Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,758
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Quite the plan if it was true, but it will shatter once he dies and role is revealed, idk if anyone entire team would risk that
Good point!

Probably solved by only claiming when necessary or once it the end game and there is only 1 move left to win.

When I asked him to confirm himself using another mason, he tried to avoid it.

Only explanation is mafia, since if somebody from his team confirms him, they will die together.

As he is still a good lynch either way, and if lynching him confirms that they are in fact other masons and a legit recruiter, then the lynch if even better since it gives us info about other players.

So they are scared to connect, which speaks to your point that this plan does have flows, but it also can work if people just ignore him for 2 more days.

Been hours now, no mason has confirmed him.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not sure what to make of that Tatsu claim... could be I guess, though we've seen so little of her it's hard to judge.

For now my number of suspects is 1. SonofDaws, 2. Grysun, 3. Tatsumaki. Alright with lynching any of them, though leaning more toward the first two for the moment.

you should claim, as should everyone that hasn‘t yet.
Nothing else to say, huh?

And I will claim next day phase, think I gave out more hints today that should give you a good idea.

I answered your questions already. I never claimed pirate and only mentioned the role while theorizing about the game setup and actions. I was a doctor and became a mason N2.
Well if it was just a misunderstand alright, but your whole mason claim out of nowhere seems awfully suspicious. Where do I remember this from... oh right, it was Hardy : )
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I'm still backreading but will answer since you mentioned me, yes I don't mind revealing now that I got some confirmations.



Thanks to this post I know I'm sane spy.
It would have been better if I came first and EH confirmed it afterwards, but eh can't help it.

N1: Hardy but he didn't move (went for him since he claimed spy)
N2: Evil3ye but was too late (he said he was gonna use his power the next night)
N3: EH got that he went for Vandred
It sounds convenient since I come after EH, but you guys can choose someone for me to target as confirmation again next night. I'll be fine since even if there are more escorts they got their hands busy with all the dets.
Man what is happening.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Nothing else to say, huh?
What should I say? Your case is very weak at best, hinging on „well you could‘ve planned it all!“ so what do you expect me to say? You are starting to strike me like Erin as someone not actually interested in responses to questions, but asking for the sake of it :grumble
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And you really should claim this phase, it‘s a bit shameless that there‘s still unclaimed players when docs and dets are out.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Tatsumaki when you catch up, who would you lynch today? Your top 3.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
At this point there really shouldn‘t be a reason for Daws‘ Recruiter or other Mason to not come out and confirm his story, otherwise it is easy to assume they are made up.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What should I say? Your case is very weak at best, hinging on „well you could‘ve planned it all!“ so what do you expect me to say? You are starting to strike me like Erin as someone not actually interested in responses to questions, but asking for the sake of it :grumble
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And you really should claim this phase, it‘s a bit shameless that there‘s still unclaimed players when docs and dets are out.
Mafia getting desperate here? :heh Multiple people find your explanations and behavior strange. DD, Erin, Evil, me. So we might just be able to lynch another false detective today.

And detectives are more than free to check me at night, all at once even if they want, I don't mind.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
Day 3









Defended EH, first participation in the game.

Just before the end of D2







He used the exact same argument last game, that pirate fits the game design, it actually doesn't, who thinks it does?

Testing the water.

Next day (second contribution to this thread)



The plan is ready, he will claim to have been recruited, somebody in his team will claim to be the second recruiter, and then they will recruit other people from their team, killing and shattering super masons in between to fill night targets.

After I put pressure on Dawson





Another EH defender.

~

Their plan was to confirm each other, now that their plan is revealed, they will defend each other the normal way, if it looks like it working then somebody from his team will take the risk to link his life with him and say he is mason with him, if not they will not risk lose 2 people.

Expect 5 people to be super convinced he is clean.
Because they really need him, he is the one that came up with this awesome plan.

If you let him live today, he will come out with another plan for his team tomorrow, if we kill him know, they will be headless (no back up plan).

I'm just gonna watch everybody and keep a list of his teammates I will share it at the end of the day, because I don't think they will let me live.
Me making mason jokes means I am an EH defender?

I would have expected a more elevated explanation from your part?
I find it funny though.

Duly noted~
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Mafia getting desperate here? :heh Multiple people find your explanations and behavior strange. DD, Erin, Evil, me. So we might just be able to lynch another false detective today.

And detectives are more than free to check me at night, all at once even if they want, I don't mind.
Yet this „strangeness“ is never further explained. It‘s as if these multiple people just want to make their statement and are not interested in anything else. You‘re certainly gonna get a townie lynched with me so I‘m confused by how little like 3 people so far actually care about being wrong.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gry's probably thankful Daws made himself so suspicious, else he'd be questioned a lot more I feel. But the dayphase is still long and a lot can happen, so will wait a bit more to decide if I change my vote.
No I‘d welcome being questioned, but the only questioning that happened earlier I gave answers to that were simply ignored. Really low effort regardless if town or mafia, people should at least pretend to be inquisitive rather than just pointing fingers.

Demonspeed did the same. I called him out a couple times to further elaborate his thoughts and it ended with him never saying anything.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You still didn‘t say why you dislike the protector thing, if that‘s what you mean with what Gry said.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That said neither did Demon. Where‘s you people‘s conviction in what you say?
I said this back on Day 2. Demon before did simple answers like „I don‘t agree“, then not elaborating more when asked. I see similar things done by Erin and to some extent you Nii. Erin asked me a couple of questions, I gave her answers and she just ignored them while still thinking the same. I find that pretty suspicious, and am not surprised in hindsight that Demon was scum with how he didn‘t have anything to back up his thoughts with, since they were fabricated.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
hi again, i ll play this whole game as shamefully as i ve been doing so far and ask for some updates
are there ppl who are confirmed by now, if yes who?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Evil3ye
can u plzzz tell me who are the players you trust or distrust? in case u already shared that, lead me to the post por favor. If u don’t wanna share that that’s okay
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Was away for a bit, back, read through. Tbh, I'm getting less confident in my calls so I'm going to take a step back.
As for reveal- I agree with doing so. I'm avenger
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
also are there ppl who are sure of being illusions?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

and @Evil3ye what's the case against shad?
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
I never said I wanna keep them in game, that's your own take. I meant important town roles can be restored and it's not the first time I bring that up. How, when, etc, is another discussion.

There was nothing inconsistent that you brought to my attention :hmph


Farfalla
Doctor

Super Mason
Turned into Illusion Night 2

​



That‘s an admirable effort to analyze, but you‘re wrong so I‘d suggest you to also look at things with the „Gry is town“ perspective.
So far, i scrolled the first part and last part, also learning of that everyone has a role of importance. That is more suspicious than anything. I must admit that your advices to newbie Cinera were taken by me as well. Lying for townies sucks, and that must be a law here. I appreciate it.
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
Day 3









Defended EH, first participation in the game.

Just before the end of D2







He used the exact same argument last game, that pirate fits the game design, it actually doesn't, who thinks it does?

Testing the water.

Next day (second contribution to this thread)



The plan is ready, he will claim to have been recruited, somebody in his team will claim to be the second recruiter, and then they will recruit other people from their team, killing and shattering super masons in between to fill night targets.

After I put pressure on Dawson





Another EH defender.

~

Their plan was to confirm each other, now that their plan is revealed, they will defend each other the normal way, if it looks like it working then somebody from his team will take the risk to link his life with him and say he is mason with him, if not they will not risk lose 2 people.

Expect 5 people to be super convinced he is clean.
Because they really need him, he is the one that came up with this awesome plan.

If you let him live today, he will come out with another plan for his team tomorrow, if we kill him know, they will be headless (no back up plan).

I'm just gonna watch everybody and keep a list of his teammates I will share it at the end of the day, because I don't think they will let me live.
If I just got back online to dozens of pages of posts, see a big ol' EH lynch train to save the Mafia Escort, and nobody had any explanation to offer when I asked, then how would I not find that suspect?

Besides, there's already a dead mason that's appeared and, as far as I know, Haya made no claim to have recruited him. The only possibilities are that Lambu was a starting mason or he was recruited by a MR that isn't Haya.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
If I just got back online to dozens of pages of posts, see a big ol' EH lynch train to save the Mafia Escort, and nobody had any explanation to offer when I asked, then how would I not find that suspect?

Besides, there's already a dead mason that's appeared and, as far as I know, Haya made no claim to have recruited him. The only possibilities are that Lambu was a starting mason or he was recruited by a MR that isn't Haya.
How many is your number right now in the mason group?
And can we meet some of them?

Are they with us now?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
How many is your number right now in the mason group?
And can we meet some of them?

Are they with us now?
Laat q sounds like a spiritual session :)))
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top