Games Mafia Game 101 - Jujutsu Kaisen - End of game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
That’s what I’m trying to tell you……

85% believe Brandish is scum

think Gry think

but don’t say what you’re thinking
In hindsight this looks like something completely different from where I was going luuul


Nah, we'll see what gets flipped (either way).
This is actually funny from my pov because I could say these thing
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
This is actually funny from my pov because I could say these thing
At this point, lock me. I thought about it and there's no other possibility other than us if Gry did that.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Bullshit. If you expected it you wouldn't keep vouching for Crescent..
Go back one or two pages I say "he's too shy to claim det" lolz that was for you.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,244
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Why do you need me to claim to act on what you knew? Just read your own posts :notlikethis
I don't need you to do anything lmao. But I said I kinda expected it, you said it was bs, so I said yada yada yada
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
At this point, lock me. I thought about it and there's no other possibility other than us if Gry did that.
I will because I believe the results prove you to be scum but I guess I want to explain my hesitation to Gry but he’s not even paying attention to me. He gets what he gets with aiming at a passive because I don’t even know what I am. So even I will be interested to see what I flip as :XD I was hoping to be sleeper and not miller or DM and definitely not a vanilla Townie:pls hosts can take back multiple vanillas in a game with an assassin. Should have been a bunch of bombs for balance.:hmph
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
I don't need you to do anything lmao. But I said I kinda expected it, you said it was bs, so I said yada yada yada
Both you and Crescent are being so unreasonable, I don't get how I got different results on you 2 lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will because I believe the results prove you to be scum but I guess I want to explain my hesitation to Gry but he’s not even paying attention to me. He gets what he gets with aiming at a passive because I don’t even know what I am. So even I will be interested to see what I flip as :XD I was hoping to be sleeper and not miller or DM and definitely not a vanilla Townie:pls hosts can take back multiple vanillas in a game with an assassin. Should have been a bunch of bombs for balance.:hmph
This is not the time for riddles, but for role reveals and some genuine talking.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

!votelock Brandish
 

Crescent Jinx

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
2,289
Reaction score
15,384
Gender
Female
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Baka I just revealed
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Votelock Brandish
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I thought for sure Gajeel would start the ball rolling with the reveals. Got excited for nothing it seems. @Asako @Faust @MarmaladeSky @James Rye nothing to share that could give us a new perspective?



Wow. This just emphasises how boring mine is. And considering most people have already revealed, my domain is called Silent Threesome. All it does is allow me to put 3 players in timeout, they get a pad of their own and can only vote at the end of the day phase. No game interaction during their vacation.
I just got back, you know.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

wait, what happened, why is everyone votelocking? I should read first before posting...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
@Asako Sweet, you can prove my role then, girl. I am the Mortician. Checked on GB first night in hopes of a spy checking on me and getting what role I must have since I targeted a dead guy and on night 2 checked on Lambu, who, you won't believe this, died in night 1! o.O

I can check on Farfalla or Brandish or whoever else.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Dunno, if I will be around 30 minutes, so votelock Brandish.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,725
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
So many locked votes... not sure if James' lock on Brandish is an attempt to save Jinx or what 🤔
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So many locked votes... not sure if James' lock on Brandish is an attempt to save Jinx or what 🤔
Lol, with my mortician claim? And spy/doc still in-game? xD

Honestly if both Jinx and Brand are mafia then the best thing for us would be to lynch the mafia boss because then we know we got the other scum as well. If we lynch the scum and the other one who lived actually was the mafia boss then this could turn into a longer game as the survivor will claim townieship due the det result.
 

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
5,838
Reaction score
16,725
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Lol, with my mortician claim? And spy/doc still in-game? xD

Honestly if both Jinx and Brand are mafia then the best thing for us would be to lynch the mafia boss because then we know we got the other scum as well. If we lynch the scum and the other one who lived actually was the mafia boss then this could turn into a longer game as the survivor will claim townieship due the det result.
Makes sense but I'm also worried he's something stupid like a bomb 🤔
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,108
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall



☀ End of Day 3 ☀



​
​





- What's happening here ? Where's panda !
- There's no Panda's here ! Only Tuna !!!
- Oh wait, that's fishy !







Crescent Jinx - Townie
Domain :
Chimera Shadow Garden - Player that gets lynched this day phase can spend the night phase picking a player to pass a Not Voter Disease to.
​








🌑 Start of Night 3 🌑


Countdown


Nb Note please, that the next night phase will be slightly shorter and will last 10 hours !
​
 

SonOfDaws

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
897
Reaction score
4,978
Gender
Male
Country
Tartaros
End of Night 3


Gajeel - Doctor
Domain: Simple Domain - No other domain expansion effects occur.










☀ START OF DAY -
...






DOMAIN EXPANSION: SHIBUYA REDUX
Day phase is skipped.






☀ Start of Night 4☀
​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top