Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,740
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
My only Det result was from a N1 investigation. My N2 target was Daws, which definitely went through. My N3 target was Farfs.

Clicking yet? '3'
So what, you actually have two active roles? I mean at this point it's so obvious what you're hinting at, might as well spell it out. Not sure if that was a good idea though, if you*re speaking the truth.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
So what, you actually have two active roles? I mean at this point it's so obvious what you're hinting at, might as well spell it out. Not sure if that was a good idea though, if you*re speaking the truth.
For the sake of it being late in the night and wanting to go to sleep myself I'll oblige x) And if I'm not mistaken it's only you, Bel or Shobu who still haven't revealed, plus I can be certain Hardy's mafia, at the very least, had already figured it out days ago.

That Det result isn't mine, it's Lambu's.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And if I'm not mistaken it's only you, Bel or Shobu who still haven't revealed
"...so there aren't that many possibilities left anyway"
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Are there more than him? Not sure, but normally there should be, yes. In which case it would definitely be wise for the one mason to step forward, so we don't waste a kill.

If they can't do that, I'd really say we should lynch Daws. Worst-case scenario we lose a mason, not a big deal in the long run of things, especially with so many mafia already being dead. And that way detectives can focus on other people at night.
Can't we just narrow it down ourselves? The only ones left to claim are you, myself, Shobu, Cinera and Mary. I think. If the elusive recruiter exists is between us.

I'm not a Mason nor the recruiter. I prefer to reveal tomorrow. I can today, but I don't really want to. Its not priority. My role isn't active.

It would be weird and unnecessary if the recruiter left daws hanging.

Votekill Daws. That hurt to say.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
My only Det result was from a N1 investigation. My N2 target was Daws, which definitely went through. My N3 target was Farfs.

Clicking yet? '3'
Yeah I had the feeling it can only be recruiter after thinking of the people involved. Alright.

What does this leave us with though? Shad, Erin, Nii mafia? I‘ll be going to bed now and trying to make sense of who has to be mafia and who all has their „innocence“ tied to other people vouching for them.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Can't we just narrow it down ourselves? The only ones left to claim are you, myself, Shobu, Cinera and Mary. I think. If the elusive recruiter exists is between us.

I'm not a Mason nor the recruiter. I prefer to reveal tomorrow. I can today, but I don't really want to. Its not priority. My role isn't active.

It would be weird and unnecessary if the recruiter left daws hanging.

Votekill Daws. That hurt to say.
Imo it is necessary, especially with most of our leads being confirmed one way or another, we‘ll have to start looking back at either Dets or non-claimers or other peculiar claims like Defuser.

@Shobu_Yoruichi @Cinera reveal your roles as well.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,740
Gender
Female
Country
China
♟️ Special Episode: The lost Night Actions Part 3~ ♟️






~​
Ah, small intermezzo; I'm not sure whether it was this night, the previous or maybe even the next, but quite early on, I remember as fresh hosts, mango, hyung and I were spectating the various mafia pads and Van and Lamb (teammates) were discussing outcomes of the night. While they were discussing the various outcomes and deaths that had occurred during the night, I think Van suddenly pointed out 'Ah, but it's possible if there are three mafia factions'.

I remember being amazed by the flexibility in their thinking, being able to consider even such an outlandish possibility. Easily one of my favourite moments as a host, though it happened years ago already. Such a precious experience, and so spicy after a few years both these guys can still apply their wits to a panda game. Truly omo. Very aigoo.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Yeah I had the feeling it can only be recruiter after thinking of the people involved. Alright.

What does this leave us with though? Shad, Erin, Nii mafia? I‘ll be going to bed now and trying to make sense of who has to be mafia and who all has their „innocence“ tied to other people vouching for them.
Planning on doing that and going through the past lynches to see if anything falls into place, hoping tomorrow I'll somehow find enough time before the day is over.


It would be weird and unnecessary if the recruiter left daws hanging.
Recruiters, am I right? Always fooking around. Back in my days... ´3`
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Imo it is necessary, especially with most of our leads being confirmed one way or another, we‘ll have to start looking back at either Dets or non-claimers or other peculiar claims like Defuser.

@Shobu_Yoruichi @Cinera reveal your roles as well.
OK. I'm Townie.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Van did you claim recruiter?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gry still awake?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Recruiters, am I right? Always fooking around. Back in my days... ´3`
I'm not buying what you're selling. But you have options to prove yourself so there's that.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I think this is actually a good opportunity to confirm a lot of people that are attaching themselves to Daws, @GrySun remember that this is a plan they had already, meaning one of them is ready to claim the role, that the whole point, now everybody is all in.

If they are legit, we lose an uncopetative roleless townie and you can lynch me and all that.

If we are right, we have lynches for 2 days.
Be careful of masons, just because Daws maybe a meson doesn't mean you should forget about van tomorrow, they are all scum there is no recruiter that the best claim in history, auto win.

I did my job, good luck everybody.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean a mafia mason*
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
N2: Evil3ye but was too late (he said he was gonna use his power the next night)
What do you mean by this?
You send in your action late?
Cuz evil got a result that night
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Lynch order
Daws
Van
EH
AwkwardMisha


Tatsumaki could be the legit one, as EH expected to be targeted, since we were planning to hunt among the detectives.

Don't let them push her before those 4.
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
came back to see if evil answered my questions so that i can make a vote before sleeping but i see they ain't here either.
so i ll ask the other one going for shad, hi @AwkwardMisha can u plz tell me about shad's case?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'll put a placeholder until furthet developments, mostly because of his reaction to the mason jokes ! votekill Shad
I am way to sleepy and if any other interesting developments come into play i might also gladly change my vote.

Gnight sleep tight everyone ~
nvm i think u dont know either? xD
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Ok, fine, I don't care, you detectives do your own detective work and figure it out amongst yourselves. I'll go with the other sus "Bomb" guy / doctor/bodyguard. More of a gut feeling at that point, but he also seemed to have been triggered just like Jinx was by a mere emoji ;) I think I'm not totally wrong here.

VOTEKILL SHAD ;)
is there something fishy about shad besides the gut feeling onegai?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Evil said he is off today, he may come before the Day end, if you are also here
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Evil said he is off today, he may come before the Day end, if you are also here
oh thanks for the info, i guess i ll also put a place holder on u xD and be back before day ends to see evil's answers
VoteKill Shad
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
My role, aside of never having it before, it's a passive one. I don't feel like exactly saying it, but if i'm spared, tomorrow hope to tell you and everybody more about it.

Just arrived, must confess, that i haven't read anything today, super busy... now i'm leaving for a neighbor party.


As i don't even know who i'm voting because haven't read, will follow the vote of a person i trust in this game. Which is DD.

Votekill Grysun
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Why are you, remaining people, refusing to divulge your roles Day 4... We already have a ''spy'' and ''two'' mason recruiters in the open, not to forget a couple of detectives. What must you be to have such a greater value than those roles.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Why are you, remaining people, refusing to divulge your roles Day 4... We already have a ''spy'' and ''two'' mason recruiters in the open, not to forget a couple of detectives. What must you be to have such a greater value than those roles.
Gajeel it action time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top