Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,805
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
so u mean that the assassin kill could have been announced at the end of the phase cuz that's "shortly after the player told the host" if we ignore the last hour rule?
I don't know how it would be announced, but technically yes.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
AAAAAA i guess there is no sleeping for me this night.
so after bel shattered last day phase i was like okay this pretty much confirms holt as avenger. i thought there is only one way he could have done that if he wasn't avenger and that's if he's an assassin. but me craving to have ppl i trust (pathetic), I still wanted to believe that holt is an avenger and didn’t wanna go there. But I didn’t pay attention the fact that the avenger kill happens at night, till someone brought it up now.
  • Avenger (Townie) The Avenger can select a player any night, but can only be done once. This selection is unblockable and untraceable by a Spy. If that player dies the enraged Avenger can target any other player who will die the next night. The Avenger submits their killing action during the phase after their selected player dies, but the kill itself only happens at night
still wanting to believe holt and hoping there was a mistake, i asked hosts, they answered that the avenger kill happens during the night phase.
so WTF @Holt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

any veterans wanna answer this question : does the assassin kill get announced at the end of the day phase? or mid-day? or what?
Yes I was told it happens at night too. To be specific, I was told the previous night that I had until end of day to send my target and the kill will happen at night. Since illusions shatter immediately, I can only assume it showed that time because my action happened end of the day. I also realize that if bel wasn’t an illusion, nothing would have even shown. My target would die EOD, but would be an illusion.

assassin can’t send targets when it’s less than an hour to the end of the day. Assassin kills happen once the hosts see it. The only thing that would delay is if the hosts didn’t happen to be only at the time
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I don't know how it would be announced, but technically yes.
Lol, are you intentionally trying to mislead her? If I were an assassin and sent my target that late, it would be ignored.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

well, that's something that I'd like to find out as well, and which we can discuss today (plenty of time still). I know that I'm town, so the scum,s must be someone who is trusted by everyone (or safe) and is already savoring its upcoming win.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



oh wow, that's a pretty interesting theory :lmao
No, this is lazy. You can’t just assume there’s scum hiding somewhere. point in a direction and provide reasons for suspicion. That’s how this works
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Lol, are you intentionally trying to mislead her? If I were an assassin and sent my target that late, it would be ignored.
No, I said it's nothing worth digging through. She's the one who keeps asking, so I'm just answering back.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No, this is lazy. You can’t just assume there’s scum hiding somewhere. point in a direction and provide reasons for suspicion. That’s how this works
Well, blame my passive role for that., and yes, I can assume a scum is hiding somewhere because I'm clearly not one, and apparently, you trust everyone else.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
No, I said it's nothing worth digging through. She's the one who keeps asking, so I'm just answering back.
You started off by saying it’s an interesting theory, even though you already know it’s not likely. Anyway, won’t bicker. Who are your suspects for scum ?

@Maryxxi for reference, check here. And no, rules cannot simply be ignored, but if you’re in doubt, simply ask the hosts
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Yes I was told it happens at night too. To be specific, I was told the previous night that I had until end of day to send my target and the kill will happen at night. Since illusions shatter immediately, I can only assume it showed that time because my action happened end of the day. I also realize that if bel wasn’t an illusion, nothing would have even shown. My target would die EOD, but would be an illusion.
okay so that's a theory that may explain it. i'll think of it tomorrow
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No, I said it's nothing worth digging through. She's the one who keeps asking, so I'm just answering back.
guys let me ask my questions in peace, it s worth digging thro for me :arf
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well, blame my passive role for that., and yes, I can assume a scum is hiding somewhere because I'm clearly not one, and apparently, you trust everyone else.
Your “passive” role doesn’t render you incapable of playing the game though? Cmon Gaj, you’re better than this. I do not trust everyone else, but almost everyone else has an alibi of sorts
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

okay so that's a theory that may explain it. i'll think of it tomorrow
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



guys let me ask my questions in peace, it s worth digging thro for me :arf
Btw, who did you curse last night ?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Who are your suspects for scum ?
I'll answer later this phase if it is fine with you. It's fairly tired right now, and I'd rather converse on a more serious scale when I'm fully present mentally.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Your “passive” role doesn’t render you incapable of playing the game though? Cmon Gaj, you’re better than this. I do not trust everyone else, but almost everyone else has an alibi of sorts
I would have maybe been better than this if I didn't spend most of the early phases playing around haha
 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
@Maryxxi for reference, check here. And no, rules cannot simply be ignored, but if you’re in doubt, simply ask the hosts
the whole gajeel might be a confirmed pgo theory was based on the fact that hosts maybe forgot to turn demon into an illusion after targeting gaj. so i dont mean that rules can be ignored, but mistakes might happen? but yeah i ll ask my questions to hosts to try to understand stuff
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw, who did you curse last night ?
gajeel.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yes I was told it happens at night too. To be specific, I was told the previous night that I had until end of day to send my target and the kill will happen at night. Since illusions shatter immediately, I can only assume it showed that time because my action happened end of the day. I also realize that if bel wasn’t an illusion, nothing would have even shown. My target would die EOD, but would be an illusion.
well instead of sleeping, i'm sitting here thinking of this, and it does make much sense tbh. you targeted an illusion, so it simply shattered right away. i can sleep in peace now *sighs*
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Holt are u an assassin?
AAAAAA i guess there is no sleeping for me this night.
so after bel shattered last day phase i was like okay this pretty much confirms holt as avenger. i thought there is only one way he could have done that if he wasn't avenger and that's if he's an assassin. but me craving to have ppl i trust (pathetic), I still wanted to believe that holt is an avenger and didn’t wanna go there. But I didn’t pay attention the fact that the avenger kill happens at night, till someone brought it up now.
  • Avenger (Townie) The Avenger can select a player any night, but can only be done once. This selection is unblockable and untraceable by a Spy. If that player dies the enraged Avenger can target any other player who will die the next night. The Avenger submits their killing action during the phase after their selected player dies, but the kill itself only happens at night
still wanting to believe holt and hoping there was a mistake, i asked hosts, they answered that the avenger kill happens during the night phase.
so WTF @Holt
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

any veterans wanna answer this question : does the assassin kill get announced at the end of the day phase? or mid-day? or what?
false alarm. don't mind my shitty theory @everyone
--- Double Post Merged, ---

and that was the mary theory arc
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,188
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Maz’s penalties is worrisome but assuming everyone locks Gajeel, we should be fine?
I m willing to vote gajeel too, with EH being cleared I cant think of anyone else, unless Mazino maybe but I tend to trust him somehow, I dont know how works Avenger but with Bel's death i assume you are cleared.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

so u mean that the assassin kill could have been announced at the end of the phase cuz that's "shortly after the player told the host" if we ignore the last hour rule?
Correct, day actions can't be sent last hour of the game, and they should be annunced during day phase not alongside the lynch.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

oops i mistread your post Mary but the answer is that no, days actions are null if done during the last hour of the day phase, and no they are annunced during day phase before lynch, sorry, I should drink coffee before answering :arf
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,194
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Maz’s penalties is worrisome but assuming everyone locks Gajeel, we should be fine? There are potentially 3 illusions right now (DD, Van and whoever was killed last night).

@Mazino did you target anyone?
yes i targeted gajeel. Hoped he would shatter or if im insane at least turn to illu. So that's it. Votekill Gajeel
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Votekill Gajeel
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
We should also lock votes cause penalty votes count as locked.

votelock gajeel
 

Vandred

Plan Deviser
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
7,113
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Okay, so Holt is about as confirmed Avenger as it gets. There's one more thing we need to figure out before locking. If Gajeel got recruited or investigated by DD without showing an Innocent result, then he goes in the same boat as Mazino and Misha.

@Haya-san, was your target Gajeel?
@Erinyes and @digitaldude, did you target someone and did you get a result back, ideally on Gajeel?


Nice, gj Haya. Let's hope there isn't a 4th Mafia Boss because that would suck right now.

@Vandred Did you got revived?
Hopefully we're about to win with this lynch so it doesn't matter, but in case it does, I'd rather keep as much information that the scum can use to pick targets away from them. From now on we should almost certainly have a townie majority in the Golden Land, so they'd know what they did and to whom anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top