Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,693
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
My only problem with this is that, if you and Evil are together, then it is self-explanatory. It was only your case where you both were kinda on the same page. For the others, they revealed results before him. I trusted you because I trusted Evil prior (and this is the same with most others if I'm not mistaken). However, I read the conversation more carefully and yes, if you are legit, then Evil guessing curse is too much of a stretch so I'll admit that. I'm torn between believing both of you are scum together or both legit.

That's why I still prefer EH today
hallelujah, we finally agree on this.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Measure your words before you get yourself in a dire situation. When I flip green you'll be signing your own death sentence and we both lose out of this situation.
How exactly am I signing my own death sentence? You did that yourself. Because your certainty to not vote on Shad because instinct is much higher than anything I could say/do.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Votekill EH :awe........because I don't believe in luck that good and everything else is a headache.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I feel like there's not much more to be gleamed based on the actions and results we have so far. Tatsu did indeed see EH spying Van (checked results again). The fact that Van came out unscathed and potentially even shattered Farf gives credence to EH. Sigh this is actually tiring
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
man, i ve played more this day than i ve done the whole game
and now i still dont know who to vote :)
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Okay, now the convenient results are kinda piling up. You never mentioned DD's investigation being present on Marm's corpse?

I'm still 90% on you being town, but since you never got investigated either, that wouldn't hurt right?
So do we stick with Holt cause you're an illusion/failed to recruit him or do we stick with EH to start thinning out the many dets we got? I think about locking Holt and just see for ourselves if the most obvious scenario of you dying due a lynch was also the real one or not. Cause if not then we got an actual 2nd Escort/Prostitute who for whatever reason (2nd couple lovers for the lolz?) blocks own party members/doesn't reveal herself to town and that just doesn't make sense, especially with an insane and sane det running around. Or they could block Mazino and get rid of the dets one by one, not risk you in case you already blow yourself up on some scumbag when doing a recruitment.
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
How exactly am I signing my own death sentence? You did that yourself. Because your certainty to not vote on Shad because instinct is much higher than anything I could say/do.
I won't keep repeating it was luck but you do you.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Hm. Personally, if I'm stalling on Evil/Mary, as well as EH (cos Tatsu), then that leaves Nii/Erin, DD/Cinera. Nii is pirate turned detective. He's the sort that we can't ever figure until he is actually dead. Erin supposedly getting blocked 3 times this game alone is a bit too much for me to take. DD is in similar boat to Nii for me but I trust him a bit more. Cinera could just be coasting on DD. If I were to go for anyone else, it'd be Erin or Cinera
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So do we stick with Holt cause you're an illusion/failed to recruit him or do we stick with EH to start thinning out the many dets we got? I think about locking Holt and just see for ourselves if the most obvious scenario of you dying due a lynch was also the real one or not. Cause if not then we got an actual 2nd Escort/Prostitute who for whatever reason (2nd couple lovers for the lolz?) blocks own party members/doesn't reveal herself to town and that just doesn't make sense, especially with an insane and sane det running around. Or they could block Mazino and get rid of the dets one by one, not risk you in case you already blow yourself up on some scumbag when doing a recruitment.
You realize I have to be boss to be scum right? And if I'm boss, I'll likely be mason as well? Are you not paying attention?
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
man, i ve played more this day than i ve done the whole game
and now i still dont know who to vote :)
Feel the same about the vote. So tough this day
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Votekill EH :awe........because I don't believe in luck that good and everything else is a headache.
When I was a 1 yo toddler I won a tv and a fridge on the bingo. Nothing to do with the game but this isn't the first time I was lucky in my life.

Still I have no regrets. Vote me as y'all please.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
DD told as much with his early D2 reveal. Speaking of, when you say you forgot, it almost feels as though you are remembering things people said as opposed to what your result was?
I apologized multiple times for living that long. Sorry, but I never expected to get this far in the game, as I have very urgent matters to attent irl (perhaps an other reason as to why I am behind with me "reveals"). But matters not irl, haven't played the role before and since the beginning was conflicted whether I should be the first to reveal and let potential freeriders onto my invetigation to pseudo confirm themselves, or someone else first and look like I'm just fabricating them.

I mean, as you analyzed yourself, I did both, first that, then that, neither seems to be fitting for you and both are painting me red now, so I don't know there. I guess it's that time of the game where everyone needs to be suspected, but that just seems bit farfetched here.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hm. Personally, if I'm stalling on Evil/Mary, as well as EH (cos Tatsu), then that leaves Nii/Erin, DD/Cinera. Nii is pirate turned detective. He's the sort that we can't ever figure until he is actually dead. Erin supposedly getting blocked 3 times this game alone is a bit too much for me to take. DD is in similar boat to Nii for me but I trust him a bit more. Cinera could just be coasting on DD. If I were to go for anyone else, it'd be Erin or Cinera
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



You realize I have to be boss to be scum right? And if I'm boss, I'll likely be mason as well? Are you not paying attention?
Who said every single Boss in this game has to be a Mason as well just cause it happened 3 times? Maybe the 4th is just a regular Boss. Or maybe someone is lying about their result about you. Who knows. Everything is possible in a Panda game.

When I was a 1 yo toddler I won a tv and a fridge on the bingo. Nothing to do with the game but this isn't the first time I was lucky in my life.

Still I have no regrets. Vote me as y'all please.
If you confess to be scum and what mafia role you hold, sure, we gonna vote for you, EH.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
I still think EH is a safer lynch for today anyway. But I don't feel good about Evil (and Mary by extension) at all
But digital vouches for Heaven. Do you not trust dd?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Knew what? Of what purpose would it be to say that? There was more benefit to keeping it. If I know when you are turned into an illusion, I can reveal that. If I reveal my trigger happens when you turn to an illusion or shatter, it could be avoided ? Also, why are you asking me? Ask the hosts. I clarified how the role works from them. Also, it's one time so I'm pretty sure the revive scenario would not matter
I meant yesterday you saw me wondering if I'm dead already when I had no result, I might have missed it but I do not recall this conversation occured yesterday, where you could have confirmed that I am either blocked or lying.
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
check sakura next night, the council should have killed her since she is bulletproof. unless....
lmao :)) the council WHY WOULD THE COUNCIL KILL ME IF I AM BULLETPROOF WHY WOULD THEY REVIVE ME EEH? :)))))))))))) YOU'RE PANICKING SO BAD DD, IT'S FUN
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,329
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Who said every single Boss in this game has to be a Mason as well just cause it happened 3 times? Maybe the 4th is just a regular Boss. Or maybe someone is lying about their result about you. Who knows. Everything is possible in a Panda game.
That someone would be Gry. And for the first, when you have to twist existing patterns, you should already know you're stretching. I'll just happen to be the boss that isn't a mason?
But digital vouches for Heaven. Do you not trust dd?
I do not trust anyone that isn't James, Vand and to a lesser degree, Sakura. This game is actually stressing me out. Anyway, I suspect EH a bit less because Tatsu also spied him and saw when he targetted Vand. Maybe he is Mafia det, but hadn't Vand come out by then? Pointless action. I'll have to assume he isn't as suspicious
 

Equaling Heaven

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
472
Reaction score
1,574
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Who said every single Boss in this game has to be a Mason as well just cause it happened 3 times? Maybe the 4th is just a regular Boss. Or maybe someone is lying about their result about you. Who knows. Everything is possible in a Panda game.



If you confess to be scum and what mafia role you hold, sure, we gonna vote for you, EH.
How am I supposed to lie, James? Lie about my alignment and role. I'm a town detective. I got my target confirmed by the town spy. I got my alignment confirmed by the town spy. I got my sanity confirmed by my actions and results.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top