Games MHaraton!

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
History
​

Edition​
Duration​
Host(s)​
Winning Team​
2017
14th-21st of January​
Farfalla & Hardy​

2017
17th-24th of June​
Farfalla & Hardy​

2019
5th-11th of May​
Farfalla & z.5​
2021
4th-11th of December​
Faust & z.5​
​

​


Teams
​

Team #6🏆 🏆 🏆​
Team Doge 🏆​
The Speedwagon Foundation​
Team Empty Barn​
Team Multiple Scorgasms​
Team Valhalla​
Team R.I.I.P​
The Friendship Democratic Party​
Rin Lovers​
Team Cate​
Team BIPP​
Team Asia-Pacific​
Not Today​
Pussy Riot​
The ASS​
Super Pussy Riot​
The Bar​
Erinwets​
​

​

​
 
Last edited:

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
You don't have to enumerate all the things in the sequence by the way. Just PM me who/what should be on the ? for every sequence.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Teams, conserve your energy!

You're gonna need it for Round 5!
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Get ready!

Round 5 is coming!
:bees
​

MHaraton IV Finale ​
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,151
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Disappointed in you tbh


I'm disappointed in myself too
there was Op and Conan options in my mind and I suggested both. I thought at some point it would be more likely Op than Conan, as Conan was too obvious for a Fausty round :errr , but yeah I was lacking of confidence, and was feeling as if i was somehow biased , as if I was forcing an op answer :arf I was not even confident of it myself to even try to convince anyone else, I even felt stupid when i suggested it tbh... and I couldnt come online before the deadline to talk about it with my team, properly. :pout
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
So glad the OP answer was correct bc it was the thing I immediately saw and I wouldn't have been able to unsee it and think outside of that box for the life of me. :sweatdrop
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
9 hours and 48 minutes left!

Wow! I already received 3/6 PMs for Round 4!

I hope y'all can carry the COMBfidence to Round 5!!!

:bees
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Round 5 is just very tight trivia about the Bee Movie confirmed.
BEE-lieve it :bees
--- Double Post Merged, ---

 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,778
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
If this is squid game related lets get The ASS and Team 6 killed off first :feelsgoodman
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I hope the final round is interactive in some way. Like the drawing round in first edition of MHaraton. I faintly recall second version also had some participatory round.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
I hope the final round is interactive in some way. Like the drawing round in first edition of MHaraton. I faintly recall second version also had some participatory round.
There was a drawing round last time too, I remember drawing some stunning coffee cups. :nod
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
I'm leaning towards thinking though that since this round was so easy, it was so just for the reason of lulling us into false sense comfort and the final round will be horrifying,
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
An hour left!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---


 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Someone forgot to send?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,247
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Round 5
Honeycombplication
🐝 :bees








COMBatants! It is time for the COMBclusion of the 4th Edition of the MHaraton

Instructions
Each hexagon tile represents either word(s), syllable(s). They could be homophones.
Solve the following Honeycomb puzzles using tiles from different colors.
No same-colored hexagon tile appears on the same puzzle.
Each individual tile only appears once on the entire round! All 49 tiles are used!
Meaning, the 7-tile puzzle have 1 tile each from the seven different colors
The 6-tile has 1 tile from six different colors etc.
Send me the honeycomb coordinates of each tile on your puzzle answers. They should be in the correct order of the words/syllables.


Honeycomb Puzzles
(Maximum Possible Points: 98 Points)

7 Tiles
7-1: Video Game Title [English Title]

Pointing System: 14/7/5/3/2/1

6 Tiles
6-1: Anime Film Title [Japanese Title]

Pointing System: 12/6/4/3/2/1

5 Tiles
5-1: Movie One-Liner [English]
5-2: First Word from an Anime/Manga Series Title [English Title]
5-3: Video Game Title [English Title]

Pointing System: 10/5/4/3/2/1

4 Tiles
4-1: Anime Series Famous Outro [English]
4-2: Anime Film Title [English Title]
4-3: Anime Director

Pointing System: 8/4/3/2/1

3 Tiles
3-1: Anime/Manga Series Title [English Title]
3-2: Anime Meme Line [English Dub]
3-3: Famous line from a Youtube Video [English]

Pointing System: 6/3/2/1



Bonus Points
(Maximum Points: 49 Points)

Identify all the tile clues
Only the right answer that incudes the right syllable is accepted as correct.
You can send up to two guesses per tile clue.
1-Point Each
Preferably, answer them in this order:
B1-B7
C1-C7
P1-P7
Y1-Y7
W1-W7
G1-G7
R1-R7



Let the COMBersations COMBmmence on your Discord Channels!
Try your best to COMBplete the puzzle!

Good luck and have fun!
:cheerbunny

You have 24 48 Hours!

Countdown​
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
​

Instructions
Each hexagon tile represents either word(s), syllable(s). They could be homophones.
Solve the following Honeycomb puzzles using tiles from different colors.
I already hate this round, it's homophonic...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I have no idea what we have to do AHHAHAH
 
Top