Looks better than the anime...Animated trailer------
Animation![]()

They really went all out with Baam VS Urek. Baam would turn into paste
.Looks better than the anime...Animated trailer------
Animation![]()

.
This is the playstore link---So, I'm a dumb American; mostly a non-gamer. I don't see this in the play store. How do I do this?
How do the reviews look so far?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
true looks amazingLooks better than the anime...
They really went all out with Baam VS Urek. Baam would turn into paste.
OhUgh. Thanks for trying. Not available in my country (US).
You can try to install the apk. FGO is not available in my country but I install the game through the apk and I can still play that way.Ugh. Thanks for trying. Not available in my country (US).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Yeah ,I've chacked this gameAny luck?
BTW, here's another one in the works:
From the images and release context, Korean only. It's not available to English markets, soooooDoes it even got english settings? Or korean only?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Ahh what a bummer. Thanks for the heads up thoFrom the images and release context, Korean only. It's not available to English markets, sooooo
Even an apk workaround wouldn't change that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
![]()
![]()
Which is confusing considering the English used in the promotional materials, but maybe they plan an English translated release for other markets soon?