Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,730
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I really don't know how this stuff works.
I'm asking here players that understand to tell me if M Pirate explain the issues with Dawson behaviour + lambu
Not Haya recruiter would be Lambu
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
I'm pretty sure I'm the paranoid det because nobody is killing/targeting me. I need the other det results now, won't input mine
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Not Haya recruiter would be Lambu
I don't understand this phrase. Are you saying Haya was the recruiter of Lambu ? cause she denied that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm pretty sure I'm the paranoid det because nobody is killing/targeting me. I need the other det results now, won't input mine
Well if you call yourself paranoid it means you got guilty again so I don't understand the fake suspense here.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Guys I really think Dawson was behaving like he couldn't talk freely, he was caught between two allegiances, if he talks he gets host killed.

Which is why he couldn't defend himself.
And as gry pointed out even van didn't vote to save him, he didn't vote himself.

Something is up with van
And it has to do with Lambu case that has no explanation.

Another mason case that makes no sense
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Guys I really think Dawson was behaving like he couldn't talk freely, he was caught between two allegiances, if he talks he gets host killed.

Which is why he couldn't defend himself.
And as gry pointed out even van didn't vote to save him, he didn't vote himself.

Something is up with van
And it has to do with Lambu case that has no explanation.

Another mason case that makes no sense
About that, did vandred say he was pirate and pirated recruiter role from lambu? Or is my memory deceiving me? Because if he did, then why did lambu reveal as just mason?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Shad...I think you're just being stubborn at this point. You convinced yourself of something and you're unable to see past it to the point you ignore hints that disprove your theory.

It's too late to deal with this, see you tomorrow y'all.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Shad...I think you're just being stubborn at this point. You convinced yourself of something and you're unable to see past it to the point you ignore hints that disprove your theory.

It's too late to deal with this, see you tomorrow y'all.
Explain why van didn't vote to save a person he knows is town.

Explain why Daws was still trying to argue until the end of the day but still couldn't say ANYTHING.

Explain why he didn't vote to save himself even tho he was there.

Explain why he sounded so pissed and didn't like his death post.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

About that, did vandred say he was pirate and pirated recruiter role from lambu? Or is my memory deceiving me? Because if he did, then why did lambu reveal as just mason?
Let see were gry think this all means.

All I can think of is:
- mafia pirate
- lambu
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Explain why van didn't vote to save a person he knows is town.

Explain why Daws was still trying to argue until the end of the day but still couldn't say ANYTHING.

Explain why he didn't vote to save himself even tho he was there.

Explain why he sounded so pissed and didn't like his death post.
Maybe vandred is not the recruiter and is covering for him, like padme amidala had a lookalike ne.
Maybe the actual recruiter is Nii would explain why dawson took the fall and vandred didn.t try to save him. Only thing that makes sense in my books
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,084
Gender
Female
Country
France
Explain why van didn't vote to save a person he knows is town.

Explain why Daws was still trying to argue until the end of the day but still couldn't say ANYTHING.

Explain why he didn't vote to save himself even tho he was there.

Explain why he sounded so pissed and didn't like his death post.
Well you said if Daws died townie you would take responsibility.
You said if Daws is townie it confirms Van.
Yet here you are at it again.

I'm not in people's head. Van gave his explanation of his vote, you decide what to make of it. Daws was pissed because you went at it the whole day and he admitted he wasn't following completely since he was busy so he might have been okay with dying by the end of the phase, even if the conditions in which it happened made him angry.
Also who would like their death's post.

What did you even want him to say ?
The one thing I agree with you on is their lack of interactions and referring to each other but aside from that..nuns.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe the actual recruiter is Nii
So you think Nii is Mason recruiter ? or mafia pirate recruiter or something ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

About that, did vandred say he was pirate and pirated recruiter role from lambu? Or is my memory deceiving me? Because if he did, then why did lambu reveal as just mason?
Van said Lambu was det if I remember well.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Well you said if Daws died townie you would take responsibility.
You said if Daws is townie it confirms Van.
Yet here you are at it again.

I'm not in people's head. Van gave his explanation of his vote, you decide what to make of it. Daws was pissed because you went at it the whole day and he admitted he wasn't following completely since he was busy so he might have been okay with dying by the end of the phase, even if the conditions in which it happened made him angry.
Also who would like their death's post.

What did you even want him to say ?
The one thing I agree with you on is their lack of interactions and referring to each other but aside from that..nuns.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



So you think Nii is Mason recruiter ? or mafia pirate recruiter or something ?
Didn.t think mafia but mby townie mason yea, honestly don.t know how mafia mason recruiter would work
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Well you said if Daws died townie you would take responsibility.
You said if Daws is townie it confirms Van.
Yet here you are at it again.

I'm not in people's head. Van gave his explanation of his vote, you decide what to make of it. Daws was pissed because you went at it the whole day and he admitted he wasn't following completely since he was busy so he might have been okay with dying by the end of the phase, even if the conditions in which it happened made him angry.
Also who would like their death's post.

What did you even want him to say ?
The one thing I agree with you on is their lack of interactions and referring to each other but aside from that..nuns.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



So you think Nii is Mason recruiter ? or mafia pirate recruiter or something ?
Your question sounds extremely geniun, don't go to sleep I will quote you everything that happened but it will take me 30 minute to gather all posts.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Well 3 am welp, off to bed with me.

Please have mercy and don.t spam 30pages till i wake up, last day phase i could barely keep up ;-;
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Actually didn.t manage to keep up /derp
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Well you said if Daws died townie you would take responsibility.
You said if Daws is townie it confirms Van.
Yet here you are at it again.

I'm not in people's head. Van gave his explanation of his vote, you decide what to make of it. Daws was pissed because you went at it the whole day and he admitted he wasn't following completely since he was busy so he might have been okay with dying by the end of the phase, even if the conditions in which it happened made him angry.
Also who would like their death's post.

What did you even want him to say ?
The one thing I agree with you on is their lack of interactions and referring to each other but aside from that..nuns.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



So you think Nii is Mason recruiter ? or mafia pirate recruiter or something ?
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Van said Lambu was det if I remember well.
Sorry if I kept you up, didn't realize it is 3AM, I also need to go xD

I saw Dawson suggest Nii as a possible Lynch, which makes me doubt a bit.
I think Van wanted Dawson dead, so that today I can take responsibility (Which I'am, but I'm alive so I will play, when the Day end I will stop). He didn't vote his own Mason, Who does that? Not to try to kill somebody but to waste it on me since it was between Nii and Dawson.

Van has a lot of things going against him
- Switched claim from Detective to Recruiter in the middle of the day.
- Wasted his vote to kill Daws
- Daws didn't vote himself, he was connected.
- Him and Daws didn't talk a single time after/before Van revealed he was the recruiter.
- Van revealed Recruiter to `save` Dawson remember guys!!!! Not to have the role in the Open for no reason.
- Tatsumaki had a spy result on EH that showed Van inconsistencies (Gry found them)

I think this is more that enough to Raise some Eye Brows.

All i'm asking, is don't forget about this, Van is clearly scummy as hell.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Van: Claim most important role to save Daws then KILLS HIM.
Daws: Doesn't want to reveal any info about the masons to protect them, SUICIDES.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Shad, keep it for when everyone will be here. We haven't even received last night's targets and results yet. Credibility-wise though, it doesn't look good for you lol.

And for you GrySun, I already stated why I voted for Daws, and I know for a fact that you haven't really read the explanation because I saw you say that I ''trust'' you later that phase. (I only said that I wouldn't vote for you). I wasn't even here the last hours by the way, and when I was here, it was between you, Shad, and Dawson if I didn't want to waste a vote, so I went with Daws for reasons stated yesterday.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I'm just playing, since van let me live tonight, that means he prefers to face me in the day, he probably think it will be easy, he doesn't know I'm on holiday and I will ruin his ass before leaving the game.

I think I figured out when Daws figured out the recruiter was scum.

It was when van revealed, van is scum but not the scum recruiter.

That why Daws decided to just leave the game.
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
I tried recruiting James yesterday, but didn't receive a PM.

So, Asako turned into an illusion N2 with others suspecting they are illusions. I wonder if this town is already a ghost town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now that I'm able to concentrate:
:notlikethis

I've only played two mafia games, and yesterday was the most frustrating lynch that I witnessed so far. Why some people are this stubborn (I'm talking about you, Shad)? With the Lambu plothole, at worst, Daws looked 90% townie. In the second half of the day after people posted about it more, other players looked more suspicious than him. We could've focused on them and delayed the second recruiter case to another day after narrowing down their identity.

And just to make things clear, a pirate didn't steal the role from me, I can't recruit because I targeted a mafia N2.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I tried recruiting James yesterday, but didn't receive a PM.

So, Asako turned into an illusion N2 with others suspecting they are illusions. I wonder if this town is already a ghost town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Now that I'm able to concentrate:
:notlikethis

I've only played two mafia games, and yesterday was the most frustrating lynch that I witnessed so far. Why some people are this stubborn (I'm talking about you, Shad)? With the Lambu plothole, at worst, Daws looked 90% townie. In the second half of the day after people posted about it more, other players looked more suspicious than him. We could've focused on them and delayed the second recruiter case to another day after narrowing down their identity.

And just to make things clear, a pirate didn't steal the role from me, I can't recruit because I targetted a mafia N2.
Haya I don't wanna be disrespectful but you are saying we should have done X or Y.

I proposed a case on the mason, investigated my targets and proposed the findings.

Most players come in the last 6 hours to say:
- I didn't read, I will vote this guy because I didn't like him yesterday
- I trust X so I will vote like X
- DD: oh X is the lynch now?
...

And so on.

My case is still open, I proposed Daws lynch because it tells us all we need to know about the 'recruiter' without lynching the 'recruiter'. So nobody can complain that it is too risky.

Hosts confirm Daws is town, but the point of lynching dawn was to confirm the 'recruiter'.

But that not what happened, read my posts above to see in how many ways they screweed up in the process.

The pressure on them caused mistakes.

Town will never do anything, they will just bicker for days until evil gives them a mortician result.

They can't play without detectives, they can only make decision when roles are used.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
I take full responsibility for the lynch,
Yes. VOTEKILL SHAD

Marmalade Staller, convenient role claim, Daws murderer.

Surprisingly, no one died from the mechanics so far (unless I missed one?), even with a majority of scums in the Golden Land. That's pretty good.
was thinking perhaps Faust was killed by Golden townies.

And it has to do with Lambu case that has no explanation.
was explained on several occasions to you, just you my friend are a clear case of being a mafia man.

Nonetheless we need to keep pressing Nii and shobu as well, but today lynching Shad is the way to go i think.

Will try to come back I'm the evening.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
Morning. I'm just waking up. I'll try and catch up on this day's phase.

I investigated GrySun last night and got a Guilty result. (I chose him because IIRC he was one of the leading wagons).

If I'm Insane, then he's innocent.
If I'm paranoid, then we don't have any information.

All things considered, I think he's Town.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top