Games Mafia Game 100 - End Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,082
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I still can't shake the feeling Marm was lynched to save Sam, or the vote patterns may looks so. it's hard to speculate without any investigation or solid basis, hint etc, it's basically just feeling and interpretation of patterns, wording, interactions etc. like usual games but with nothing to rely on. But so far Demon and Jamrs look different than usual (might be due to the game setting) Sam was conveniently saved it maybe just chance but maybe there' is more to it. And Tatsu happened to have casted the last vote on Marm on D1.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Placeholder on James. I need to really make some sort of relationship between the players on my sus list, to figure a trio that would make sense :D
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,082
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I'm trying, too but I'm failing, I can sometimes feel some collusion between players etc but here i can't and it's easier when I see interactions live, when I'm online when it happens, when i have to read back I miss stuff.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
It'd be helpful if they placed votes already. Even placeholds. It would be less talk and more concrete stuff of their stances.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
We lynch townie and lambu dies with potato today as townie and townies lose... thats the worst case scenario right now.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
We lynch townie and lambu dies with potato today as townie and townies lose... thats the worst case scenario right now.
Yup. Would you like to tell why you voted me in this scenario? I think I'm an the most town-read player in the game this far. What makes me more suspicous that let's say, Demon or Sam?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or Tatsu?
 

Tatsumaki

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2016
Messages
598
Reaction score
4,040
Gender
Female
Country
France
And Tatsu happened to have casted the last vote on Marm on D1.
I wasn't the last vote on Marm actually it was DD. But I did break the tie between her and Sam, because at the time making it a three-way tie didn't seem like a good idea (and if I did I would have probably been critisized for it too anyway).


Funny how the two main arguments against me are
"You were involved in both lynches" --> just like Farfalla who died prosti and Lambu who still has town trust it seems (but he has the HP so yeah no need to go for him right now)
"You're less active" --> I've always been a quiet player. But that is not a discussion you're ready to have I suppose.

Lynching me would just make the situation even more dire since I'm townie.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,082
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I cast my vote upon demon for now, hesitated with james, and sam, Tatsu is on my mind too. but will likely change it depending on the vibes i will get from them during the phase.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wasn't the last vote on Marm actually it was DD. But I did break the tie between her and Sam, because at the time making it a three-way tie didn't seem like a good idea (and if I did I would have probably been critisized for it too anyway).
yeah bc it broke the tie that it makes you suspicious, it might just be unfortunate luck, i can't say , you re not my highest suspects here, but i keep that in my mind tho.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
@Riku You realize that both Lambu and Tatsu voted for the same players?

It's not that I feel bad for inactive but it‘s part of it. Compared to Lambu I had less to work with and I didn't want to try my luck and be potentially the sole responsible for a Townie death.

It probably seems so simple to you because you haven't experienced it.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
@Riku You realize that both Lambu and Tatsu voted for the same players?

It's not that I feel bad for inactive but it‘s part of it. Compared to Lambu I had less to work with and I didn't want to try my luck and be potentially the sole responsible for a Townie death.

It probably seems so simple to you because you haven't experienced it.
Yes I do.

I don't think it's that different from having any impactful role or killing role. Sure, it's always hard to pick a target but "hard to pick" isn't an explanation to why you picked. I'm still not quit sure why Lambu over Tatsu. Lambu has been generally more responsive and pro-active. You can't use that really as an excuse, because the passive one will most likely not get more active at this point. And even if they did, why but so much faith in insights of someone who hasn't been following the game as actively?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Yup. Would you like to tell why you voted me in this scenario? I think I'm an the most town-read player in the game this far. What makes me more suspicous that let's say, Demon or Sam?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Or Tatsu?
I AM THE DOCTOR, saved farfalla night 1 and riku night 2, thats why I lost my mind in day 3 I wanted to go farfalla again, pirate steal my role tonight.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I dont trust my ability to prevent a kill and there is always a risk I will die, we have maximum 2 days left as townies so desperate measures.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,082
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
I AM THE DOCTOR, saved farfalla night 1 and riku night 2, thats why I lost my mind in day 3 I wanted to go farfalla again, pirate steal my role tonight.
I do really hope pirate is not traitor.
Due to the setting of the game i assume you re telling the truth, but that's a too early reveal, considering Farf is dead and that Doc is our only hope to survive. :gwah
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I really hope not. He was 100% certain Farfs was scum. If he now starts to claim that he just wanted to save the role from her, he talking total bull.

Sad to see Farfs go. I'm surprised she didn't have doc protection - maybe she blocked the doc? Would be tragic.
Actually he made his first pirate proposals to farf by saying the pirate should save her role because he believed her to be doc/hoe. Only after she refused that idea he switched to claiming that she must be scum because she doesn't want to get stolen from.

I AM THE DOCTOR, saved farfalla night 1 and riku night 2, thats why I lost my mind in day 3 I wanted to go farfalla again, pirate steal my role tonight.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I dont trust my ability to prevent a kill and there is always a risk I will die, we have maximum 2 days left as townies so desperate measures.
Uhm, wow. That's unexpected, I expected pirate to claim in order to have protecting from doc not doc wanting to have his role stolen from pirate. I'd rather we use the pirate to prove a sus Vanilla townie we we got like 4 targets for him with me, Tatsu, Demon and Sam. Except one of the other 3 is the pirate because I am not.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I do really hope pirate is not traitor.
Due to the setting of the game i assume you re telling the truth, but that's a too early reveal, considering Farf is dead and that Doc is our only hope to survive. :gwah
If we don't lynch a townie today AND if the bomb explodes on Lambu and he also turns out to be a townie then this is gg, all Mafia needs is to kill Digi and they won because we are 9 players now, 2 loses today and one tonight means 3 vs 3. And if a traitor is in-game then it could be even worse odds for us to turn this around, because lynching the traitor or Lambu being traitor which doubt to be the case, still means 3 active mafia members.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
You guys are laughing because of what I said about Tatsu but you haven't been in my shoes. It's not that easy to make decision when you have the HP unless you are really certain that someone is scum.
It was more about being reluctant to put it on an inactive that raised an eyebrow, but depending on your alignment it mightn't be an easy decision.

I still can't shake the feeling Marm was lynched to save Sam, or the vote patterns may looks so. it's hard to speculate without any investigation or solid basis, hint etc, it's basically just feeling and interpretation of patterns, wording, interactions etc. like usual games but with nothing to rely on. But so far Demon and Jamrs look different than usual (might be due to the game setting) Sam was conveniently saved it maybe just chance but maybe there' is more to it. And Tatsu happened to have casted the last vote on Marm on D1.
Multiple people jumped on Marm for her comment about hinting to help those with important roles, and multiple people jumped on Shad for his antics. yet you seem to be taking more issue with Marm getting lynched than more than half of the games' players piling on Shad. You've got every right to choose to distrust me but given Tatsu was 3rd vote on Marm and then joined the pile-on (5th vote) on Shad for the sake of it, one might think that'd be a bigger concern to you?

I'm trying, too but I'm failing, I can sometimes feel some collusion between players etc but here i can't and it's easier when I see interactions live, when I'm online when it happens, when i have to read back I miss stuff.
As for this cute little quip, c'mon Erin. You've got a good head on your shoulders and have more than demonstrated that your backreading ability is better than you make it out to be so why are you holding back? You're reserved, I'd say more than usually, and a quick little flurry of sweet nothings to get that post count up... there might be more to you than you want to let on :hmm

Or maybe not~

I AM THE DOCTOR, saved farfalla night 1 and riku night 2, thats why I lost my mind in day 3 I wanted to go farfalla again, pirate steal my role tonight.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I dont trust my ability to prevent a kill and there is always a risk I will die, we have maximum 2 days left as townies so desperate measures.
I really do hope this is you making the smart play as a townie and trying to bait a kill tonight rather than you actually being the doctor because if it's the latter, you really are throwing the game here. With so few vital roles and a surplus of townies, the role of those regular townies is to bait kills so the powerful roles can do their thing. That's already halfway to destination phuket with the prostitute being out, but what cards were left should've been kept close to the chest for longer.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
I AM THE DOCTOR, saved farfalla night 1 and riku night 2, thats why I lost my mind in day 3 I wanted to go farfalla again, pirate steal my role tonight.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I dont trust my ability to prevent a kill and there is always a risk I will die, we have maximum 2 days left as townies so desperate measures.
Nooo, why you did that. Farfs was way more worthy.

I can't think of why not to accept the claim.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Riku Honestly I doubt that if I had not moved my vote from Digi that you would have been happy with me. You would just declare that me voting on someone else and not on Shad shows that I wanted to use that moment as proof that I am townie because I trusted Shad's townie claim. It was you, Lambu and Gry who kept going on and on with Shad which caused a spiral of mad posts that got everyone else involved mad enough to vote for Shad just to get rid of him. When I join that I get called "glory-hawking" but if I had stayed put then you would call me an "excuse-mole" who stood outside the whole shitshow and tries to use it to justify that he couldn't be scum.
If I am scum why would I add extra weight to something that was already decided at this point as only Sam hadn't voted yet? Nobody had made any intentions that they were ready to move their votes. If anything, aren't my moves as scum too dangerous if one of my mates had already voted on Shad? Then me adding my vote would give even bigger chances of hitting a mafia with 2/4 instead of 1/4 mafia/townie voters. Sure with Farfalla's death we can make it 1/3 and 2/3 but why should two mafias vote for someone who at that point of the game was a goner? Meaning it is more likely we got a 1/3 chance than a 2/3 one with the Shad voters. Mafia will want us to go for such odds

If anything I believe Sam is right about you, Gry and Lambu.
At least one of you egged Shad on enough because they are scum and they realized that this was a golden opportunity to cause so much toxicity that enough townies would be ready to vote for him to just get rid of it. One of you guys is a Mafia and with you trying to get me lynched for a BS reason for missing my vote once due playing WHIII and saying I play too passive when I am always playing passive in Mafia whenever I got a boring lame-ass role, I am starting to believe you are the scum, trying to act as a town rally leader. With Lambu going potentially boom today it is just you and Gry that could be scum leading Shad on to a rage flood yesterday. And if you were the only scum voting for Shad then your two mates would be outside the Shad vote, probably following your lead to looking into the Shad vote group when that is the worst we could do if only one Mafia voted inside that large group. With you and Gry we got a 50/50 which are way better odds in my opinion that a 25/75 and a 33/66 chance.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
@James Rye

Why'd you choose to ignore on my reply the part were you either blatantly lied or didn't follow the game at all? Why should we consider your insights when you either lied or didn't pay attention to vote tally systems?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thats was the only direct attack on my post on you, directly saying you might have lied. And that is not the part you answered first. Odd choice.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Trying to get the attention to other direction so maybe it would be forgotten?
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@James Rye

Why'd you choose to ignore on my reply the part were you either blatantly lied or didn't follow the game at all? Why should we consider your insights when you either lied or didn't pay attention to vote tally systems?
There are no ignores, I am still reading, just not replying to everything because that tends to get way too big posts.
And yes I didn't know that there was an app for this vote moving shit.
I also didn't know that the poll was also a timer, you can ask Panda for that because I complained to him that my post got deleted one second after his day closed post when I thought we still had some minutes left due the 69 minutes around 60 minutes ago. This whole poll is shit. People can vote silently without justification, people can move votes as much as they want and you need an app to check on that? Fucking hell!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,649
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Anyway the focus should be on the remaining townies, which one is the mafia...
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,657
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
The day ends at 7AM my time so I've only got a few hours left before I have to sleep so I can make early classes but I really think some assumptions we have should be thrown out the window and everyone given due scrutiny.

DD looks more town to me but I fear that he's legitimately the doctor throwing it all away rather than making a townie move to get mafia to target him and waste a kill trying to get one of the last two roles town has.

I have doubts regarding Riku based upon their voting history. Solid reasoning etc. most of the time but when its time to vote, both Days 1 and 2 they've gone for myself, and then James before switching onto Shad. The votes are just safe, in that most wouldn't think to question them based on them which is optimal if they're scum. Wolf in sheeps clothing? Perhaps, at this stage I'm considering every option even if this might be less likely than others.

As for the rest of the players, yare yare...

Thinking I might be wrong about James and he's just genuinely been careless because he's a plain townie (I see he's posted while I'm writing this so I'll need to read those blocks of text) so I'll likely change my vote. Lambu is basically a cooked goose at this point with that potato assuming it explodes today, and placing my trust in DD and James leaves Demon, Gry, Riku, Erin, and Tatsu. I'm more likely to vote for one of the latter four than Demon at this stage, as while he's been laying kind of low I do think his hot potato onto Lambu mightn't of been too bad a play at this stage.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top