Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Hm it doesn't have the same punch... :lambirb
Get well soon man, hopefully it doesn't get serious.
Same thing which impacted me 2nd half of 2020 through to the end of 2021 I fear, hoping for a fast recovery though. Appreciated though :hug

I have also been trying to be a calmer and more patient player since that senpai-kouhai game with Desin so maybe that's also had a factor in reducing my inner Cunt in these games 🤔
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Should we kill Marm? :lambirb like, there's no way she's covering for a teammate right?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
For the record, for me it wasn't the lack of sass but the feeling of participating while not participating with substance.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Random vote bc libra decision making skills here we go

votekill James, because your posts made my head hurt and I just really dont know who to vote for aaaah.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
10 mins to go

For the record, for me it wasn't the lack of sass but the feeling of participating while not participating with substance.
Yeah I get that too, problem is he's also been this reserved before and was town in the end so not so confident on that straw.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Random vote bc libra decision making skills here we go

votekill James, because your posts made my head hurt and I just really dont know who to vote for aaaah.
James said a lot more about himself than a ton of other people tho?
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Hm if no one is going to vote for Evil I might aswell switch to Marm.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,911
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
James said a lot more about himself than a ton of other people tho?
"Random vote bc libra decision making skills here we go"

Also

"Considering voting for someone with no votes (as usual) to avoid having to break the tie '-' I really don't know, feels like we are grasping at teeny tiny nothings atm." (that's post 146)
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm going to go with my gut and votekill Gajeel. From his posts I feel like he's deliberately laying a bit low, given he has only commenting on his domain before offering no further contribution (still better than some). There's also not enough for me to vote GB at this stage. As for the other on 2 votes, Faust doesn't strike me as scum but I could be wrong there too.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
"Random vote bc libra decision making skills here we go"

Also

"Considering voting for someone with no votes (as usual) to avoid having to break the tie '-' I really don't know, feels like we are grasping at teeny tiny nothings atm." (that's post 146)
even more libra excuses! :lambirb
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Random vote bc libra decision making skills here we go

votekill James, because your posts made my head hurt and I just really dont know who to vote for aaaah.
That's a little questionable 🤔
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Kokichi (Evil3ye)
-
Yiikes, is this really my guy?

Not that I really care, but among the top voted right now, GB (afk due to public holiday), Gajeel (revenge voted) and Faust (first to stack votes), are non really convincing targets.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Votekill digitaldude. Of the times I've viewed him to be quieter or less dd, to my recollection, he's been mafia more times than not.

As for Sam he's trying to clean his act up I think. I don't have an issue with him being lynched, but prefer dd atm.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Votekill digitaldude. Of the times I've viewed him to be quieter or less dd, to my recollection, he's been mafia more times than not.

As for Sam he's trying to clean his act up I think. I don't have an issue with him being lynched, but prefer dd atm.
Aaand Bran removed the axe, interesting.

huuuh killing Faust? @GrySun @Farfalla
I might leave it to the dice.
 

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
I hate this so much
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top