There’s still the bitter taste of me doing something similar because I was willing to trust Jinx. I do not have any particular reason to distrust Van per se, and I haven’t followed Daws enough to have a read or spot if he has been inconsistent. I don’t feel comfortable enough to tiebreak, so I might just watch from the sidelines. If it were as simple as one side directly incriminating the other, I would be more willing to participate. But since it’s also possible that both could be town, or both scum, or split then
Well, I've been consistent with my role hinting
"Because I care" -> allusion to doc protection
Active role that suits me, even IF it's trashy -> the "if" alluding to sanities being a factor, doctor is active, and, as my Overwatch stats would attest, I like playing roles with an ability to support others.
Role WAS one listed on the special episode for day 3 -> "was" alluding to my recruitement and the role mentioned on the special ep was doctor
Came out as mason and indispensably explained why Farf shattered N3 -> MR has since come forward -> Haya denying being with Lambu means there must be another mason group and our claim to being that mason group hasn't been disputed by a 3rd claim. Sure, from you guys' perspective, a mafia mason or some weird scum MR setup, but I didn't have to die or at least risk my own death due to refusing to reveal my MR. A mafia mason wouldn't make that sacrifice, but it seems logical for a mason to do so, especially considering how often particular players get targeted for early kills.