Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Asako use gnut to test paranoia?
If I'm still alive and even so feel like kinda a waste to do that with a confirmed person

I mean could be more beneficial to go for someone yet to be confirmed and they say what who they targeted before i say my results
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
If I'm still alive and even so feel like kinda a waste to do that with a confirmed person

I mean could be more beneficial to go for someone yet to be confirmed and they say what who they targeted before i say my results
Check faust...
Im still trying to figure out after his display during the evil lynch...what dead townie would pass him a finger?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Is Asako a Spy?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is she legit?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is Asako a Spy?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is she legit?
Are you legit wtv you claiming?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Are you legit wtv you claiming?
Very legit señor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If Asako is legit then I gotta say something I guess so she don't need to waste the night action on me.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Very legit señor.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If Asako is legit then I gotta say something I guess so she don't need to waste the night action on me.
That sure does convince me:gnut
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Check faust...
Im still trying to figure out after his display during the evil lynch...what dead townie would pass him a finger?
Would a dead Evil3ye do that to frame a townie? Would a mafia confess to getting a finger?
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Would a dead Evil3ye do that to frame a townie? Would a mafia confess to getting a finger?
Idk and idk....

Just something about the way evil prioritized faust like he was boss or something...guess its just me.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Is faust active ?

The one i could go for, either crescent faust bel or brandish

I still haven't decided yet...
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is faust active ?

The one i could go for, either crescent faust bel or brandish

I still haven't decided yet...
Probably best kept secret..
If they know you watching then that person will not move
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Idk and idk....

Just something about the way evil prioritized faust like he was boss or something...guess its just me.
Yea my head is doing in loops...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah my night role is active.
Lolz
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Votelock Brandish
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Might as well reveal Bran
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Next claim Faust will make is his username is Faust
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,121
Reaction score
20,245
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Next claim Faust will make is his username is Faust
True.

It took a while before xi0 gave the me the username since it was taken by an old account. Otherwise it'll still be FaustXIII.
 

Belserion

Queen of Dragons
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
3,149
Reaction score
12,486
Age
31
Gender
Female
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
If you really believe in Brandish then I suggest voting Crescent.
I do. But I'll have to read what you wrote about Jinxie to see if it's enough to commit to voting for her if it comes down to that. I'll be back in an hour or so, have to commute.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top