Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
@Vandred who did Daws target as a Doctor?
As I said yesterday, I can assure you it's not something crucial to know, I'd say it's a very minor detail. It's in the Mason pad anyway, hardly a secret. If I thought revealing it would help town I would, I think it can only help the scum cross something out (like thinking they killed someone when they were protected, or that he could have killed someone they think is alive). Is there a specific reason you want to know?


I didn't say you did nothing. I said the host gave me nothing. So I'm an illusion now.
You mean it was a different case than when you spied on Hardy N1? How did it differ?
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Because as it was one-hit ability in case of missing the shot, didn't want to take that risk.

I was a coward, but now i'm not :datass I accept my death.
You know you don't kill who you target but someone else if your target dies, right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Was i the only det that spy-chan tried to check on? Remarkable.

I asked for it earlier but it seems nobody gives fuck. If we had everyone who's ballsy enought to list their targets and roles it would be nice.
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I was wondering why we have 3 illusions on night 2. Three killing parties?
Nothing conclusive on that front, I definitely would have shared if it was x) So your guess is as good as mine.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You know you don't kill who you target but someone else if your target dies, right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Was i the only det that spy-chan tried to check on? Remarkable.

I asked for it earlier but it seems nobody gives fuck. If we had everyone who's ballsy enought to list their targets and roles it would be nice.
Ask twice and ye shall receive.

1) Haya-san - Mason Recruiter 1

N1 Misha
N2 died on Crescent Jinx?
N3 no feedback
N4 no feedback
N5 no feedback​

2) AwkwardMisha - Troublemaker -> Haya-Mason since N1


3) Vandred - Mason Recruiter 2

N1 Lambu
N2 Daws
N3 shattered Farfalla
N4 James
N5 ???​

4) James Rye - Prosecutor -> MaSon since N4

D3 prosecuted Hardy​


5) Tatsumaki - Sane? Spy

N1 Hardy -> no result
N2 no one (too late to send)
N3 EH -> Vandred
N4 shattered Asako
N5 Shobu -> no feedback​


6) Evil3ye - Mortician

N1 Sam -> nothing
N2 Marmalade -> N1 apprenticed
N3 Hardy -> N1 spied and cursed
N4 Lambu -> N1 recruited and killed, N2 protective action
N5 ??? -> no feedback?​


7) Maryxxi - Banshee

N1 Hardy​
N2 ???​
N3 ???​
N4 ???​
N5 ???​


8) Mazino - Sane/Insane/Naive Doctor

N1 Evil​
N2 DD​
N3 shattered Faust​
N4 Evil​
N5 Vandred​


9) digitaldude - Insane Det

N1 Marm (Mafia Boss) - Guilty​
N2 Haya (MR) - Guilty​
N3 EH (Det) - Guilty​
N4 Gry (Det) - Guilty​
N5 Belserion (Townie) - Innocent​


10) Cinera - Insane/Sane Apprentice -> Insane Det from DD since N3

N4 Gry - Guilty​
N5 Misha - Guilty​


11) Equaling Heaven - Insane/Paranoid Det

N1 no target​
N2 James (Prosecutor) - Guilty​
N3 Vandred (MR) - Guilty​
N4 Erin (Det) - Guilty​
N5 shattered Gry​


12) Erinyes - Sane/Naive Detective

N1 Gry (Det) - Innocent​
N2 Asako (Apprentice) - no result​
N3 James (Prosecutor) - Innocent​
N4 Shad (Mafia Boss) - Innocent
N5 Gajeel (PGO) - no feedback​


13) Nii - Pirate -> Sane Det from Gry since N4

N5 Shobu - Guilty​
​
Gry's targets:​
N1 Holt (Avenger) - Innocent​
N2 Haya (MR) - Innocent​
N3 Tatsu (Spy) - no result​
N4 Mazino (Doc) - Innocent​


14) Holt - Avenger

N3 marked a player currently (D6) still alive​


15) Shobu_Yoruichi - Avenger

Never marked anyone​


16) Belserion - Vanilla Townie / Death Miller / Sleeper

17) Sakura Taichou - Bulletproof

18) Gajeel - Paranoid Gun Owner

I tried to include everything but it could still be a little incomplete, let me know if you notice anything wrong or missing.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
yo we really let maryxxi just flow through the game...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

anyway since gy died townie its obvious nii has detective, so only option that absolves shobu is that nii is a mafia pirate manipulating the results.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Now I sleep.
 

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
Votekill Shobu

Tag me if you want me to lock or in case of any new developments and you want me to switch.

With the possibility of Vandred recruiting Bel in the next night phase, it looks like I ran out of options. I don't want to go near any of the claimed important roles, but if someone wants me to test it on them, let me know.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
yo we really let maryxxi just flow through the game...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

anyway since gy died townie its obvious nii has detective, so only option that absolves shobu is that nii is a mafia pirate manipulating the results.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Now I sleep.
Well, then check on Maryxxi, maybe you'll find another innocent tonight.^^
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
@Equaling Heaven why did you go for Gry ?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

yo we really let maryxxi just flow through the game...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

anyway since gy died townie its obvious nii has detective, so only option that absolves shobu is that nii is a mafia pirate manipulating the results.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Now I sleep.
Nii is directly implicating Shobu. Unless Shobu’s death will already fulfil their win condition, we have to assume Shobu will flip scum one way or the other. Question is if that will be red or something else.

Mary was left alone because of Evil. He saw an action (curse) that sort of proves her. If you trust Evil, then by extension you’d trust Mary.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
But if the target gets blocked?
Did you read the role description? :notrust
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Equaling Heaven why did you go for Gry ?
Two dets got guilty on him so i tried to test my sanity. Turn out I'm the paranoid and they're the insane dets. Anything else?
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Going to give my list of who I trust and who I don't trust, in case I'm dead tomorrow. No one can stop the Golden Council after all, which should be full of mafia by this point lol.

Very unlikely to be mafia

  • Haya-san, Vandred (until there's a Mafia Mason Recruiter, a role who I can't even find in the rules, these two are pretty much guaranteed to be townie)
  • Evil3ye (has been very silent lately, but outside of that almost all of his guesses were correct, and he made some major contributions to reveal mafia members. Only possible exception I could see is a Serial Killer or Mentor/Mentee.)
  • Digitaldude/Cinera (these two pretty much confirmed each other. Cinera got his role and would've died if he were mafia, from how I understood it. And she got the same detective result as DD, before he revealed his. Only possible exception I could see here is Mentor/Mentee, as in these two willingly giving alibis for each other. Might be getting paranoid here, but with so many people having 2 or even 3 roles at once, anything is possible lol)
  • James (used his active role and got recruited by Van. Almost 0 chance that he's mafia or some other killing party)

Unlikely to be mafia

  • AwkwardMisha (recruited by Haya, and I think also tested by Cinera last night, who got guilty as a (very likely) insane detective. Almost guaranteed to be townie too, if she isn't ANOTHER mafia boss + mafia mason)
  • Mazino (in a game with over 30 people, there more or less HAS to be a doctor. And no one else claimed this role or was revealed to have it, so would surprise me if he actually turns out to be mafia)
  • Gajeel (sort of got indirectly confirmed by the hosts, because they killed Demon after he said he checked on Gajeel lol. This one was a pretty huge fuck-up on their side, but I've hosted too, I know how easy stuff like this can happen. Ofc maybe the hostkill wasn't related to that, but it seems quite likely at least)
  • Maryxxi (sort of got indirectly confirmed by Evil? Has only revealed one of her targets yet. Just like with DD and Cinera, I could only see her being Mentor/Mentee with Evil, as he's the one who basically vouched for her.)

On the fence about

  • EH, Erinyes (neither has shown much suspicious behavior thus far, but with so many detectives in this game (bc Lambu was one too), I believe one of them sorta has to be mafia. Maaaybe not, but 5+ detectives in this game feels like a tad bit too much.)

Prime suspects

  • Tatsumaki (claimed spy, and I think has also indirectly been confirmed by Evil who found someone who was spied on. Still basically added nothing to this game so far, very unimpressive performance if she's actually townie. Could easily be a mafia with two roles as well)
  • Holt (convenient Avenger claim, has been pretty much wrong with all his guesses so far, hasn't said much in general. Probably also me being reminded of the time he fooled all of us into thinking he's townie, so I would never underestimate this guy. Grysun got innocent on him though, so the only possible option here is a fourth mafia boss)
  • Belserion (the least likely mafia on this list in my eyes, but she's either a Death Miller or mafia by this point. Not really a priority target at this point in time, if you ask me, but definitely someone to keep in mind.)
  • Sakura Taichou (convenient BP claim, and very erratic, which is her style I guess. Could be townie or mafia, it's anyone's best guess. After Jinx almost threw a fit for being accused though, I wouldn't let that fool me again.)

Shobu I won't even mention at this point lol. Kinda hope he turns out SK or Mentor/Mentee, because that would make me less paranoid about some others.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

With that being said, as a sane detective, I will be the number 1 target for the next night phase I think. So if I don't make it until the next dayphase, I wish you townies luck for finding the remaining mafia/third party killers. You guys can do it :nod
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England



🗡

💀 End of Day 6 💀

Votes



The Voyager Witches hereby declare in the Red Truth the following deaths:


Shobu_Yoruichi
Avenger













Oops I did it again... ~

Shobu_Yoruichi
Mafia Bomb


🗡

Timer

LINK TO PADS ON DISCORD


 
Last edited by a moderator:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,715
Gender
Female
Country
China
On the seventh twilight, gouge the knee and kill



💀 Vote count 💀

Day 7 Ends in


💀 Votes [14/~16] [Updated till 3456] 💀

DO NOT FORGET TO BOLD YOUR VOTE.
​
Cinera - 9x (Evil3ye [3411], AwkwardMisha [3423], Sakura Taichou [3281] [3425], Holt [3434], Mazino [3441], Gajeel [3444], Maryxiii [3446], Vandred [3449], James Rye [3320][3456])
Equalling Heaven - 4x (Penalty Vote, Erinyes [3203], Haya-san [3279], Belserion [3385])
Holt - 2x (digitaldude [3266], Nii [3354])


Penalties
Player Equalling Heaven receives one locked penalty vote for not voting yesterday.

Host Notice
We made a minor oversight in writing that player Asako was turned into an illusion Night 2, but this happened Night 1!
​
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top