Games Mafia Game 100 - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I thought the Asako death meant they‘re scared of hitting the popular protection targets, but then they just pick Farf like that with Doc and Prostitute still alive.

Shad being town was really sad, but honestly he was really souring my mood to play so I‘m glad to be alive for at least one more phase to play a proper day phase.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ouch... That's bad.



Lambu.
Why Lambu? Why not Tatsu? Or even me because of the Shad fiasco? You even voted me D2 and not Lambu.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I said in the previous DP that Lambu and you were people I suspected.
Did you say why?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Could Demon‘s Potato not be blocked to keep it with him?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
If I somehow survive I might just pass it back to you Demon, tho I dont think that will happen anyway.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
No wait nvm we patched that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I somehow survive I might just pass it back to you Demon, tho I dont think that will happen anyway.
Are you Doc or Pirate? Or would we just lose a vanilla?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Actually maybe don‘t answer that, it‘ll show if you explode and if you don‘t better not.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Are you Doc or Pirate? Or would we just lose a vanilla?
Plain townie so we """good""" (if we can see anything good in this situation)

The reason I was being so ambiguous at first was to pave myself a road in case I happened to be Sleeper. Gave that up with the Shad thing tho, now it doesnt matter, Im so dead lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also yeah, both doc and pirate should stay hidden as much as they possibly can, foiling a mafia kill might be our only ticket outside of this mess and that wont happen with them in the open.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why did you vote Riku DD?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@digitaldude
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Im looking back at people who spectated the whole thing yesterday, chose to "believe" Shad was a frustrated town but didnt materialize the intention to go for something else.

Names popping with those characteristics are DD, Tatsu, James and Sam, which also happen to be the least communicative players.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Give me that tea Panda, I need it to stay awake

Everythings so silent, maybe I should just come back tomorrow.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS OVER!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MAFIA WON ITS OVER HATE YOU MAFIA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
--- Double Post Merged, ---

9 people left 3 are mafia.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

LAMBU MIGHT BE DIED TODAY
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@Demonspeed why lambu?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Pirate reveal your role right now!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hmmm well not sure if we can kill lambu or demonspeed today, just in case demonspeed killed lambu and lambu is a mafia would confirm demonspeed as townie, otherwise he might be mafia killing a townie.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

It was obvious shad wasnt mafia can we see who voted shad?
Ah there is the Digi version everyone trusts. xD

3 plus maybe a traitor for all we know. Depends if Panda used Unskilled Mafia Members in the 3 men team of mafia or not.

No, we can't, another point I don't like about using polls. As for the Shad voters I remember Lambu, Riku, Gry, Farfalla and myself voting for Shad. Dunno who the 6th voter was. With that large number chances are big that Mafia only had 1. max 2 votes in it. They probably saw Shad pissing off a lot of townies and cheered for him. I think it's better to look at who didn't voted for Shad as that group also has good chances of having 1-2 mafia voters hiding outside the Shad vote group and then saying that them not lynching a townie proves they are pro-townie. Either people who didn't moved their vote at all since Shad became main lynch target or who voted for someone else after Shad became clear lynch target.

I said in the previous DP that Lambu and you were people I suspected.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We should lynch one of Shad voters today. James and/or Tatsu must be Mafia.
So you suspect Lambu and Digi but want me and Tatsu to get lynched? I was the last who voted on Shad and when I did it he had already 5 votes on him with me being 2nd with 2 votes of which one was from Evil. Afterwards it was 3 with Sam adding his to my name. It was a done deal anyway at that point.

Plain townie so we """good""" (if we can see anything good in this situation)

The reason I was being so ambiguous at first was to pave myself a road in case I happened to be Sleeper. Gave that up with the Shad thing tho, now it doesnt matter, Im so dead lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also yeah, both doc and pirate should stay hidden as much as they possibly can, foiling a mafia kill might be our only ticket outside of this mess and that wont happen with them in the open.
Pirate should use their role next night though. Else the game might end without pirate having done anything. At least this way pirate can prove both himself and another townie which might help to rally around those two and get rid of mafia one by one. Probably would have been even better if pirate had used their role last night, if we could scratch off two people from the 9 we still have in-game as potential mafia, that would be a huge help atm.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You said this tho @James Rye

Reminds me of me when I am town and in a stand-off and ready to die for the good of town. Usually ends with me not dying, town lynching somebody else and the whole me vs X BS continuing next day phase again with nothing resolved. Being this open to getting lynched doesn't feel very mafia to me, so even if Shad can be a bit aggressive and pushy in his posts, I'd put him in the probably townie camp than probably mafia camp.
So why pile on him if you didnt really think he was mafia?
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Wont even adress the Shad thing, its done and better to move on.
Farfalla's death was extremely surprising tho, who did the doc protect instead?

I confirm I got the Hot Potato. Im most probably dead by the end of today, theres almost no way (save miracle) that hosts set the explosion for D4 instead of the third with such a small game.



Pretty scummy choice, you had so many silent or straight up not participative people to try kill with the potato (DD, James, Tatsumaki or even Sam) but you went for me.
I said I trust Sam and I even tagged you telling I suspected you. I could have gone for Tatsumaki but I felt bad giving it to someone who hasn't posted much. You, James and Tatsu were all among the Shad voters and not DD so I don't see what makes you a bad pick.
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,039
Gender
Female
Country
France
Shad was townie that's too bad.

I see all suspicions are on me which is bad since I'm a townie. I explained my reasons for voting Marm and Shad. Just because I was wrong on their allegiance doesn't mean I'm scum.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You said this tho @James Rye



So why pile on him if you didnt really think he was mafia?
Because there was nothing to be done to save Shad and he wanted to die for his grand plan anyway and if even his senpai voted for him to help him along the way and he got 5 votes already, well, then my meager vote on Digi wasn't doing shit there.
Which reminds me: Should we honor Shad's "deal" with Gry and get rid of Gry today or better focus on me and the other low posters for today?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I said I trust Sam and I even tagged you telling I suspected you. I could have gone for Tatsumaki but I felt bad giving it to someone who hasn't posted much. You, James and Tatsu were all among the Shad voters and not DD so I don't see what makes you a bad pick.
Because out of all of them I was the most participative by miles, you never even stated why you suspect me and when I tagged you about your accusation on "how I play" you didnt even reply.
Basically you chose to kill someone "you are not feeling" over people you "also suspect" but are also rolling supersafe through the game.


I guess you are a good lynch for after today, you can barely get more sketchy than this.

Because there was nothing to be done to save Shad and he wanted to die for his grand plan anyway and if even his senpai voted for him to help him along the way and he got 5 votes already, well, then my meager vote on Digi wasn't doing shit there.
Which reminds me: Should we honor Shad's "deal" with Gry and get rid of Gry today or better focus on me and the other low posters for today?
That makes no sense.
If you dont believe someone to be mafia you dont vote them, theres isnt even a votelock mechanic to vouch for a "quicker end"

And we are absolutely keeping the focus on you and the gang, specially with that reasoning.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Shad was townie that's too bad.

I see all suspicions are on me which is bad since I'm a townie. I explained my reasons for voting Marm and Shad. Just because I was wrong on their allegiance doesn't mean I'm scum.
Tatsu who would you lynch today?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GrySun thoughts on this please
Also @Riku when he comes back.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Because there was nothing to be done to save Shad and he wanted to die for his grand plan anyway and if even his senpai voted for him to help him along the way and he got 5 votes already, well, then my meager vote on Digi wasn't doing shit there.
Which reminds me: Should we honor Shad's "deal" with Gry and get rid of Gry today or better focus on me and the other low posters for today?
Wtf are you talking about lol. I don't remember no deal @Shad

For real though, Shad wasn't making any sense and getting rid of him may finally let us play the game properly, and your first next step would be to lynch me not because you suspect me but because of Shad being petty? Did I miss a joke or what's this reasoning?

Did you ever give a list of people you trust/distrust?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I actually don't follow Demon's reason for singling Lambu out among similar background people(or even more afk-ish players). He did mention distrusting him last day I think, but I don't remember why, nor that he's such a high enough prime suspect he'd kill with a Potato. Actually expected him to give it to me due to the Shad thing which even made him vote me yesterday?
I'm just unsure why mafia would pass Potato to Lambu in the same night they're killing Farf, since I haven't seen much of him this game to be a threat. But Demon is definitely sounding scummy.

@GrySun thoughts on this please
Oh, was about to go to bed but checked the thread one more time.

Only ones I wouldn't lynch today are Riku(still trusting him), you(the Potato may explode so it'd be a waste even if you're mafia, and if not you can't pass it to a trusted player if you survive without being the lynch right after so regardless if town or mafia you'd kill a person we'd have lynched) and maybe Demon just in case you die as mafia, but I don't like the chances of that happening.

So I'd go between Sam, James, Erin and Tatsu for this day. Will need to see which one of them is the best pick tomorrow as I go through older posts. Sam I only trusted because I thought Shad is scum, James wasn't playing D1 for another game and D2 I think he said some weird things but must recheck, Erin I think I actually trust the most among these 4, and Tatsu I don't remember at all D2, just that she chose Marm over Sam.

May wanna also go over the Asako traitor list of names Farf wrote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well maybe DD or Demon.
LOL I completely forgot DD exists. @Lambu DD is in the group for lynching too, his desparation post earlier kinda sounded fake.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Actually re-reading this, wtf

I said I trust Sam and I even tagged you telling I suspected you. I could have gone for Tatsumaki but I felt bad giving it to someone who hasn't posted much. You, James and Tatsu were all among the Shad voters and not DD so I don't see what makes you a bad pick.
No way you believe yourself with that one Demon, you gotta be giggling silently while writing that man :XD

I actually don't follow Demon's reason for singling Lambu out among similar background people(or even more afk-ish players). He did mention distrusting him last day I think, but I don't remember why, nor that he's such a high enough prime suspect he'd kill with a Potato. Actually expected him to give it to me due to the Shad thing which even made him vote me yesterday?
I'm just unsure why mafia would pass Potato to Lambu in the same night they're killing Farf, since I haven't seen much of him this game to be a threat. But Demon is definitely sounding scummy.



Oh, was about to go to bed but checked the thread one more time.

Only ones I wouldn't lynch today are Riku(still trusting him), you(the Potato may explode so it'd be a waste even if you're mafia, and if not you can't pass it to a trusted player if you survive without being the lynch right after so regardless if town or mafia you'd kill a person we'd have lynched) and maybe Demon just in case you die as mafia, but I don't like the chances of that happening.

So I'd go between Sam, James, Erin and Tatsu for this day. Will need to see which one of them is the best pick tomorrow as I go through older posts. Sam I only trusted because I thought Shad is scum, James wasn't playing D1 for another game and D2 I think he said some weird things but must recheck, Erin I think I actually trust the most among these 4, and Tatsu I don't remember at all D2, just that she chose Marm over Sam.

May wanna also go over the Asako traitor list of names Farf wrote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



LOL I completely forgot DD exists. @Lambu DD is in the group for lynching too, his desparation post earlier kinda sounded fake.
Troublemaker would be a godsend here...

DD is scummy as hell, I also didnt like how James argued against the possibility of scum starting with the potato, it actually makes a lot of sense.

The only problem with DD lynch is... that he's always scummy, even when town, so its also like throwing a coin to the air, and I dont like those odds.

Right now Im leaning towards James-Tatsu, but I also dont like how those are Demon's choices... this is too complicated.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Like I said yesterday, while he was annoying, lynching Shad was the wrong move yesterday and frustration or not town should've been wiser about how it voted.

I believe some of the scum should be amongst the Shad voters as it was far too easy for them to get a free lynch without needing to work for it. @GrySun @Lambu you two as experienced players I thought you'd see through Shad's townie panic and would've expected better of you; not going to spend a whole day chasing you Gry but you should explain yourself more given I know you have far better judgement than what you've shown. Definitely think you're scum @James Rye and potentially you too @Tatsumaki . Won't rule out Riku but we'll see.

Voting James for now.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

we lost 4 townies including the most important role of the game, while mafia has 0 loss, that all drama the previous days benefited Mafia a lot .
Have you got more to offer than empty commentary?

Im looking back at people who spectated the whole thing yesterday, chose to "believe" Shad was a frustrated town but didnt materialize the intention to go for something else.

Names popping with those characteristics are DD, Tatsu, James and Sam, which also happen to be the least communicative players.
You'd believe 3/4 of those people who didn't vote Shad (Tatsu the only Shad voter there) didn't materialize the intention to go for something else? Scum had it way too easy making the issue revolve around Shad and his issue with Gry yesterday, and nothing sticks out to me that you really wanted discussion to go somewhere else based on what you said yesterday. What's up with that Lambu? If anything, your posts yesterday only show you helping Shad to dig his hole deeper; something I think you'd typically do as scum. Irrational or not, I think you could see that Shad was a townie but chose to see him gone anyway given where things stood. We were already staring at an 8 v 3 situation at that point with the odds being greater that mafia could end up hitting correctly with a kill so yesterday really should've had people being more conscious of how they voted yet it ended up being an easy pile-on and thats very stinky. I know you have better judgement than what you showed, so whats up with it? Are you red this game?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I could have gone for Tatsumaki but I felt bad giving it to someone who hasn't posted much.
huh???
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Oh crap, Lala was prostitute. If pirate had stolen the role from her last night we would still have it. I have a feeling that Shad is writing "I told you" or something on Deadpad.

Who got hot potato now @Demonspeed ?
I really hope not. He was 100% certain Farfs was scum. If he now starts to claim that he just wanted to save the role from her, he talking total bull.

Sad to see Farfs go. I'm surprised she didn't have doc protection - maybe she blocked the doc? Would be tragic.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Because out of all of them I was the most participative by miles, you never even stated why you suspect me and when I tagged you about your accusation on "how I play" you didnt even reply.
Basically you chose to kill someone "you are not feeling" over people you "also suspect" but are also rolling supersafe through the game.


I guess you are a good lynch for after today, you can barely get more sketchy than this.



That makes no sense.
If you dont believe someone to be mafia you dont vote them, theres isnt even a votelock mechanic to vouch for a "quicker end"

And we are absolutely keeping the focus on you and the gang, specially with that reasoning.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Tatsu who would you lynch today?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GrySun thoughts on this please
Also @Riku when he comes back.
You became much more active after it's been pointed out though. You even quoted me when I said this. We can all agree that low activity doesn't mean you are necessarily Mafia but you are using this as argument here.

Also a reply a @GrySun's question.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

My top two suspects were Lambu and DD. I went for Lambu, I do suspect Tatsumaki but not to the same extent as these two. As simple as that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

You guys are laughing because of what I said about Tatsu but you haven't been in my shoes. It's not that easy to make decision when you have the HP unless you are really certain that someone is scum.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I said in the previous DP that Lambu and you were people I suspected.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We should lynch one of Shad voters today. James and/or Tatsu must be Mafia.
Tatsu was in both lynches, so that could hit. James wasn't on Marm train, but his train of thought and plain ignorance to the game is good enough reason.


Farfalla's death was extremely surprising tho, who did the doc protect instead?

I confirm I got the Hot Potato. Im most probably dead by the end of today, theres almost no way (save miracle) that hosts set the explosion for D4 instead of the third with such a small game.

Pretty scummy choice, you had so many silent or straight up not participative people to try kill with the potato (DD, James, Tatsumaki or even Sam) but you went for me.
Yeah - giving you the potato and using "feeling bad for inactives" as a reason sounds bull. Questionable choice.

I thought the Asako death meant they‘re scared of hitting the popular protection targets, but then they just pick Farf like that with Doc and Prostitute still alive.

Shad being town was really sad, but honestly he was really souring my mood to play so I‘m glad to be alive for at least one more phase to play a proper day phase.


Why Lambu? Why not Tatsu? Or even me because of the Shad fiasco? You even voted me D2 and not Lambu.

Did you say why?

Could Demon‘s Potato not be blocked to keep it with him?
Yeah, the fact that they got Farfs is odd. I was certain she would be protected. Maybe they were caught up on the Shad-madness (Shadness if I may), and thought that they'll take the chance with Farfs and get down a good player and maybe prevent a role going to the pirate?

Plain townie so we """good""" (if we can see anything good in this situation)

The reason I was being so ambiguous at first was to pave myself a road in case I happened to be Sleeper. Gave that up with the Shad thing tho, now it doesnt matter, Im so dead lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Also yeah, both doc and pirate should stay hidden as much as they possibly can, foiling a mafia kill might be our only ticket outside of this mess and that wont happen with them in the open.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Why did you vote Riku DD?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@digitaldude
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Im looking back at people who spectated the whole thing yesterday, chose to "believe" Shad was a frustrated town but didnt materialize the intention to go for something else.

Names popping with those characteristics are DD, Tatsu, James and Sam, which also happen to be the least communicative players.
Yeah, DD not putting in yesterday but now being "Shad obvious town" not only is post-wise, but counter-productive. Sam atleast makes some sense (though his holier than thou attitude starts to get bit annoying, he wasn't there for day 1 at all). Tatsu has now been involved with both lynches, and clicks the Asako-traitor theory. James is in-consistent in his vote-direction and annoyingly passive. I wouldn't have signed in, if the Warhammer was that important to me.


No, we can't, another point I don't like about using polls. As for the Shad voters I remember Lambu, Riku, Gry, Farfalla and myself voting for Shad. Dunno who the 6th voter was. With that large number chances are big that Mafia only had 1. max 2 votes in it. They probably saw Shad pissing off a lot of townies and cheered for him. I think it's better to look at who didn't voted for Shad as that group also has good chances of having 1-2 mafia voters hiding outside the Shad vote group and then saying that them not lynching a townie proves they are pro-townie. Either people who didn't moved their vote at all since Shad became main lynch target or who voted for someone else after Shad became clear lynch target.
What are you talking about? The end game votes are in the day end post, there are my screenshots here and there, and shad react app still work perfectly. You are either not paying attetion to the game at all or blatantly lying. We have a very good idea how the votes moved.


So you suspect Lambu and Digi but want me and Tatsu to get lynched? I was the last who voted on Shad and when I did it he had already 5 votes on him with me being 2nd with 2 votes of which one was from Evil. Afterwards it was 3 with Sam adding his to my name. It was a done deal anyway at that point.
There was no serious worry of sniping, as the difference was more than 2 votes at that point. In 3 v 5 votes situation, two mafia member would have needed to snipe, and that would have been fishy as hell. So close to the end, I doubt townie votes would have shifted so much.

I said I trust Sam and I even tagged you telling I suspected you. I could have gone for Tatsumaki but I felt bad giving it to someone who hasn't posted much. You, James and Tatsu were all among the Shad voters and not DD so I don't see what makes you a bad pick.
What the hell? Why would you feel bad about killing an in-active player? They might have had unlucky circumstances, but they sign up willingly and hinder the game usually. I wouldn't feel bad at all. I don't buy this.

Because there was nothing to be done to save Shad and he wanted to die for his grand plan anyway and if even his senpai voted for him to help him along the way and he got 5 votes already, well, then my meager vote on Digi wasn't doing shit there.
Which reminds me: Should we honor Shad's "deal" with Gry and get rid of Gry today or better focus on me and the other low posters for today?
I don't buy this reason for vote change. It comes across that you just wanter to glory-hawk just in case shad was mafia. Or blend in.

Because out of all of them I was the most participative by miles, you never even stated why you suspect me and when I tagged you about your accusation on "how I play" you didnt even reply.
Basically you chose to kill someone "you are not feeling" over people you "also suspect" but are also rolling supersafe through the game.


I guess you are a good lynch for after today, you can barely get more sketchy than this.



That makes no sense.
If you dont believe someone to be mafia you dont vote them, theres isnt even a votelock mechanic to vouch for a "quicker end"

And we are absolutely keeping the focus on you and the gang, specially with that reasoning.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Tatsu who would you lynch today?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

@GrySun thoughts on this please
Also @Riku when he comes back.
I agree that James doesn't make sense.

Also Demon is in consistent in his vote. He should by all likely-hood pushing on the Gry vote he gave yesterday after the thing wtih Shad.

DD also doesn't make sense and acts post-wise.

Tatsu seems to be always involved when what ever happens as well.

Your name also pops up, but I think your train of thought seems pro-town and genuine problem solving.

Sam is another name. I buy his mediator act now though, he might actually be trying to calm as down as town is in dire situation now.

I actually don't follow Demon's reason for singling Lambu out among similar background people(or even more afk-ish players). He did mention distrusting him last day I think, but I don't remember why, nor that he's such a high enough prime suspect he'd kill with a Potato. Actually expected him to give it to me due to the Shad thing which even made him vote me yesterday?
I'm just unsure why mafia would pass Potato to Lambu in the same night they're killing Farf, since I haven't seen much of him this game to be a threat. But Demon is definitely sounding scummy.



Oh, was about to go to bed but checked the thread one more time.

Only ones I wouldn't lynch today are Riku(still trusting him), you(the Potato may explode so it'd be a waste even if you're mafia, and if not you can't pass it to a trusted player if you survive without being the lynch right after so regardless if town or mafia you'd kill a person we'd have lynched) and maybe Demon just in case you die as mafia, but I don't like the chances of that happening.

So I'd go between Sam, James, Erin and Tatsu for this day. Will need to see which one of them is the best pick tomorrow as I go through older posts. Sam I only trusted because I thought Shad is scum, James wasn't playing D1 for another game and D2 I think he said some weird things but must recheck, Erin I think I actually trust the most among these 4, and Tatsu I don't remember at all D2, just that she chose Marm over Sam.

May wanna also go over the Asako traitor list of names Farf wrote.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



LOL I completely forgot DD exists. @Lambu DD is in the group for lynching too, his desparation post earlier kinda sounded fake.
Erin is an odd pick in that lot, but she has been rather under radar for sure.

Vibe summary:

SUS:
Demon, James, Tatsumaki, DD
Low-Key Sus:
Sam
Neutral:
Gry, Lambu, Erin
TRUST: Riku. Duh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top