After Atheist youtube responded to Braxton he made a second list that was shorter and less cunty. I'll actually write out the questions this time since they aren't as long winded as the first vid:
1: If you have a deconversion story from any religion, share it. What worldview were you raised with?
2: Are there anything at all that Christian Apologists or philosophers bring that you would consider good evidence for God. If not, how do you define evidence?
3: Do you like dogs or cats. Both or niether?
4: What Christian in your family has the best chance of convincing you to become a Christian, and why?
5: Favorite Film and or TV show?
6: Did Jesus exist? And if so, how reasonable is it for people to believe that he didn't exist?
7: What's your favorite response to a specific contingency argument. Pick any one.
8: On your understanding of Christianity, what does it take for you to become a Christian and experience everlasting life?
9: Whether you believe the bible or not, do you think that the bible teaches of an eternal conscious suffering in hell, ultimate universal salvation, or annihilation theory?
10: What is the most dangerous or problematic issue that Christians hold to (not talking about a person, movement, or a party).
I didn't answer the first vid. I recon I'll contribute first by answering the second one.
1: I answered this above in one of my responses to xi0. The bible had fucked up shit in it that made me feel like a bad person for adhering to a religion that worshipped a God who would sanction such things. I was raised Southern Baptist however.
2: I don't consider any apologists to have presented anything that I'd dub "good evidence for God". Sure there's evidence... it's just it's all bad evidence that shouldn't be considered sufficient to anyone that applies the most basic everyday type of skepticism to the claims of the bible.
3: Both. I've got a golden lab named Sunny.
4: In the vid he says "even if no one could, someone would have a better chance than the others." Unfortunately for him he doesn't know my family, lmao. My mom asked her pastor to talk to me about religion because she didn't have the theological education to counter the most memey youtube atheist debate-bro responses I kept using. And none of them can grant me the one thing it would take to convince me that a God exists.
5: The Last Dragon... and I dunno... Firefly maybe?
6: I don't know if the Jesus in the bible existed... it was a very common name. It'd be like asking me if someone named John exists. I think it's reasonable to believe that the particular Jesus in the bible as defined doesn't exist (what with edo tensei and transmutation jutsu)
7: I don't have a favorite contingency argument, and I suspect this is an attempt to make people who don't fuck with contingency arguments umm... contend with them. The only one I know of is the Kalam, and I can beat that one myself with my insufficiency of education (which should explain how bad it is).
Premise 1: Everything that comes into existence has a cause.
Premise 2: The universe came into existence.
Conclusion: The universe has a cause.
Christian apologists LOVE the Kalam (namely William Lane Craig), despite it not actually leading to a god, let alone the Christian God.
8: Repent and accept Jesus as your lord and savior is the simple answer. This seems like an attempt at a No True Scotsman tho >.>
9: The eternal conscious suffering. The bible is vague enough to argue for annihilation theory if you wanted, but I think there's more that refers to the lake of fire.
10: LMFAO, I love how he wanted to distance Christians from QAnon, Trump, and the Republican party. This vid came out in 2021 after all. I think the anti-science stuff is the most dangerous, since it branches outward into so much of the world. Mental health, bodily autonomy, medical practices, all of that stuff.