I stand for what I always say in deadpads: Irrational players should always go. 90% of times they are scum trying to instill chaos and intimidate town with victimism. The other 10% are towns bringing disorder and mislynches due to their shortsighted efforts. Pretty much one of those situations in which being dead is more useful.
If people have a better option Im willing to change.

I've read your reasons, they are nonsense (and Im biting my tongue here). I dont need to quote your posts to adress my opinion on them, I tell you what I think, you accept the feedback or you dont. Its simple.
If people have a better option Im willing to change.
Now thats ominousDon't worry, I'm making sure it happens and it won't be by chance.
I've read your reasons, they are nonsense (and Im biting my tongue here). I dont need to quote your posts to adress my opinion on them, I tell you what I think, you accept the feedback or you dont. Its simple.
