Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
ęœ‰åäŗŗ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,731
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Shad

Registered User
äøŠē“šå“” / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Hello, just woke up.

Here are some notes from were you guys said until now.

Iā€˜m afraid Shad is likely a Mentee trying to die so that his Mentor can pick up a strong trusted townie, or is a townie like in the Civ gamebeing stubborn to the last. Or final red mafia trying to have fun hm.
Weā€˜ll probably have to vote him out of necessity, but I donā€˜t want other players hiding low today.



I think this means you donā€˜t know how to admit mistakes. Your new theory also has several major flaws:
1. No time. Pirate couldnā€˜t have stolen a recruiter and gotten Lambu and Daws fast enough, even with a N1 lucky Recruiter steal.
2. Itā€˜s just you twisting their actions into something that doesnā€˜t make sense. Iā€˜ve seen plenty of times townies not save themselves with their own votes, usually being distracted/low on time and the phase ends in their face. Thatā€˜s what Vand says happened and thatā€˜s what I think is most likely.
3. Daws was townie, nothing would prevent him from talking like you claim. If he had info that Vand was mafia there is nothing preventing him from sharing it.
1:
Not it was Lambu who recruiter Dawson N1
The Pirate stole Lambu role on N1

Do you think this also doesn't work?

2: That my playstyle I look at people not roles.
You are saying Daws is as bad as me when I first started playing this game, he will just gives up randomly?

You are saying it is ok to claim recruiter to save your mason and forget to vote in the end of the day phase?

And that I'm twisting this 2 normal occurrences :/
You lynched me Gry for less than that :/

Also @Shad , leave Vandred alone, you had your Daws blood, Daws was legit so for now Van is also legit until a det finds out otherwise (Mafia Pirate still counts as guilty correct @GrySun ?). You had your fun yesterday and an innocent died while we could have gotten rid of Nii who's sus as heck.
James, wake up, you won't get a det result this game.
You are just in denial.

How are we supposed to be helpful if we are all naive and paranoid ? I guess our purpose is only to pop illusions :s
No, your purpose is to show how dependent you guys are on detectives, last game hosts choose to have none in the game, this time detective is the vanilla townies, all of them are useless sanities.

Like last game the boss is just to confuse you, last game they was a boss but no detectives.

This game 2 bosses and 6 useless detectives :/

Forgot to include you, but I think there's a good chance you're sane. Ofc naive is still an option, which we could kind of confirm if we kill Shad today. He probably won't recover from pushing so hard for Daws, anyways... But let's see what today brings.
Yes I won't recover it seems, since I insulted too many people, my bad.
I didn't kill Daws I made a case that still holds today.


You re right up next after Shad. :pwnge
What else is new evil, you been on my for no reason all game, I'm actually happy you think so highly of me ā¤

There is no way all dets are useless otherwise we would need more spies or killing roles to be able to win. We only got so many Mafias because of their mistakes and due Illusions, if they hadn't done them we would look really shitty right now.
What do you mean there is no way all det are useless?
I accepted they are useless on their second day, maybe earlier than others but now it the third day.

Time to accept reality, just investigate people yourself, stop waiting for results :/

Death turns people into Illusions. Your Pirate(if true) and the 2 Recruiters, are essentially our Detectives. The correct play wouldā€˜ve been to just use Pirate N1 on literally anyone. If you donā€˜t get a role that person is mafia, if you do they are town. Easy 1-shot confirmation.
Remember what I said:
Daws figured out the recruiter was scum when it was a van who claimed to be the recruiter, we are still looking for a M. Pirate.

This game may just come down as the game with worst night actions done, looking at us Detectives too, 4 nights with nothing to show.
Proceed to lynch the person investigating in the day phase.

But that Shad move yesterday..
What move, I was connected all day, making my case and convincing people.

It not like a waited until the last second and sniped somebody for you to call it a move :/
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
åˆåæƒč€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
So, if Nii and Shad are equally sus I suggest we go for Nii today, just for the fact that I got shad on my list anyways and can kill him later if I die.
If shad is still more sus, then ignore me
@Evil3ye what do you think milord
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So, if Nii and Shad are equally sus I suggest we go for Nii today, just for the fact that I got shad on my list anyways and can kill him later if I die.
If shad is still more sus, then ignore me
@Evil3ye what do you think milord

But again, i’m probably not a kill priority for mafia anyways, so I may not even get the chance to use that kill any time soon. nevermind
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
ęœ‰åäŗŗ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So, if Nii and Shad are equally sus I suggest we go for Nii today, just for the fact that I got shad on my list anyways and can kill him later if I die.
If shad is still more sus, then ignore me
@Evil3ye what do you think milord
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---




But again, i’m probably not a kill priority for mafia anyways, so I may not even get the chance to use that kill any time soon. nevermind
Thought you weren.t gonna divulge ppl on your list :))) of shad is mafia they.re not gonna kill you xD
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
åˆåæƒč€…/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Thought you weren.t gonna divulge ppl on your list :))) of shad is mafia they.re not gonna kill you xD
i think it was pretty obvious that i have shad on my list, as i made it clear yesterday that i'm not reading and just following evil's suggestions who told me yesterday to go for shad
and yes u re right im not dying if that s the case AAAAA kill me already for god's sake
 

Cinera

Registered User
č‹±é›„ćƒ”ćƒ³ćƒćƒ¼ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
I may not be around for the rest of the Day Phase, so I'll just vote now.

Vote Lynch: Shad.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,145
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
The fact that savior evil is stil alive is the best thing happening in my life right now
Well we dont know who is alive, who is not.

Anyway I m still voting gry for same reasons as yesterday but willing to change if there are new reveals/infos. I hesitated between him and shad but both are equally suspicious... I m still not convinced with some stuff like avenger, pirate... and i need to hear aboout holt targets. ah andt theres shobu...



Votekill gry for now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

8th day playing and still 20 players in the game ! -_-; at this point we will never reach the end ! :notlikethis

I m wondering how many among us are illusions.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
č‹±é›„ćƒ”ćƒ³ćƒćƒ¼ / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
How do you know? Mechanic kill turns a player into an Illusion akin to a regular kill. Or do you mean the shattered personā€˜s text would read ā€žwas turned Illusion by golden landā€œ? I think hosts would leave it ambiguous.
I thought they would die for good instead of turning into an illusion (if they weren't already an illusion), to be honest. That's how I interpreted the post.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ęœ‰åäŗŗ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Well we dont know who is alive, who is not.

Anyway I m still voting gry for same reasons as yesterday but willing to change if there are new reveals/infos. I hesitated between him and shad but both are equally suspicious... I m still not convinced with some stuff like avenger, pirate... and i need to hear aboout holt targets. ah andt theres shobu...



Votekill gry for now
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

8th day playing and still 20 players in the game ! -_-; at this point we will never reach the end ! :notlikethis

I m wondering how many among us are illusions.
You canā€˜t possibly be serious Erin. Nii is vouching for me, so if you distrust me you need to start by voting him not me. This is absurd how little you are paying attention.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I thought they would die for good instead of turning into an illusion (if they weren't already an illusion), to be honest. That's how I interpreted the post.
All players that Die (except Lynches), are turned into Illusions instead.
2. If the Living Player is not an Illusion, they Die
Nothing to interpret, the rules are there and clear. Everything not a lynch(a ā€žDieā€œ) are turned Illusions. He wouldnā€˜t be using colors and keywords if they suddenly meant something else in a different sentence.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Erin honestly has to be the scummiest scum at this point with how she ignores everything, no way is town Erin this uncaring of everything.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,145
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Im not ignoring anything gry, I dont trust you neither I trust Shad or Nii. I ve cast my vote, waiting for more infos will definitely change my vote if necessary, So far I'm waiting for more infos coming from Holt, Shobu too and Evil 's results. If i can get a prove you re cleared I wont keep my vote upon you.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ęœ‰åäŗŗ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
1:
Not it was Lambu who recruiter Dawson N1
The Pirate stole Lambu role on N1

Do you think this also doesn't work?
It doesnā€˜t work no. Lambu would have died as Townie, not as Mason.

2: That my playstyle I look at people not roles.
You are saying Daws is as bad as me when I first started playing this game, he will just gives up randomly?

You are saying it is ok to claim recruiter to save your mason and forget to vote in the end of the day phase?

And that I'm twisting this 2 normal occurrences :/
You lynched me Gry for less than that :/
Iā€˜m saying people with time constraints will miss the time, overlook phase ending, lose track of roles etc. Not a thing of being bad, though you can certainly blame them both for lack of proper action done there.

Itā€˜s not ok but it can happen to people low on time.

You are twisting it yes. Go back to point 1, Lambu disproves everything you think of yet you keep pushing impossibilities.

Remember what I said:
Daws figured out the recruiter was scum when it was a van who claimed to be the recruiter, we are still looking for a M. Pirate.
Not possible due to what I said above.

Proceed to lynch the person investigating in the day phase.
You are severely damaging town, even if you are town yourself we may need to end up lynching you just to make you stop doing damage. You havenā€˜t listed any other suspects or questioned others aside from being too hung up over this one line of thought. Learn to let go.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ęœ‰åäŗŗ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Im not ignoring anything gry, I dont trust you neither I trust Shad or Nii. I ve cast my vote, waiting for more infos will definitely change my vote if necessary, So far I'm waiting for more infos coming from Holt, Shobu too and Evil 's results. If i can get a prove you re cleared I wont keep my vote upon you.
You are ignoring everything and itā€˜s disturbing. There is no possibility that Nii is town and I am mafia, since he said he stole my role. Only options are us both town, us both mafia and him being the only mafia.

So from your perspective lynching him confirms me if he dies town, if he dies mafia weā€˜re still at the same but with 1 mafia less.
But when I flip you wonā€˜t know if Nii is town or not, even if I die roleless.

Not sure how to make it more clear.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,145
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
@Shad seriously I dont know if im lacking of coffee or wtv, or my brains functions are slowed by migraine, but nothing you re saying is making sense to me. I dont get at all what you re doing. Did I miss some crucial explanations ? I doubt.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

There is no possibility that Nii is town and I am mafia,
I dont think he is , I distrust him as much as you, that claim is convenient for both of you.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ęœ‰åäŗŗ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
And if i were mistaken about you, I will apologize properly to you.
I donā€˜t care for your apology, what I want is everyone to play rationally which Iā€˜m not seeing from you and Sakura. Same thing I hated with Daws lynch how irrational it was.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ęœ‰åäŗŗ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I dont think he is , I distrust him as much as you, that claim is convenient for both of you.
But thatā€˜s the thing. From your standpoint:
Worst case in a Nii lynch is him being town and confirming me.
Worst case in a Gry lynch is me being town and you knowing nothing about Nii.
Best case for both is either of us being mafia.

You are taking an unnecessary lower probability risk to reach the same conclusion.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,145
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I donā€˜t care for your apology, what I want is everyone to play rationally
:catshrug

I m playing rationnally. I m being faithful to how ive been playing , i distrusted you from start nothing sadly happened to make me trust you more. You dont care about apologies, fine, I ll skip basic courtesy.
 

GrySun

Registered User
ęœ‰åäŗŗ / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Yeah please do skip it, empty words from ā€žbasic courtesyā€œ is not my thing unfortunately.

Will wait for shobu/Holt but as it stands Shad has cost us 2 day phases if heā€˜s town and no way to avoid damage now.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,145
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Worst case in a Nii lynch is him being town and confirming me.
Worst case in a Gry lynch is me being town and you knowing nothing about Nii.
Best case for both is either of us being mafia.
True you got a point here, i just have the feeling you got a major scum role, and you re more dangerous, imo. that said who ever end up lynched you or shad ( more likely shad) or nii I m fine, with all you 3. I dont think you should be upset its likely shad who will be lynched today.
 

Shad

Registered User
äøŠē“šå“” / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@Erinyes while Gry waits.

Let talk.

@Shad seriously I dont know if im lacking of coffee or wtv, or my brains functions are slowed by migraine, but nothing you re saying is making sense to me. I dont get at all what you re doing. Did I miss some crucial explanations ? I doubt.
You need to ask me more specific question, but too get the ball rolling.

Would you claim recruiter to save Daws?

If yes: would then waste your vote and let Daws die?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top