Games Mafia Game 100 - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
So, sorry about the long post, my thoughts on Asako's posts:



So by the optic mafia considered Asako as a possible recruitable person, these could have been seen like flags to them. The rest of my comments will follow as if that is indeed the case ('cause as a mafia on the lookout for who could be recruitable, I have looked for signs with my team in the past - and as a traitor, I've sent them in the past as well *even tho I was naive #sadpanda*).



She first said that both Gry and Shad look town to her - so this could be exempting them if Asako also looked like a traitor due to name telling. In the second part tho, she tags Shad to talk about availability. So I'd say a tag could have been seen as another signal and for now I'd paint Gry in green and Shad in gray (not red cause this could been too much of a stretch, but felt like leaving this here for the record).



So I'm with the other ones that - if we go with this theory - would narrow down her "signal name telling" to those 5. She even says she doesn't trust Marm per se but doesn't feel iffy enough about her to implicate her, which could maybe be seen as painting Marm in green. So, for now, I'll indeed keep my vote among the Fiend, Tatsu, James, Erin and Sam.



Finally, she favors Demon with her vote but do alert she's up to spare him later on, which could also have been interpretated as a message by mafia. So keeping my vote on him till we have more things to discuss during this day. Ah, finally, also seeing Ust as green for now based on this same theory.
Hm looks farfetched to me to shoot like that, but maybe mafia was really searching hard for a Traitor at night because they have no role actions? So they’d be idle with their time, outside of secondaries. Definitely something to keep in mind.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Who do you suspect currently?
Shad, Shad and Shad. Maybe Shad too.

My only actual suspect with confidence. Rest is just players I would lynch:
Demon(didn‘t do anything yet, which makes it less valuable to keep him)
James(not playing much too, instead ditching us for another game..)
Lambu is pretty uneventful as well, though I‘d give him benefit of the doubt more than others here
Tatsu I never can read well but her voting and posts near the end yesterday read a bit odd
DD and Demon cannot both be mafia, so one of them is a townie, so if Demon is town DD is more likely scum.

Wouldn‘t lynch currently:

Farf - she looks quite calm and collected, so it looks like she‘s not stressing over being in a mafia team.
Erin - kinda the same as Farf, she looks more liberal with her talking and responses and as mafia she filters more.
Sam - if Shad is scum I‘d assume you‘re good because it looks more like a desperate attempt for mafia to attach to a townie than asking a teammate for backup.
Riku - really solid posts overall.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Sam - if Shad is scum I‘d assume you‘re good because it looks more like a desperate attempt for mafia to attach to a townie than asking a teammate for backup.
It the other way around, if I die town, sam is confirmed, don't let this Mafia Gry flip the truth around.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Demonspeed just talked to shad and grysun, talked about voting format and the game format. James rye seems pretty laid back for this game, could he be just a vanilla townie or MAFIAMAN?... Lambu is more active in trying to find mafia seems townie. Thats the lowest posters analysis.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I could go for Shad. He did go from 0 to to a melted blob with like a heat of cup of stale coffee. And it's not like his ramblings have made a lot of sense. And the code can't be a forever shield, even if I do really appreciate that effort.

Though I want to keep my vote on James for the sheer fact that there he just playing Warhammer while I'm keeping my hands off from Horizon 2 to be more present here :pout
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I could go for Shad. He did go from 0 to to a melted blob with like a heat of cup of stale coffee. And it's not like his ramblings have made a lot of sense. And the code can't be a forever shield, even if I do really appreciate that effort.

Though I want to keep my vote on James for the sheer fact that there he just playing Warhammer while I'm keeping my hands off from Horizon 2 to be more present here :pout
Sounds like you are saying, if I go for shad it won't be because of the deal.
Preparing for tomorrow to not vote Gry?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Demonspeed just talked to shad and grysun, talked about voting format and the game format. James rye seems pretty laid back for this game, could he be just a vanilla townie or MAFIAMAN?... Lambu is more active in trying to find mafia seems townie. Thats the lowest posters analysis.
Demon is definetly the most obscure of that bunch. I hope he activates this day more. I agree that Lambu seemed to actively figure things and ask solid questions, so he is the greenest of the them for now. Well, my thought on James are there on my recent posts. Oddly passive for someone of his calibre and status.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Sounds like you are saying, if I go for shad it won't be because of the deal.
Preparing for tomorrow to not vote Gry?
This is so scummy. No, I'm not voing for you because of your deal. I don't take orders from someone as incomprehensible as you. This is really a cheap method of manipulating people.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
This is so scummy. No, I'm not voing for you because of your deal. I don't take orders from someone as incomprehensible as you. This is really a cheap method of manipulating people.
As long as you make your intention clear.
People who accept the deal and change their mind tomorrow will be Gry's teammates, if this logic makes sense to you.

Yeah manipulating people to vote you is clear mafia plan.

Farf accepted it, so if she flips tomorrow you know what to do.
I'm keeping a list of who accepts it and who doesn't.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Also do you guys think the pirate should just reveal themselves?
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,104
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
She dies after saying she suspected me huh...
Sounds like a confession :teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

(Is it just here that I have a video in front of the text box whenever I refresh the site? x.x I guess times are tough for njt as well...)
I have that issue on my phone too, I already dislike using my phone to browse the site, but that is really annoying.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Also do you guys think the pirate should just reveal themselves?
Depends on the playstyle strat the Pirate is going for. Waiting until the Doc and Prosti are dead/revealed could be more beneficial since accidentally stealing from them is useless, because they are confirmed as soon as they claim. Mafia cannot block so they can't affect the Pirate's action much. Either there's 2 deaths so we know his target was mafia, or 1 death and it's either the Pirate to frame the target or we get another confirmed townie.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Also do you guys think the pirate should just reveal themselves?
Nope. Even tho I wouldn't fully trust the Pirate and said why, if I'm wrong, I think he's a great town asset in case we're wrong in a lynch and the Doc/Hoe is forced to reveal to survive. Then the mysterious pirate can salvage the role in the following night.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I see more value in the Pirate keeping a role in game then trying his luck to confirm someone. But if the role case comes with "ifs", then a Pirate reveal should happen while the Doctor is still in game (so the mafia don't kill the Pirate at night to set his target up). I just don't think I'd trust the Pirate per se cause of traitor possibility even if we find a mafia with his action. If he confirms a townie, mafia can simply kill that person later on. So I think that even with risks a Pirate reveal holds more value if it's later.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,065
Gender
Female
Country
France
Done backreading.

I understand the suspicions since I put the first nail in Marm coffins. But I had to vote and she seemed like an okay choice, once again it was hair's picking.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I'm surprised Asako was targeted. But well she is a good player, she might have scared someone.
Reading Farfalla's theory/built case it doesn't seem far-fetched that an experienced player could have picked up traitor signals I guess :hmm
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Pirate, doctor, something about roles, a random question that has no effect on the game.

Basically what this thread is about.

As I said first thing of the day, I don't believe the people that voted Marm last are scum, so nothing to go by vote wise.

Since many people look geniunly confused about the shadplan (I want this to be a thing, sorry @Vandred xD).

I will post something at the end of the day to explain everything one last time for an easy read.

Meanwhile if everybody is just as clueless as me since this game is roleless, my plan is really one of the few on the table.

So I expect everybody to say where they stand on it at least.

You should expect scum to take advantage of this plan, it fine if you assume I'm mafia, but think about the case where I'm not as well, since the day reveal will clear this anyway.

In that case knowing where everybody stands on voting Gry tomorrow will make or break this plan.

Meanwhile finished updating the source code.
D2 has started.


AFK 1h.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,104
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Also do you guys think the pirate should just reveal themselves?
I think as said farf pirate being in the game is not for stealing roles, the chances of success are too low, they need extra infos, I too wouldnt be surprised if pirate is traitor.

I agree too that Asa might have been targetted bc her posts might have given traitor vibes, or were interpreted as such.

I'm concern about the votings, it's hard not to see the marm's lynch as an attempt to save Sam. So i will probably cast my vote upon one of the last Marm voters.

Currentling trusting / feeling mostly their thoughts are aligning with mine : Gry, Farf, Riku, and i think lambu too


Also last point, hot potatoe is believable but did we get any notification of hosts like we get with NVD ? or I missed it ? coz otherwise am i the only one who thinks it might be a bluff/mafia trick, for exple to save Demon from lynch?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,065
Gender
Female
Country
France
Pirate, doctor, something about roles, a random question that has no effect on the game.

Basically what this thread is about.

As I said first thing of the day, I don't believe the people that voted Marm last are scum, so nothing to go by vote wise.

Since many people look geniunly confused about the shadplan (I want this to be a thing, sorry @Vandred xD).

I will post something at the end of the day to explain everything one last time for an easy read.

Meanwhile if everybody is just as clueless as me since this game is roleless, my plan is really one of the few on the table.

So I expect everybody to say where they stand on it at least.

You should expect scum to take advantage of this plan, it fine if you assume I'm mafia, but think about the case where I'm not as well, since the day reveal will clear this anyway.

In that case knowing where everybody stands on voting Gry tomorrow will make or break this plan.

Meanwhile finished updating the source code.
D2 has started.


AFK 1h.
As time go by you just remind me more and more of Omoneko Shad. I still have nightmares of that Shad.
That Shad had a plan too. So I'm very not excited about the one which is coming.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I think as said farf pirate s being in the game is not for stealing roles, the chances of success are too low, they need extra infos, I too wouldnt be surprised if pirate is traitor.

I agree too that Asa might have been targetted bc her posts might have given traitor vibes, or were interpreted as such.

I'm concern about the votings, it's hard not to see the marm's lynch as an attempt to save Sam. So i will probably cast my vote upon one of the last Marm voters.

Currentling trusting / feeling mostly their thoughts are aligning with mine : Gry, Farf, Riku, and i think lambu too


Also last point, hot potatoe is believable but did we get any notification of hosts like we get with NVD ? or I missed it ? coz otherwise am i the only one who thinks it might be a bluff/mafia trick, for exple to save Demon from lynch?
FYI, Erinyes is my second most likely suspect after Gry.

As time go by you just remind me more and more of Omoneko Shad. I still have nightmares of that Shad.
That Shad had a plan too. So I'm very not excited about the one which is coming.
Maybe you didn't read my posts but I said:
- I don't distrust marm last voters
- The plan is to lynch me and then lynch Gry, who accepted the plan.

Don't be too paranoid about somebody's who's plan includes them dying today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top