I really don't know how this stuff works.
Your argument in a nutshell. Moving on.
I‘m afraid Shad is likely a Mentee trying to die so that his Mentor can pick up a strong trusted townie, or is a townie like in the Civ gamebeing stubborn to the last. Or final red mafia trying to have fun hm.
We‘ll probably have to vote him out of necessity, but I don‘t want other players hiding low today.
I don't think a Mentee would have claimed Defuser or Super Mason, both very meme claims, unless he lent his real role to the Mentor. But with how the Reds have been decimated, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he were the last one like you said, or a desperate attempt to finally get a townie lynched by whatever means and end the game earlier than Christmas.
How? He knows you got Guilty on both Marms, confirmed mafia, and Haya, pretty much confirmed townie. Why so quick to confirm him?
Why not add Van to your trusted list after daw's death? Chances of him being mafia pirate stealing Haya's role in night 2 are pretty low.
More like nonexistent, but I'll take "pretty low" at this point
Daws was recruited by me N2, he talked about it, he had no reason to lie. He died as townie Mason. Pretty sure the whole argument stems from people who don't have a full understanding of the rules involved, didn't go back to check everything themselves, or are scum riding on it because they think it benefits them.
Bel i can sort of believe mostly because he is either a sleeper or a death miller in case we got actual dets and not just useless ones.
Let's get rid of Nii to check his claim of Gry's role, that way we get rid of two stones, a sus pirate claim and one of the trillion dets we got.
I can also see a Sleeper make sense in a game this big, and Death Miller could work as a way to mess with our perception of the Golden Land majority. But the problem is what Bel's already addressed herself; if she's Sleeper and she gets recruited, we'd never know.
As for the second part, are you saying you'd rather lynch Nii today and leave Shad for tomorrow...?