Discussion Official Maschenny Zahard Thread

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India



​


This Thread is for discussing everything related to Maschenny.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I tried that once. It was a lost cause battle. I wish you the best of luck.

My Mas megathread was moved IIRC.
Oh ho i didn't know it was created earlier,i googled it and found that there wasn't any.Now as you said it was moved so it explains why i couldn't find it.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
Nope why should it be?So many Maschenny threads,so it's better to keep the posts collected in one thread.It's easier to manage.
I tried that once. It was a lost cause battle. I wish you the best of luck.

My Mas megathread was moved IIRC.
Imagine thinking that you can confine all my Maschenny essays to one thread.

This kind of threads simply don't work for me. I have a few dozen Maschenny essays that I've written elsewhere (I've just not bothered importing them here), and a few dozen more that I've thought of or planned.

In total, I've written tens of thousands of words on Maschenny (and will write that many more).

Imagine thinking that you can confine all of that to a single thread.
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
@Cinera I don't want to dig, and tbh these threads are too much for most here, myself included, BUT - do you have a thread about her relationship with Yuri, specifically the wager she has speculating on that?
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
@Cinera I don't want to dig, and tbh these threads are too much for most here, myself included, BUT - do you have a thread about her relationship with Yuri, specifically the wager she has speculating on that?
I have written something on it:
 
Last edited:

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Oh. Well, damn, I didn't even remember the thread or the fact I had read it and responded several times.
 

Cinera

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
2,194
Reaction score
4,757
Age
28
Country
Nigeria
Oh. Well, damn, I didn't even remember the thread or the fact I had read it and responded several times.
I'm not sure why people think Maschenny is going to lose TBH.

Not only has Yuri herself foreshadowed her own loss, all of Baam's allies suffer several defeats at the hand of their nemeses before eventually overcoming them (see Baam vs Kallavan and Yama vs Yasratcha for clear examples).

So if Maschenny is to be Yuri's arch rival, Yuri will lose her first confrontation with Maschenny.

If Maschenny is not to be Yuri's arch rival, then Maschenny will win the bet because it's a minor scheme of hers that's not big enough cause her downfall.

This may sound like I'm saying that Maschenny wins no matter what, but then again, Yuri herself suggested that she was going to lose:



Anyway, people shouldn't be so eager to jump the gun on Maschenny losing/getting defeated.

It may be the case that her defeat would only happen once and it will be then that she dies.
 
Top