Holy crap, Golden Council was right about traitor Van all the time. I thought they were wrong when the game still didn't ended with Van's death last night.
Damn you council, all you people that betrayed the scum to help town, I have your names, vengeance will be served!
Salt apart.
Congratulation to the winners, I really enjoyed watching you play the end game, I wouldn't have been able to survive it as scum, so congratulations to van as well for playing it right.
Special mention to Holt who used his hate to carry town, that was good to watch.
I would like to also thank
@Cinera @Shobu_Yoruichi and
@Faust for rolling with the punches and trying their best to keep the spirit up in the pad.
Also need to thank demonspeed for his all nighter investigating everybody to give us the info we need.
Ty marm, hardy and Jinx for helping us survive the early game, we got to play a lot thanks to your sacrifices (unwilling one as well).
Ty to the hosts for the quality game and design, I think overall best quality game yet, excluding the mishaps that are bound to happen in such a big game.
Evil / Sakura there is a special place in hell for people like you
