reading the improved translation... I don't see how this is anything short of a powergrab on traumerei's end. He'd be adding a particularly, and presumably, powerful bloodline to his own family.. And I still don't buy that the empire would be cool with traumerei just saying that he is having the princesses give up their position to mate with bam. Giving up the princess position is not a thing. The only way to give up the position is via giving up your head. Traumerei is just doing whatever BS is convenient to him, in reality without any regard for what the others think. Going further... does it make sense the other family heads would be cool with traumerei just nabbing bam for himself? Without any actual resistance from the other family heads or the empire? I don't think traumerei has straight up lied here but I am going to guess what we heard just now is the most convenient interpretation of events imaginable for traumerei. So to me it's a hard sell that if you have family heads with a diversity of opinions including killing bam or leaving him alone... does it make a shred of sense that the other 9 heads would let traumerei have bam just like that? I don't buy it. Crackpot theory: Traumerei showing up at the war at all is something which the other family heads simply won't be cool with. More are coming... Welp, at least 1. I suppose eduan is the most likely candidate given mascheny's presence who can tell on traumerei presumably instantly, or at least at her convenience.