GrySun
Unless i remember wrong
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Ok nvm i remember wrong then
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top