Games Mafia Game 100 - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You mean I'm not considering the perspective in which I'm scum, lol good one.

The only thing stopping others from seeing my perspective is that I'm still alive, once I die, they will be no other explanation.
You are not considering the possibility of reading the situation wrong, or any of the other possible situations whatsover.

Let me set this straight, if you end up flipping town (and I will be extremely disappointed if thats the case) no one is going to say "So Shad was right" the next day, because none of your points made sense to begin with.

I cannot lay it more simple than this really.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Marm was online though and reacting to the thread, albeit slowly. Sam was completely gone for longer, had a lower post I think as well.
Sam has less posts than Asako, lol.^^

Let's lynch Demon then~
Are you proposing to lynch Demon to get rid of the hot potato risk?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
You are not considering the possibility of reading the situation wrong, or any of the other possible situations whatsover.

Let me set this straight, if you end up flipping town (and I will be extremely disappointed if thats the case) no one is going to say "So Shad was right" the next day, because none of your points made sense to begin with.

I cannot lay it more simple than this really.
What I'm happy about is that I got you to defend Gry for 4 pages.
You made it clear that you won't lynch Gry tomorrow.
That doesn't mean he won't be.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I wrote my explanation in the post, quote it and show me why it doesn't make sense, don't make up your own straw man argument and debunk them
Which post now, there are dozens.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Which post now, there are dozens.
Here, another chance for you to defend Gry.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
What I'm happy about is that I got you to defend Gry for 4 pages.
You made it clear that you won't lynch Gry tomorrow.
That doesn't mean he won't be.
I will lynch Gry if I find him scum, just like I want you dead cause I think you are playing fake tears and martyrizing yourself.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I will lynch Gry if I find him scum, just like I want you dead cause I think you are playing fake tears and martyrizing yourself.
Yeah like you found the scum yesterday and today.
Your participation will amount to defending Gry and lynching a town today.

Let see how you handle that tomorrow.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Shad just edited his post. I didn't see how he edited it, but he did. That's forbidden right?
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Here, another chance for you to defend Gry.
I already gave you my points on that post, did you completely ignore it?

Yeah like you found the scum yesterday and today.
Your participation will amount to defending Gry and lynching a town today.

Let see how you handle that tomorrow.
Seriously please be scum, Im getting second hand embarrasment if you arent.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Why does Gry need defending I‘m beyond confused.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
I already gave you my points on that post, did you completely ignore it?



Seriously please be scum, Im getting second hand embarrasment if you arent.
Don't be, you and Gry patronizing tone doesn't have an effect on me.
If you are making an accusation why not quote the post you refer to?

Too lazy to quote but not lazy to insult?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Why does Gry need defending I‘m beyond confused.
I dont get it, I havent defended you even once just mentioned your name as its necessary to address the issue, its like he reads completely different posts.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I dont get it, I havent defended you even once just mentioned your name as its necessary to address the issue, its like he reads completely different posts.
Maybe you should also give it up. This isn‘t fun.
 

Shad

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2019
Messages
275
Reaction score
3,962
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
So cute, give each other a hug :D
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,617
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I just wonder what I did to cause this Shad downfall since mid D1..
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Don't be, you and Gry patronizing tone doesn't have an effect on me.
If you are making an accusation why not quote the post you refer to?

Too lazy to quote but not lazy to insult?
Here man...

This is not logic, this is you being butthurt at someone poking you.

Sam saved you from a lynch train? Or did he change cause there was no point to his placeholder since he was being called on it? There are many perspectives to the same thing but you are assuming yours is 100% correct. In your "theory" you are not even considering the possibility of it being wrong, which makes it a fantasy instead.
You sell extremely subjective ideas as facts to the point you go feral for them. Im not defending Gry, I am attacking you for your nonsense, which is not the same.

I saw your poking at each other as two towns pointless discussion born from uneventful distrust but your irrational tendency as today progressed set my alarms. Your way of thinking is "you are with me or against me" and I dont buy it, your argument with me only furthered my suspicions of this being an act on your part.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
It's also weird how fixated Shad is with Gry. If he is town, self-preservation would be more beneficial to the team. Which means he should be going for James, since the only one he should know 100% town is himself. But he isn't doing that. Sure, there is still time, but at this rate it looks like he is more willing follow his own vendetta over what in theory would be more beneficial for town.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Changing my vote.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

With this sort of play, even if Shad flips town, there is no guarantee he plays pro-town, but to rather his own whimsy.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Maybe you should also give it up. This isn‘t fun.
Yeah its not.

It's also weird how fixated Shad is with Gry. If he is town, self-preservation would be more beneficial to the team. Which means he should be going for James, since the only one he should know 100% town is himself. But he isn't doing that. Sure, there is still time, but at this rate it looks like he is more willing follow his own vendetta over what in theory would be more beneficial for town.
I would share this thought if I didnt know Shad is capable of being extremely manipulative as scum. He pulled something like this in Omoneko game, going to the end with a nonsensical idea and making everyone agree "he's just stubborn" so he got his way in the end.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top