Games Mafia Game 97 - Omoneko: Answer Arc - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,785
Gender
Female
Country
China
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,184
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
1st huge thxs @Purity of Magi @Copy Panda @GB with also @revo and everyone else who assisted. for the game and all the comitment and efforts you put into it and, to everyone who joined, :zomg Mechanics were intereresting, it was a beautiful game, I liked all the details, comics etc and the kindness of the hosts always ready to kindly answer me. I didnt expect the game to last that long, and with the size of the game, I ended up losing tracks of my recap the days I was busy, and never caught some parts up really.
Someone please can eplain me what happened with this mafia team who kept killing and betraying each other :arf.
Ah I usually never lie when it comes to det results, I did it to bait, when I figured only mafia and 3rd party could know they didnt kill me, so I wanted to check who will react to that. i was indeed blocked once N2 and N5 I think, then all my results were "innocent". Well, it was just a strategical lie. :arf.



Virgilia seems to be a great character. Fun fact, in previous Umineko game, Virgilia was detective too :teehee

 

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
So, much thanks to hosts @Copy Panda @Purity of Magi @GB and @revo for the great game, had fun playing (half of it) and those comics/gifs were hilarious.
Btw I haven’t paid attention to those gifs till shad’s lynch. I missed out on a LOT. someday I’ll backread the first half of the game just to enjoy those gifs.
Also thanks hosts for being super lovely and kind to me <3 i'm gonna finish that madeleine now :D
Thanks to townies for carrying the game and frying their brain while i usually just followed their votes xD <3 . I had fun suspecting everyone (even myself at one point :) )
Shout out to the GL for saving the game <3
Finally apologies to townies and hosts for my inactivity, never gonna make the same mistake again. If I’m super busy I’m not gonna join TT
no thanks to scums especially not to evil and vand. i hate you two 💔
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
@Copy Panda @Purity of Magi @GB @revo Thank you for hosting. As far as mechanics go, this one was easily the most fun.

Were it not for the rules being disregarded in the making of the role list, this would be an easy Game of the Year vote for me and many others. So, with a by-the-books role setup and a smaller player size, I'd like to see the iteration on these ideas in future games.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,708
Reaction score
61,410
Gender
Male
Country
France
Yes, the mechanic was fun. I liked it. Wish I hadn't been host killed though :scry .

Maybe it's because I didn't go there but it didn't feel like Mafia used the GL mechanic as well as they could have?

If Hardy hadn't been Pro-Mafia post death I don't know what would have happened to us... Same for the lucky Van's recruitment.

Also one thing I am the curious about is @Erinyes's game plan? Most thought you were another TP. I don't understand what you were trying to do exactly.
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
HA! I TOLD YOU I WAS NO MAFIA MASON!
and also I am pretty surprised that i survived, i actually thought that i was dead meat once Mary revealed she targeted someone.
Well, first of all thank you @Haya-san for believing in me and keeping my back the entire game, you were the only one that trusted me from day 1
aslo, thank you @Holt for keeping me safe and actually taking a gamble on me, although you also wanted to lynch me multiple times. I guess we owe each other a cookie for that. Kind of a bummer that your prediction was true on you already being an illusion. I truly believed that the last 2 people standing would've been you and Haya, mostly because you were the one with a plan, and you actually carried us until the end game.

@Vandred GOD DAMMIT! I mean, well played. If it wasn't for those pesky kids in GL you would have won the game, hands down. Also, I would have been probably lynched.... today... by your hands...
But in all seriousness congrats, nicely played, best plot twist to such a game. In if I would have been a spectator I am sure that I would also have been routing for you to win.

@Sakura Taichou , you betrayed me. Friendship ended 2021
Thank you @Evil3ye for the amazing gameplay and all of your information that was also heavily used in the later game.
But in all seriousness, you guys played the lover's card so nicely and I am sure you would have gone through until the late game if Sakura wouldn't have been killed.

@digitaldude I am so happy that you weren't third party and as chaotic as you played you also carried town to victory.
@Erinyes , I am sorry for lynching you;w; I knew deep down that you were townie, but paranoia got the better of me.
Also @Maryxxi and @Mazino, sorry that I also doubted you, but EH's results got me thinking everyone is a third party.


@Demonspeed and @Shad thank you for making the game more exciting and actually challenging me throughout it. It was fun playing with you.

@Equaling Heaven , thank you for also being on my side and trying to give me townie credibility, and also thank you for making me totally paranoic in the last days of the game, ahahaha.



@Copy Panda @Purity of Magi @GB @revo thank you for hosting such a big game and taking care of it and the pads and always answering whatever question you were asked. I am pretty bummed out that I didn't get lynched in order to get an animation :C Great work overall, it was a pretty intense and fun game and I am glad I was able to join it.


As for the game end from my perspective @Holt and @Vandred are clearly the mwps
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Not that I‘m anti Holt or anything but apart from Gajeel didn‘t he lynch wrong every time? I‘d say the main town carries were the mafias..
@Sakura Taichou stop liking this kind of posts :twitch

@GrySun you are too salty for a guy who died long time ago xD
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
yeah, but in the mason pad Holt wanted to lynch me a few times, but in the end, he averted the votes from me.
So he is the mwp of #masongang and he really tried to keep me safe
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
;-; kondo wa oretachi no kachi da! zettai ni! ZETTAI NIIII ANAATAAA!!!
;-; i wanted us to win so bad ;-; I have failed you TAT

----------------------------


side note @Vandred gomen ;-; you worked so hard for the win, and you were so close ;-;

Also, to my fellow mafia team @Cinera @Demonspeed @Crescent Jinx @MarmaladeSky @Faust @Shobu_Yoruichi I am sorry I betrayed you

@Hardy @Shad sorry not sorry you're not real mafo fam xD
I won't be surprised if in the next game you get lynched first day, ahahahahahahha


traitor :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

holt is in fact the mvp, he invested much time and energy to find scum, sorry for frustrating you few times @Holt
Also Holt actually came up with the idea that a traitor was among us
Happy that we got to recruit him
and happy that Haya trusted her intuition that he was townie and went for the recruitment
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Forgot to mention my experience in the council, the early game farf/asako/gry/daws town team did some serieus damage from the council, was scary to watch you track and kill my teammates (before the betrayal, in hindsight i wish I helped you with that kill xD). My only hope was you guys not being able to understand the omo voting mechanic and missing to send your action 😭

Those farf drunk investigative skills are scary :edu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I won't be surprised if in the next game you get lynched first day, ahahahahahahha


traitor :hurr


Next game D1 :true
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
my personal MVPs are:

@Evil3ye my lover, I have learned so much from you! Thank you for being supportive in the pad ;-; even tho i made mistakes! And you played so well getting in conflict with me early on the slowly changing without anyone even noticing! It was the perfect play!
@AwkwardMisha your job "professions defect" has really shown in this game :))) talk about good people reading skills and analytics! As your senpai I have nothing but pride seeing you win!!!! I was so amused reading your posts and seeing how you already suspected half the mafia team :)))). Can't wait for our next game together!
@Vandred was so nice with me in the pad T_T and I felt so bad for sending in different kill actions than the ones he mentioned, even wrote in the PMs that i felt bad XD. And he worked so hard and played so well! in the end, truly deserved the win.
@Equaling Heaven I am sorry I disappointed you this game ;-; I'll try to do better next time T_T. But you had a very good read on me, sorry for deceiving you ;_;

more to come as i remember them.


As for my play, honestly I don't see how BP is so important, still, I can't be killed at night, ok that's cool and all, but there's absolutely nothing i can contribute with to the game, I am always ignored when i talk, or told i don't make sense so all i could do is have a role with action, So in my opinion it was worthless for me, hence me saying not that important, because it if was idk say @Holt or someone WHO PPL LISTEN TO, then ok would have been good. Other than that I think it was a good fake claim, especially after the strongman death reveal. It brought me close to end game so yea. I am very proud of revealing @Hardy lover though disappointed that @GrySun wasn't his partner XD (YOU CHEATER HARDY!!!), but the jokes and memes were fun and @Farfalla drunk reading reactions adorable. I'm also proud of how I read @Erinyes , even though it wasn't for the reasons I thought, still was on point XD. I tried killing gry the same night @Faust killed @Belserion (actually ignore this idk what happened with rhe bels and faust death) wait i actually won the coinflip that time and killed Gry ? ANYWAY WOULD HAVE LIKED fAUST TO LIVE MORE BUT HIM REVEALING AS STRONGMAN GAVE ME CRED.


thoughts on the game : too long, became disingaged at some point cuz 1 no one listened to me 2 it went on for too long 3 i had no night actions till it was just vandred and me etc. Then SK + PGO?!?!!? I mean ...come on... THEN MASON RECRUITER + TRAITOR TAT COME ON!!! AND DID I MENTION MAFIA BOSS MASON LOVER like WHY NOT GIVE ME THAT ROLE!?!?! So op....

Other than that I'm proud I didn't flip didn't cuss, and sorry if it was still too aggressive for your eyes, it's a work in progress after all.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

@Sakura Taichou stop liking this kind of posts :twitch

@GrySun you are too salty for a guy who died long time ago xD
Why, he.s right :))))
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I won't be surprised if in the next game you get lynched first day, ahahahahahahha


traitor :hurr
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Also Holt actually came up with the idea that a traitor was among us
Happy that we got to recruit him
and happy that Haya trusted her intuition that he was townie and went for the recruitment
I.ll take that as a compliment :))))
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Forgot to mention my experience in the council, the early game farf/asako/gry/daws town team did some serieus damage from the council, was scary to watch you track and kill my teammates (before the betrayal, in hindsight i wish I helped you with that kill xD). My only hope was you guys not being able to understand the omo voting mechanic and missing to send your action 😭

Those farf drunk investigative skills are scary :edu
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---





Next game D1 :true
Yea dw, just try it
 
Last edited:

Maryxxi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 3, 2021
Messages
12
Reaction score
766
Age
26
Country
Morocco
Also Holt actually came up with the idea that a traitor was among us
Happy that we got to recruit him
and happy that Haya trusted her intuition that he was townie and went for the recruitment
AAAAAAA i m jealous. when is it gonna be my turn to be in a group like that. idc if it's mason or lovers or mafia or whatever idc. i just dont wanna be paranoid alone anymore TT
 

AwkwardMisha

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 29, 2021
Messages
19
Reaction score
702
Country
Akatsuki
AAAAAAA i m jealous. when is it gonna be my turn to be in a group like that. idc if it's mason or lovers or mafia or whatever idc. i just dont wanna be paranoid alone anymore TT
we weren't sure if you were tp or not and also we were afraid to recruit half of you so we won't pop you D:

Although we might have suggested in the pad to Haya to try to recruit DD to test out if we can pop him or not :hurr
Sorry DD #

Who knows mary, maybe the faith will bring us as lovers next time° That would be fun
 
Last edited:

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I wanted dd gone too lol :))) but none of my mafos wanted
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top