I thought the Asako death meant they‘re scared of hitting the popular protection targets, but then they just pick Farf like that with Doc and Prostitute still alive.
Shad being town was really sad, but honestly he was really souring my mood to play so I‘m glad to be alive for at least one more phase to play a proper day phase.
Could Demon‘s Potato not be blocked to keep it with him?
Shad being town was really sad, but honestly he was really souring my mood to play so I‘m glad to be alive for at least one more phase to play a proper day phase.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Why Lambu? Why not Tatsu? Or even me because of the Shad fiasco? You even voted me D2 and not Lambu.Ouch... That's bad.
Lambu.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Did you say why?I said in the previous DP that Lambu and you were people I suspected.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Could Demon‘s Potato not be blocked to keep it with him?
