Games Mafia Game 100 - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I stand for what I always say in deadpads: Irrational players should always go. 90% of times they are scum trying to instill chaos and intimidate town with victimism. The other 10% are towns bringing disorder and mislynches due to their shortsighted efforts. Pretty much one of those situations in which being dead is more useful.

If people have a better option Im willing to change.

Don't worry, I'm making sure it happens and it won't be by chance.
Now thats ominous :lambirb

I've read your reasons, they are nonsense (and Im biting my tongue here). I dont need to quote your posts to adress my opinion on them, I tell you what I think, you accept the feedback or you dont. Its simple.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Shad, why are you saying we have 4 scums in game?
3 we know for sure, 1 is my guess at traitor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I stand for what I always say in deadpads: Irrational players should always go. 90% of times they are scum trying to instill chaos and intimidate town with victimism. The other 10% are towns bringing disorder and mislynches due to their shortsighted efforts. Pretty much one of those situations in which being dead is more useful.

If people have a better option Im willing to change.



Now thats ominous :lambirb

I've read your reasons, they are nonsense (and Im biting my tongue here). I dont need to quote your posts to adress my opinion on them, I tell you what I think, you accept the feedback or you dont. Its simple.
I see, then you voted already, you can rest easy mr best town.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I see, then you voted already, you can rest easy mr best town.
Nah I voted a while ago as a placeholder but I dont think Im moving anymore.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
@Farfalla Town Gry and me tend to be very friendly in Day 1.

We judge each other like you do with Panda and others, and if we see that sound legit, we have a kind of a peace deal early game.

His answer just now, shows that he is in bad faith.
Uh I think me and Pandu would stay Gucci if we were in different teams c.c and sorry, i don't wanna be a part of this conflict in a subjective way, kinda having my own anxiety crisis in here due to work related problems 😅 You guys are both steamy, you can talk it out later.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Uh I think me and Pandu would stay Gucci if we were in different teams c.c and sorry, i don't wanna be a part of this conflict in a subjective way, kinda having my own anxiety crisis in here due to work related problems 😅 You guys are both steamy, you can talk it out later.
I'm not angry at Gry for being scum, he is playing his affiliation, but he is better than me in arguing.

So I'm bringing him down to my level of stupidity so I can beat him :D

He started it tho xD
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Riku then Lambu and demonspeed in that order.

Riku is playing well, if I was a mafia I would be following that playstyle, since nothing is happening this game role wise, I can't be sure, these are just my impressions based on playstyle / player personality.

Lambu for starting with: I know shad very well, he is passionate and crazy to we should get rid of shad even tho I don't think he is mafia because bad player, sounds like a mafia trying to prepare for me turning townie in today's lynch.

Demonspeed is not above voting his own teammates so no matter how much I want to trust him for his vote yesterday, he would vote a teammate and argue against them.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Do you guys know anyone here......that would kill asako as their first choice?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Do you guys know anyone here......that would kill asako as their first choice?
I stated earlier that I think Gry would, if he can't kill farf he would kill Asako.

Other player would prefer Lambu if they can't kill Farf.

Making me believe the killer is one of my homies in this forum.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Seriously Shad, that self-confidence you get in the heat of the moment is both a quality and a huge flaw. If you really are town that means you are repeating the exact same mistake of last game with uber, which means you didnt learn.

Say @digitaldude did you answer Farf about why you voted Marm over Sam cause she wasnt active when it was the other way around? Maybe I missed it.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Seriously Shad, that self-confidence you get in the heat of the moment is both a quality and a huge flaw. If you really are town that means you are repeating the exact same mistake of last game with uber, which means you didnt learn.

Say @digitaldude did you answer Farf about why you voted Marm over Sam cause she wasnt active when it was the other way around? Maybe I missed it.
If you are expecting me to use this as an opportunity to say: Sorry please don't vote me I will learn next time.
Don't count on it.

If you want to know what my strategy I will explain it to you (there is logic in the madness):
There is no spy and no detective, I'm drawing lines in the sand so that we can make sense of this mess.
You have already chosen your camp in this war.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Marmalade had 3 votes vs samuel 2 with 10 minutes left you saying I should have tied?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

problem with shad strategy if he is townie he is surely telling them he has no roles.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,619
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I stated earlier that I think Gry would, if he can't kill farf he would kill Asako.

Other player would prefer Lambu if they can't kill Farf.

Making me believe the killer is one of my homies in this forum.
Ok I don‘t wanna talk with you but please elaborate. Why would I kill Asako? When did I even do that?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You have some really odd opinions about me which I think are lots of headcanon.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
@GrySun you are free to make your own theories, you made tons about me D1 and D2.

Until we have a detective result, what else do we have to go by?

We will see after the game if I'm right or wrong.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Marmalade had 3 votes vs samuel 2 with 10 minutes left you saying I should have tied?
Im asking you why you lied about your reason.

If you are expecting me to use this as an opportunity to say: Sorry please don't vote me I will learn next time.
Don't count on it.

If you want to know what my strategy I will explain it to you (there is logic in the madness):
There is no spy and no detective, I'm drawing lines in the sand so that we can make sense of this mess.
You have already chosen your camp in this war.
Idk man, I think the mess was created by you no less. If you are going to draw lines try to base your own ground with properly built ideas that are debatable and dont go "trust me bro" style :lambirb/
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Idk man, I think the mess was created by you no less. If you are going to draw lines try to base your own ground with properly built ideas that are debatable and dont go "trust me bro" style :lambirb/
Hard to do when there is no objective truth, all I can do is share my perspective based on my experience.
Show me how it is done, find the killer, all you are doing is undermining my attempt at doing so.

My logic is simple:

Gry supposedly distrust me since D1 (not for any empirical proof, but for supposedly overreacting to his attempt at killing me for no reason, go read D1 to see how hard he tried).

SirSam switch his placeholder from me leading Gry to stop trying to convince others that they should vote me.

I defend SirSam for saving me from Gry

Gry said he will be liberal with his vote when he voted me, but sticked on me for the rest of the game.

The Gry I know doesn't tunnel vision when town, uses his vote actively, usually voting last.

He lied about being liberal with his vote, he hasn't voted anybody else since the game started.

In my opinion if he distrusted me so much as to stick on me for 2 days, he would have voted SirSam, since I defended him all day.

Gry said this isn't true and that just because I'm scum doesn't mean sirsam is as well (I don't believe this reason).

Today when I woke up, I saw Gry had a vote on me, meaning he is still tunneling, only explanation is that this isn't Town Gry.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Im asking you why you lied about your reason.



Idk man, I think the mess was created by you no less. If you are going to draw lines try to base your own ground with properly built ideas that are debatable and dont go "trust me bro" style :lambirb/
But I didnt.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Shad, why are you saying we have 4 scums in game?
3 we know for sure, 1 is my guess at traitor.
Hmmm, but wouldn't Hot Potato AND Traitor be a bit too good for Mafia? Like I said, if every kill and lynch would be a townie even then the hot potato has a 33% chance of hitting a scum, 44.2% if there is a traitor as well. But like those are good odds for Mafia with no investigative roles to check on them at night. They can just wreck confusion during the day or lay back and watch townies rip each other a new one while here and there fanning on the flames until day 4.
What I mean with too good is that with traitor they could get a win one phase earlier due increasing their numbers while we wouldn't know if prostitute blocked a kill or doc prevented one. This leads me to thinking that there ain't a traitor but 3/10 is a bit small, so what if we got 2-2-9 teams with 2 actual mafia and a mafia with lover? That way town would have a chance to get two scums at once, mafia cannot win the game even if everything goes well for them till day 4 so they would start to try to find the lover within them which would suck for them at this point as numbers would be low enough that chances are getting higher of town finding a mafia on their own due their changed behavior.
With 2 2 member teams Panda can also ensure that this game could go a while longer as 2 mafias would need to kill more towns and the lover traitor in their group to get the win and the lover mafia would need to get rid of his mafia buddies early enough before they turn on him.

I believe lover is more likely to be part of this game than a traitor who would be a hidden asset to mafia voting plus cause confusion if recruited at night. Without a traitor at least we had a 50% of prostitute being right about blocking a kill action and 100% right if the doc had died before the prostitute blocked a kill.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top