TOG M

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
So, I'm a dumb American; mostly a non-gamer. I don't see this in the play store. How do I do this?

How do the reviews look so far?
 

Jyu viole grace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
359
Reaction score
2,807
Age
24
Gender
Male
Country
India
So, I'm a dumb American; mostly a non-gamer. I don't see this in the play store. How do I do this?

How do the reviews look so far?
This is the playstore link---
Sometime it doesnot show if device isnot compatible or .....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Looks better than the anime... :scry

They really went all out with Baam VS Urek. Baam would turn into paste :XD.
true looks amazing
OST looks good too
It shows more characters too
this is the link----
Hype hype so hype😍😍
 
Last edited:

lazybum

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
953
Reaction score
2,927
Age
34
Country
France
Ugh. Thanks for trying. Not available in my country (US).
You can try to install the apk. FGO is not available in my country but I install the game through the apk and I can still play that way.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It does require android 7.1+ the TOG game, in FGO case it only needs 4.1+, not sure if that's relevant in your case
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Any luck?

BTW, here's another one in the works:

 

Jyu viole grace

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2021
Messages
359
Reaction score
2,807
Age
24
Gender
Male
Country
India
Last edited:

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
tbh, I don't want to be the guinea pig trying an apk. If I had a burner device, maybe. lol
 

VON

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,577
Reaction score
2,433
Country
Gotei 13
Does it even got english settings? Or korean only?
 

Jubei_Kibagami

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 26, 2018
Messages
6,815
Reaction score
11,877
Age
42
Country
United States
Does it even got english settings? Or korean only?
From the images and release context, Korean only. It's not available to English markets, sooooo

Even an apk workaround wouldn't change that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---






Which is confusing considering the English used in the promotional materials, but maybe they plan an English translated release for other markets soon?
 

VON

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,577
Reaction score
2,433
Country
Gotei 13
From the images and release context, Korean only. It's not available to English markets, sooooo

Even an apk workaround wouldn't change that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---






Which is confusing considering the English used in the promotional materials, but maybe they plan an English translated release for other markets soon?
Ahh what a bummer. Thanks for the heads up tho

And if its anything like Hero Cantare, they’ll release an english version if it achieve moderate success, probably.
 
Top