Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
As mentioned before, Votekill SirSamuel016. I'm not sold on him though, so will check in the morning.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I don't think it's much useful info but i didn't use my domain yet, did say it's situational to make it useful so meh... Kinda jealous right now that all the dead actually had better domains to use


Anyways my most trusted person right now is James, i follow you to the end Jamey
Cough

For those I'm suspicious of honestly should probably reread what happen yesterday now that I'm more available but for now i could say it evil and faust
But this is a conclusion form someone that didn't much pay much attention yesterday so could change
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I've got some urgent medical tests and assessments in the morning so I'm unsure of when I can be around next before the end of the phase. Will probably need to place a placeholder vote before I head off so I'll give it some thought over the next half-hour to hour or so.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yea, but Idk why an assassin would kill the chat when the mafia likely discuss the kill, we 'should' just go about business normally.

Does assassin balance the plain mafia (GB), perhaps?
Going about business as normal after the kill but on days where there hasn’t been a kill yet, people tend to hold on to the facts or just use it as an excuse “assassin hasn’t killed and don’t want to be targetted”

well there seems vanilla townies to balance a vanilla mafia


Damn.
RIP Nanamin.

Assassin killed her to confirm her claim that it was her domain huh.
Aiming to confirm is weird unless they wanted to put the fingers back in circulation? But Lambu and farfalla were two of the more active players on D1 and so it could just be a case of feeling threatened by them? Especially if the assassin was an impatient person and not someone to wait around to see how the day goes?
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Brandish sus.
You see Brandish as sus because of his vote switch? At first I thought you were implying that he was attempting to save Gajeel, but is it because he switched to DD who voted GB who turned out to be scum?

Also, despite the unfortunate events surrounding Sam, I agree with Jinxie. It would be strange for members of the same Mafia team to have the same domain especially since, as someone mentioned, the teams would either be two small or one medium. Well unless the domains are limited and randomised.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
SirSam claiming same domain as GB makes me think opposite alliance
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Anyways my most trusted person right now is James, i follow you to the end Jamey
Cough
Careful Asako, my previous Mafia experience within me about you trusting me says this is scum talk. xD

Aiming to confirm is weird unless they wanted to put the fingers back in circulation? But Lambu and farfalla were two of the more active players on D1 and so it could just be a case of feeling threatened by them? Especially if the assassin was an impatient person and not someone to wait around to see how the day goes?
Yeah, feels more like it was a discussed agreement within the Mafia for Farf to die as quickly as possible, no matter what.

You see Brandish as sus because of his vote switch? At first I thought you were implying that he was attempting to save Gajeel, but is it because he switched to DD who voted GB who turned out to be scum?

Also, despite the unfortunate events surrounding Sam, I agree with Jinxie. It would be strange for members of the same Mafia team to have the same domain especially since, as someone mentioned, the teams would either be two small or one medium. Well unless the domains are limited and randomised.
Brand is also the only one who locked a vote, nobody else has done so on day 1.

I wonder if the hosts really replicated domains, then again thinking up 16 domains would be a lot of work so having simple ones as in "you become the next role that is day killed" or "you become the next role that is night killed" whenever their domain is active would be simple to get. Then again I wonder why no one else got a domain like me that just interrupts permanently domains for a while as it is also a pretty simple to get domain. As long as you don't forget to write a won't or will not into your explanation.^^
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Currently I'm not trusting Evil, Cres, James and Sam. Nothing explicit, just getting awful feelings from their posts and words.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

That said I'm not having much time for playing like I said before. Marm you could share your notes with me~
--- Double Post Merged, ---

That said they keep killing the bigger names, and may just Assassin-kill til the end. Hopefully at least the night will be safe, having 2 pairs of 3 mafias would be bad.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Sorry guys...Mondays are my Fridays...needless to say it was a long nite full of booze xD

Ok...I too am a vanilla townie.

My domain allows me to match any effect of a previously used non-role changing domain.

So however you guys want to interpret that as good or bad is up to yous.
Its why I said mine was really up to luck:catshrug
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I did a quick page catch (at work) and now trying to do a slower one. @SirSamuel016 if you're really town is it wise for you to be broadcasting the ways your domain could hinder the Mafia? I feel like I've read 3 pages of you painting a target on your back.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,642
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Sorry guys...Mondays are my Fridays...needless to say it was a long nite full of booze xD

Ok...I too am a vanilla townie.

My domain allows me to match any effect of a previously used non-role changing domain.

So however you guys want to interpret that as good or bad is up to yous.
Its why I said mine was really up to luck:catshrug
I don‘t see why it‘s up to luck? You just use it to re-use a good domain.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I did a quick page catch (at work) and now trying to do a slower one. @SirSamuel016 if you're really town is it wise for you to be broadcasting the ways your domain could hinder the Mafia? I feel like I've read 3 pages of you painting a target on your back.
Yes
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don‘t see why it‘s up to luck? You just use it to re-use a good domain.
It sounded like a lucky shot to me at the time when i said it...seeing the chances of accumulating fingers...idk

Also...going by my domain...the possibility of role changers are here right?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Maybe why so many plain townies
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,773
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Dear oh dear it's going to be like that again isn't it? :catshrug Yare yare @GrySun are you scum?

@gnut anything you want to share about your role? You've been very domain focused so far
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Dear oh dear it's going to be like that again isn't it? :catshrug Yare yare @GrySun are you scum?

@gnut anything you want to share about your role? You've been very domain focused so far
Im a plain jane townie...simple as that sir
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dear oh dear it's going to be like that again isn't it? :catshrug Yare yare @GrySun are you scum?

@gnut anything you want to share about your role? You've been very domain focused so far
I also agree...killing Lambu and Lala sounds like a Gry thing xD
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You put yourself in this situation Sam lol. So what's your role? At this rate, I'll be voting for you too
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top