Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,737
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Evil y no Faust? Could you repeat all your targets and results so far?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
How would you even use that to confirm if you're illusion. This role gets no feedback PM. An other plothole adding to the twenty previous ones you already had. Also, shouldn't you be looking out of Bombs with this role. So let's have some fun with it: who do you think is the Bomb you're supposed to Diffuse. Is it Vand?
Not reading only answering quotes.

I can confirm I'm not an illusion by using my role on somebody I expect to be dead, like the recruiter or the sane spy for example.

Are you telling me I shouldn't be talking about cults because I'm specialised in bomb diffusing, you clearly want to see me scum and I know why it has nothing to do with your affiliation, I get you dude.

I'm not accusing you back that the proof I understand why you want me to be scum so bad all game, today is the day you have been waiting for so enjoy
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Evil y no Faust? Could you repeat all your targets and results so far?
What's on Faust exactly? Sorry could you repeat if you already have?

N1 Sam - nothing
N2 Marmalade - N1 apprenticed
N3 Hardy N1 spied and curse
N4 Lambu N1 recruited and killed, N2 protective action

Not reading only answering quotes.

I can confirm I'm not an illusion by using my role on somebody I expect to be dead, like the recruiter or the sane spy for example.

Are you telling me I shouldn't be talking about cults because I'm specialised in bomb diffusing, you clearly want to see me scum and I know why it has nothing to do with your affiliation, I get you dude.

I'm not accusing you back that the proof I understand why you want me to be scum so bad all game, today is the day you have been waiting for so enjoy
So, you get a role with a purpose to look for Mafia Bomb, you choose to test if you can scatter someone dead already instead. Aight, Ok, cool.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
What's on Faust exactly? Sorry could you repeat if you already have?

N1 Sam - nothing
N2 Marmalade - N1 apprenticed
N3 Hardy N1 spied and curse
N4 Lambu N1 recruited and killed, N2 protective action


So, you get a role with a purpose to look for Mafia Bomb, you choose to test if you can scatter someone dead already instead. Aight, Ok, cool.
Why never check him? Would confirm Mazino.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feels like a waste to have targetted Lambu and not him.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Why never check him? Would confirm Mazino.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feels like a waste to have targetted Lambu and not him.
Hmm, sorry you feel that way. To be frank, I wasn't following last day so closely, but picked up that there were lot of questions left around Lambu's role, mainly raised by Shad now on second thought.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don't suspect Mazino though. Not like we are flodded with Doc claims like with Detectives.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Has the second Night been addressed though?

Faust as Krauss Ushiromiya || Mafia Strongman | Turned into Illusion Night 2 || Scattered Night 3
Farfalla as Clair Vaux Bernandus || Doctor | Super Mason | Turned into Illusion Night 2 || Scattered Night 3
Asako as Maria Ushiromiya || Apprentice | Turned into Illusion Night 2 || Scattered Night 4

Three deaths, and I suppose one theory that could be tested is if Mazino is the Insane Doc? Did he claim the 2nd or 3rd night though? But what exactly would we gain from that knowledge?
Farfalla was killed, and Asako was killed too, as she was learning from Marms, then Lambu.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
So, someone with result PMs I take from that. On which night did you decide to place your Avanger mark?
Yes someone with result pms. I placed it N3.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Three deaths, and I suppose one theory that could be tested is if Mazino is the Insane Doc? Did he claim the 2nd or 3rd night though? But what exactly would we gain from that knowledge?
Farfalla was killed, and Asako was killed too, as she was learning from Marms, then Lambu.
i already told everything. i even said i could have shattered faust. i told it to you per quote i think

but i can tell it again
n1 Evil
n2 DD
n3 Faust
n4 Evil
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Since there was only one death and Asako was an illusion, did someone get their role back?

Shobu - ''My role, aside of never having it before, it's a passive one. I don't feel like exactly saying it, but if I'm spared, tomorrow hope to tell you and everybody more about it.'' Important passive? Doubt it, is he claiming another BP or Mason ?
Wait how long ago did he say that? Was it last day as in today he would reveal more? Honestly this is where I'd put my vote.
Still hoping he'll show up and reveal but there's playing under the radar, then there's this.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
I just added more things above. This "detective game" is gettin in our way instead of helping because none of us can get result.

You guys must see it as absurd but my only goal was to eliminate this topic already.

I have so many people I want to target that it drives me crazy. I want to check Sakura's bp claim, I'm feeling Misha is kinda shy compared to the first few days. There are players still laying low on the game that it sometimes make me think if they could be mafia leaving us alone to kill each other.

Yet we are still stuck in the sanity panel.
We don't even put any thought on the people that raised 8 votes against me to save jinx. _o_
Awwwwwwwwwwww, shy°
I've been enjoying the weekend a bit seeing what Monday will bring up, so I took it a bit easy during these days.

You can always do a check-up on me, but it feels like a wasted action tbh, mostly because I don't have an important role, or better said, my role was already taken from me so now I'm only mason townie, and seeing as you might be insane I can bet that you'll get guilty on me.
So I am not scared in that regard. And even if someone kills me, it won't bring much either as I'll turn into an illusion and I'll still have a say in the forum until I get popped.

Plus I got a bit lost in the entire Pirate/Mason discussion

But seeing how everything is playing out, something tells me that there is also a third party of some sort and I am trying just to figure out who and how.

It seems that either way shad has low chances of survival due to Dawson being now a proven townie.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Since there was only one death and Asako was an illusion, did someone get their role back?


Wait how long ago did he say that? Was it last day as in today he would reveal more? Honestly this is where I'd put my vote.
Still hoping he'll show up and reveal but there's playing under the radar, then there's this.
let me quickly check

Evidence A:

My role, aside of never having it before, it's a passive one. I don't feel like exactly saying it, but if i'm spared, tomorrow hope to tell you and everybody more about it.

Just arrived, must confess, that i haven't read anything today, super busy... now i'm leaving for a neighbor party.


As i don't even know who i'm voting because haven't read, will follow the vote of a person i trust in this game. Which is DD.

Votekill Grysun

so yeah, yesterday : Yesterday at 2:43 AM

I know Haya san also has her doubts on Shobu, hence voting for him tonight
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Votekill Shad
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Trustworthy results providing townies:

Haya-san
as Mason Recruiter 1 [N1 Misha, N2 Marmalade (mafia), N3 nothing, N4 no feedback]
James Rye as Prosecutor
Vandred as Mason Recruiter 2 (N1 Lambu, N2 Daws, N3 popped Farfalla, N4 undisclosed)
Tatsumaki as (Sane/Paranoid) Spy [N1 Hardy (dead), N2 ???, N3 ???, N4 Asako (dead)]
Evil3ye as Mortician [N1 Sam - nothing, N2 Marmalade - N1 apprenticed, N3 Hardy N1 spied and curse, N4 Lambu N1 recruited and killed, N2 protective action]

Well, we have reason to believe Haya bit the dust at the Marmalade recruitment already. Kudos that you still sticked around. I keep suggesting you to try out, your ability every night, although as I understood you would get a revival feedback PM anyway. James is vanilla, maybe there is worth recuiting him to the masons, although whenever vand fails to recruit anyone who is mafia the mechanic provides an other chance to talk about it anyway. Don't see reason to suspect Vand, especially since now multiple sources confirmed his role (dead mason Daws, Haya that she didn't recruit lambu or daws, my own research on Lambu). As previous suggested, perhaps Van can consider trying out the luck with the useless detectives bunch below (that just keep multiplying). Tatsu should be considered for protection, forgot some of the result she provided though, if someone could fill the blanks, thanks.

Most likely Townies with alibis:
AwkwardMisha
as Mason 1 recruited by Haya N1 priorly Troublemaker
Maryxxi as Banshee [N1 Hardy, N2 undisclosed, N3 undisclosed, N4 Shad]
Mazino as Sane/Insane/Naive) Doctor [N1 Evil, N2 Faust?, N3 ???, N4 Evil]

Misha confirmed by Haya. Still smaller chance remain of Mafia mason secondary, but prior role makes lots of sense in this mechanic and nobody else claimed it, so I believe she legit. Mary claimed to have targetted Hardy and i saw a curse on him, also no counter claim, so seems legit, as no one flipped vanille townie yet upon death (robbed by M.Pirate). If @Vandred could move some people here would be really helpful.

The Detective:
Cinera
as (Insane/Sane) Apprentice turned (Insane/Paranoid) Detective (digital) [N4 Gry (alive) - guilty]
digitaldude as (Insane/Paranoid) Detective [N1 Marm (boss) -> guilty, N2 haya-san (alive) -> guilty, N3 equaling heaven (alive) -> guilty, N4 grysun (alive) - guilty]
Equaling Heaven as (Insane/Paranoid Detective) [N1: no target, N2: james (confirmed town) - guilty, N3: vandred (alive) - guilty, N4: erin (alive) - guilty]
Erinyes as (Sane/Naive) Detective [N1 -> gry (alive) - innocent, N2 -> Asako (confirmed townie) - no results, N3 -> James (confirmed townie) - Innocent, N4-> Shad (alive) - Innocent]
GrySun as (Sane/Naive) Detective [N1 Holt (alive) innocent, N2 Haya (alive) innocent, N3 Tatsu (alive) no result, N4 Mazino (alive) innocent]
Nii as Pirate turned N4 (Insane/Sane) Detective (Gry)

Not so many detective blocks means that Mafia don't seem to bother that much with them and are comfortable, because either they found themselves investigated already and know about the det's paranoid/naive status, or there are more boss characters around. I really dislike what Nii did there with Gry, as well as Cinera with digital, but what's done is done. Nii can be lynched to prove Gry, which is at least something, and my proposed course of action for latest tomorrow.

Confirmed by death bunch:
Belserion
as vanilla Townie / DM / Sleeper
Sakura Taichou as Bulletproof
Gajeel as Paranoid Gun-Owner
Holt as Avanger N3 target undisclosed
Shad as Bomb Diffuser
Shobu_Yoruichi as Undisclosed

These people we need to watch how they vote and behave, as well as how much sense their roles make in the setup. The people that Stand out to me here are obviously Shad for his voting and behaviour, Shobu for not claiming anything at Day 5, and Belserion with a vanilla townie claim. To a lesser degree Holt as avanger, Sakura as bulletproof and Gajeel as PGO - latter mostly due to what happened to demon, but I might be misinterpreting things here.

Staying with my previous vote though. I think first Shad needs to go.

VOTELOCK SHAD
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
i already told everything. i even said i could have shattered faust. i told it to you per quote i think

but i can tell it again
n1 Evil
n2 DD
n3 Faust
n4 Evil
Thanks!
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Nice summary, Evil.

Ah I see. Was bound to happen sooner or later, wasn't it °3°

Same reply I gave to Erin: I already explained that at the start of today. You're also free to think I was afraid he was Mafia Mason, if you so wish, or that I deliberately set up a way to fook him over because I'm still holding a four-year-long grudge like she suggested.

My N4 recruit is free to do what they want. The detail I mentioned above shouldn't apply to them, I believe.
'kay, in that case I got recruited by Van last Night1 which makes sense, I guess, since I was most likely not an illusion and Mafia had no interesting in killing me to turn into one when they got juicier targets.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Why never check him? Would confirm Mazino.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Feels like a waste to have targetted Lambu and not him.
i already told everything. i even said i could have shattered faust. i told it to you per quote i think

but i can tell it again
n1 Evil
n2 DD
n3 Faust
n4 Evil
By the way, no it wouldn't. Faust got killed on N2 and scattered on N3. I would only see the protective action on N3, but there is a M.Doc possible as well - after all he protected a Mafia then and we have evidence of multiple kills per night (N2) already anyways. So, I don't really see how you suggest that this would confirm anything or anyone. If digital scatters as townie, that's a different story.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
i have a feeling they're together somehow, trying to get into arguments and contradict each other to avoid being put in the same boat.
somehow i get that vibe too. but dunno if it makes sense
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,223
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well I obviously don't agree with lynching me tomorrow, but if there really are no better options next dayphase than to prove Gry through a townie lynch, okay *shrug*

Got no problem with lynching Shad today, as said before. Maybe he just drove himself into a corner here even though he's a townie, but it's either between him or Shobu, and that doesn't look like it's happening today.

so votekill Shad
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Thoughts on what your brother is doing/thinking?
  1. He is talking a LOT xD , not blaming him tho, he gotta do what he gotta do to save his life.
  2. As someone who didn’t read what happened yesterday and did a very quick read of his posts today, I dont understand his theory TT . Could be simply cuz I m not following the game, i cant think rationally about it, but it looks like I’m not the only one confused by that anyways.
  3. the way how he's persistent is giving me flashbacks from last game shad, and he ended up townie. But whatever I m in no place to make a good judgement. So meh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,644
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
By the way, no it wouldn't. Faust got killed on N2 and scattered on N3. I would only see the protective action on N3, but there is a M.Doc possible as well - after all he protected a Mafia then and we have evidence of multiple kills per night (N2) already anyways. So, I don't really see how you suggest that this would confirm anything or anyone. If digital scatters as townie, that's a different story.
Oh I thought he protected him earlier. Though an interesting idea that Mazino could be Mafia Doc accidentally shattering Faust, but a bit of a crackpot theory atm. It's possible both him and Daws were Docs with questionable sanities.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,464
Country
Fun Forum
Oh I thought he protected him earlier. Though an interesting idea that Mazino could be Mafia Doc accidentally shattering Faust, but a bit of a crackpot theory atm. It's possible both him and Daws were Docs with questionable sanities.
Well, it is you who distrust him obviously, since you wanted me to confirm him. But as I said a mere mortician investigation does not prove anything here, as if you'd really be stuck on thinking he's mafia there's this angle as well, crackpot or not.

By the way, where is this Daws being Doc-pre recruiting info coming from? He said that yesterday? What were the targets?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top