Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
In my eyes...cant be all townie.
Why I'm suspect of Gaj and Bran...to me it looked like Bran saved Gaj cause Sam was dead set on lynching him.
If this sus is true and we lynch Gaj and Gaj turns out scum then chances would be high Sam is scum as well. What role did Gaj claim again? Vanilla townie?

True dat.

Vanilla Townie seems very convenient to claim now since there are multiple confirmed ded Vanillas.
True though I'd also expect either a doc or det to claim that to stay hidden in the vanilla crowd to avoid getting night killed. Ofc thats puts up the risk of a spy finding out they were lying and calling them out on it, but it is pretty low.

Idk...and i could get lynched so what.
But my domain should tell you there is possible 3rd party that can change roles...maybe shapeshifter or wtv dafuq new ones there are that can role change
Or Apprentice or Mafia Rookie, those roles can also change their roles after some time.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
Why I'm suspect of Gaj and Bran...to me it looked like Bran saved Gaj cause Sam was dead set on lynching him.
Why would he even vote for me in the first place when I already had James on me. No mafia would put a second vote on its partner on day 1...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Why would he even vote for me in the first place when I already had James on me. No mafia would put a second vote on its partner on day 1...
You so sure about that?
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
You so sure about that?
Yes I am, there wasn't even time to concoct such a plan in the first place. You're basically saying that Brandish and myself somehow telepathically developed a mastermind plan to make him vote for me then take the vote out. Makes no sense for a day 1 lol.
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I also think it'd be good if we have more info today, will reveal my domain later seeing it's the same one that one of the dead players had.

I'm passive.
I am indeed Passive, but I don't have DD's Domain Expansion- rather, my Domain Expansion is Slots like GB. Might make me look bad but transparency is for the best I think given what little we currently have.
Well if you want to go along with townie tunnel vision and waste a lynch, go ahead. But, I'm not going to reveal my role because I don't want to, especially when you're the one asking honestly. It's a passive townie role like I've said before, but I'm not a vanilla by any stretch.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yes I am, there wasn't even time to concoct such a plan in the first place. You're basically saying that Brandish and myself somehow telepathically developed a mastermind plan to make him vote for me then take the vote out. Makes no sense for a day 1 lol.
I didnt say yall came up with it...only that its bran we are talking about xD

But even still...your domain along with koko and james is suspect to me...sorry and im sure im not the only one.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
If this sus is true and we lynch Gaj and Gaj turns out scum then chances would be high Sam is scum as well. What role did Gaj claim again? Vanilla townie?
He wanted me dead. How can I be on the same team as Samuel. I didn't claim any role, but Samuel claimed passive.

But even still...your domain along with koko and james is suspect to me...sorry and im sure im not the only one.
It's understandable
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
It's getting late here and there seem not be a clear consensus on the lynch, nor did I see some new arguments. I'm really fine with anyone from the bottom half of my hitman list, but won't advocate for either as I'm not super confident here.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Koko..
What does your domain do again...sorry if i missed it.
Basically as i could like to call it

"Fuck your domain, we having a normal phase today" type of domain
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Btw is anyone here doing a hinting list, if so can they share it cuz I'm kinda lost with what people claiming and hinting, didn't keep track of them :XD
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Shame that Farf revealed it was her domain active and thus put a target on her back for scum, role inheritance like that could've been handy for town to have. That said Assassin being in the game isn't something I'd probably of thought about if I was in that same position anyway.

To those who are actives, did you use your role last night? @MarmaladeSky @Faust You two have said you're actives/have a "night role", but also want to hear from others who didn't hint.
I used my role last night yes

Commenting as I go, not fully caught up yet. Bad time-management is bad
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So many vanilla claims, kind of surprising, but on the other hand some domains might make up for it? And yeah, a sleeper definitely could be a possibility here too.

I could share the list of hints/claims I've gathered so far, but honestly am not confident I've got everything in it so I hope you guys don't mind that (and correct me if I miss things!)
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ah screw it, I gonna go with my first gut feeling which was Brand so I votekill Brandish.

@Erinyes Just pinging you so you won't miss it in case we get a sudden influx of posts or whatever in the last four hours, Good night everyone.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Damn this is genuinely hard as I'm not really that suspicious of anyone today

Where gry ? Is he doing groceries

I could share the list of hints/claims I've gathered so far, but honestly am not confident I've got everything in it so I hope you guys don't mind that (and correct me if I miss things!)
I could still appreciate it even if it's not complete, better than what i have, that is nothing.....

Cough
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I didn't save GB lol. If you go back I said I'd change my vote on Gaj beforr the end of day scramble, so I read thru the thread and the most odd-playing-player to me was dd.

I wouldn't have a problem letting an unskilled mafia burn when they could save themselves... he didn't even vote. Then again the lack of vote might cause a teammate to save.

I'll park my vote at gramps (how dare you call me an assassin, I wish :bored)

VOTEKILL GNUT

Will check later after ESC semi final. Don't want to tunnel on Sam as it seems too convenient of a choice, which is not always wrong but still.
You made a sus list tho and gnut was not top 2? I get the fun in the votekill but I wouldnt expect this to remain on him (assuming your perspective doesn't change over the next few hours?).
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Am typing it as we speak Asa! Going back to posts for every person to see something stands out.
Gry is asking questions and participating, but he's not actively sharing things about himself at all (a bit about his domain, I'll give him that!). Kind of stands out to me, but unsure if that's something to be alarmed about.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
You made a sus list tho and gnut was not top 2? I get the fun in the votekill but I wouldnt expect this to remain on him (assuming your perspective doesn't change over the next few hours?).
You two guys seem to be in a bad light from yesterday's votes, not just to me. I don't feel very strongly towards one or the other, so I said that I am open to give any of the bottom list dwellers a chop (you, Sam, Belsa, Gnut and Gry). Gnut vote is to highlight and protest the vanilla train claim, which I have hard times believing.

Probably gonna leave it there as we are approaching midnight here and I am getting up early tomorrow.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
My Domain is called Malevolent Shrine Lite.

well there seems vanilla townies to balance a vanilla mafia
True, seems like less actives too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You two guys seem to be in a bad light from yesterday's votes, not just to me. I don't feel very strongly towards one or the other, so I said that I am open to give any of the bottom list dwellers a chop (you, Sam, Belsa, Gnut and Gry). Gnut vote is to highlight and protest the vanilla train claim, which I have hard times believing.

Probably gonna leave it there as we are approaching midnight here and I am getting up early tomorrow.
Well I was talking about your list, from you, whether others agree is another thing. Fair enough tho.
 

Gajeel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
622
Reaction score
5,598
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
So, the scums can't kill tonight?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
If nobody else willing to switch to gnut today, then I might as well pick a favourite between the 2 top bottomers. But I just want to be cautious to not tunnel on you two, as in my opinion it was clear from the very moment GB flipped mafia that the discussion will be around that. A perfect opportunity for mafia to fuel the discussion, slip by unnoticed and hide.
 

Marmalade

The Golden Witch
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 2, 2016
Messages
2,373
Reaction score
12,904
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
GrysunMy power isn't related to my role, so they‘re just neat abilities that aren‘t extensions of ones role. (#7) Honestly my domain power sucks. Dead people do not give me the fingers, I doubt I‘d ever even want to use my power so it‘s wasted on me. (#12) Oh now that you remind me, I will prolly try using mine tonight. Might as well. #129
BrandishPassiveMy domain powers aren't related to my role. Is somewhat a double edged sword, so I'd be careful before activation. (#11) Are we doing the passive/active thingy? The generic character reference hint?? I'm passive and the role does not fit my chara. (#127) Malevolent Shrine Lite. (#336)
SamPassiveMy Domain is pretty funky, it's not related to my role but it certainly has potential. (#15) won't be trying to activate my domain tonight by the way, definitely want to save it for a bit. #128 I'm passive. #212 So I see my domain amongst the dead so that must mean some are shared amongst players 🤔 Interesting. (#201) my Domain Expansion is Slots like GB. Might make me look bad but transparency is for the best I think given what little we currently have. #223
EvilPassiveMy domain seems similar to Asako and Jinx's. There is some scenario in which it could be useful but without knowing any other than James' (iirc) overall I am leaning towards it being situational at best. (#75) I'm passive. #211
MarmaladeActiveI've got an active role, my domain I'm not a fan of, doesn't fit my role either (#89)
JamesGot a typical role for a Mafia game. Not the most helpful though but eh, anything helps. My domain is easy to get so I just tell it right away: When I use my domain all other domain expansion effects occur. I assume that means I can "break/block/interrupt" currently running domain effects as they go on for a day and night circle. Dunno if this will be as helpful as I think it sounds as pretty much only one of us succeeds anyway and since one of us will have 2 cursed fingers once the day is done, it is always one domain after another. Only exception I could imagine would be long lasting domain effects that last beyond the day and night circle they are active and are like lingering effects or something like that. If not, then my domain just means we get a quiet day and night circle with no domain action and that's it. (#33) Wait, Gaj and Asako have the exact same domain as me, the simple one? (#277). Just to clarify I did not even bother activating mine. #238
FaustNight Role. (Active?)Like mine is kind of situational like Asako said. And that goes for both my role and my domain. Well my main role is passive and situational. My domain has to deal with the lynch. I can give an ability to a lynched player. Not an exciting one for the hangee. Probably a better power for late game. (#28) As for my role it's a night role... that I've never had before...I think? And my Domain Expansion is nothing special. Sounds like Gojo's Infinity Domain. (#39)
AsakoActiveanyways my domain seems simply boring (#13) Ok i need to fix what i said about my domain, it not boring and it actually have use i think The description at first just made it seem like it wasn't worth anything Now that i think i got it, it seems more like a situational domain that could be useful or useless (#21) Hmm btw I'm active my role, don't think i said it when i mentioned my domain Btw my domain isn't related to my role, you can take it as a role hint i guess (#84) mine is simple domain (#319)

CrescentPassiveIt’s day one. Most people are going to say their roles/domaines/etc are shit. Like mine is kind of situational like Asako said.And that goes for both my role and my domain. Well my main role is passive and situational. My domain has to deal with the lynch. I can give an ability to a lynched player. Not an exciting one for the hangee. Probably a better power for late game. (#28)
gnutPassiveVanillaAlso my role is passive but my domain I could say if I'm reading it right is active...if that makes any sense. (#44) I wouldn't say my domain is useless...its just up to luck if i was to be able to use it in the right situation. #48 I agree...guess it makes sense for me having a shit role to have something influential. #50 Vanilla #290 But my domain should tell you there is possible 3rd party that can change roles...maybe shapeshifter or wtv dafuq new ones there are that can role change #311
Gajeel............. ..............I have the exact same domain as another person here just by looking at the way that person phrased its domain's hint. Pretty anticlimactic for a Special Grade Sorcerer. (#23) Yes, the Simple Domain (#274)
BelserionMy domain isn't related to my role. Its actually a watered down version of a role that's been trashed. #90

Added the dots in Gajeels' part as the last two rows look wonky without it - that's all there is to it. Please correct me if I made a mistake, forgot something and so on. Very likely that I did
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top